Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
VoidRunner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam) Update!

Post by VoidRunner »

So i Just have 1 Question. I read all the comments and couldnt find an answer. If i have the StealthEdit Plugin that worked before do i need Caliber's CRC Bypass? Or does StealthEdit only work for some of the Scripts?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

the infinites item cannot click on ..........

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

can someone please add a script for turning on all the event and challenge quests or could someone just update seikur0's script for that on his table

zhexar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zhexar »

sorry just ask after i use unlimited investigation why do I always crash when choosing a investigation quest?
thanks before

ohnoohnoohno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ohnoohnoohno »

Any chance Lunastra can be added to the GC edit option?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

zhexar wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:55 am
sorry just ask after i use unlimited investigation why do I always crash when choosing a investigation quest?
thanks before
ooopsie dooopsie looks like your investigation quests have some corrupt ones. unless you did a backup save you have to flush out the investigations with new ones.

zhexar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zhexar »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:24 am
zhexar wrote:
thanks before
ooopsie dooopsie looks like your investigation quests have some corrupt ones. unless you did a backup save you have to flush out the investigations with new ones.
how to flush out all investigation?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

zhexar wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:19 am
cyborg5742 wrote:
zhexar wrote:
thanks before
collect tracks, kill small monsters (gajalakas, jagras etc), break monster parts. always visit the resource center to check how many pages left of the 25 to flush out the corrupt investigations, do this after you saved the game because once you reach the page with corrupt ones game will crash. thats what i did back then

oh and dont forget to untick registered investigations(if any). or if the ticked ones doesnt crash the game then its fine if you leave it

zhexar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zhexar »

cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:42 am
zhexar wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:19 am
cyborg5742 wrote:

collect tracks, kill small monsters (gajalakas, jagras etc), break monster parts. always visit the resource center to check how many pages left of the 25 to flush out the corrupt investigations, do this after you saved the game because once you reach the page with corrupt ones game will crash. thats what i did back then

oh and dont forget to untick registered investigations(if any). or if the ticked ones doesnt crash the game then its fine if you leave it
i will try it,btw thanks for the advice

oHansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by oHansel »

Hi, if there is someone with some patience that can help me, i don't know if it's a bug... but i've already done those quests, but the game says there are still missions available for those monster the point is that i've done all the main quest :o, but i used the cheat to actually get faster the point so i could fight those monsters and get the armor... so if there is a method to re do those quest that would be really of help :v, sorry for the bad eng!

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

oHansel wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:55 pm

Hi, if there is someone with some patience that can help me, i don't know if it's a bug... but i've already done those quests, but the game says there are still missions available for those monster the point is that i've done all the main quest :o, but i used the cheat to actually get faster the point so i could fight those monsters and get the armor... so if there is a method to re do those quest that would be really of help :v, sorry for the bad eng!
that is normal even though you have completed those quests. i also have it. so its not a bug

oHansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by oHansel »

[/quote]
that is normal even though you have completed those quests. i also have it. so its not a bug
[/quote]

Thank you c:, anyways does anyone knows if there is a way to activate old events? i prefer it instead of cheating the armor ^^

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

Some things broke from the recent update, so redownload the table from the main post for the fixed table.

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

can someone please add a script that will enable all the event and challenge quests

bliseer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bliseer »

I'm a steam version.

MHWResetCRC does not work.

Runs only MHWResetCRC without using any tables

moves the any map and alert(crash)

p.s. i think If you crash with alert, bypass does not work. me too.
Last edited by bliseer on Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.