Outward assembly_Csharp

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outward assembly_Csharp

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:28 am
iicecube wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:36 am
Okay manage to tweak the movement speed and attack speed faster, pouch is float x8 so 100 will make you 800. (i keep mine at 5k)
Edited: As well i got the bag capacity already, its 1x with base 35 if use 100 will be 135. :roll:
What were the locations of those? by chance?
"itemcontainer" was the backpack and its float x1 and addup to your pouch total as well..

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

iicecube wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:59 am
Emlorp wrote:
iicecube wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:36 am
Okay manage to tweak the movement speed and attack speed faster, pouch is float x8 so 100 will make you 800. (i keep mine at 5k)
Edited: As well i got the bag capacity already, its 1x with base 35 if use 100 will be 135. :roll:
"itemcontainer" was the backpack and its float x1 and addup to your pouch total as well..
what was the speeds? I couldnt find anything exactly that seemed like it altered weapon speed

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:18 am
iicecube wrote:
Emlorp wrote:

what was the speeds? I couldnt find anything exactly that seemed like it altered weapon speed
In GetAttackSpeed in "weapon" tab that i edit the attack speed.

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

iicecube wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:26 am
Emlorp wrote:
iicecube wrote:

Ahh okay, seei wasnt sure what out of that section would alter the speed im guessing adding a float to baseattackspeed may work..
have you noticed the enemy attacking any faster by chance with that? or running faster?

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:39 am
iicecube wrote:
Emlorp wrote:

Ahh okay, seei wasnt sure what out of that section would alter the speed im guessing adding a float to baseattackspeed may work..
have you noticed the enemy attacking any faster by chance with that? or running faster?
No the movement speed and attackspeed is on you, what u holding on your hand.
Enemy got their own i think, at "AIcharacter" tab which you can edit their chance of attack/defend/flee..

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

iicecube wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:01 am
Emlorp wrote:
iicecube wrote:

Enemy got their own i think, at "AIcharacter" tab which you can edit their chance of attack/defend/flee..
Ended up in AI Ctor which i thought looked to simple to edit then found the actual code and so going to look at that.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:48 am
iicecube wrote:
Emlorp wrote:

Ended up in AI Ctor which i thought looked to simple to edit then found the actual code and so going to look at that.
Still finding the dodge stamina cost and arrow count though..

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

Yeah finding stamina costs for specifics isnt going well for me either.. and now im interested in the AI cause they seem to never not be blocking it shows in ctor a 50f but in the math it looks like itd be higher block chance which i believe

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:52 am
Yeah finding stamina costs for specifics isnt going well for me either.. and now im interested in the AI cause they seem to never not be blocking it shows in ctor a 50f but in the math it looks like itd be higher block chance which i believe
Ya 50f is something like 50% block, while there is a cooldown for AI that attack before the defend as well..

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

iicecube wrote:
Emlorp wrote:
iicecube wrote:

I found that the GetAttackSpeed actually affects the AI speed as well as your own.. cant you pm me the exact change you made in that area so i can see what doing wrong?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

iicecube wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:52 pm
Scripting in CE need more time then just go in assembly and add in some int/float to work which i find it like more understandable to me.
Not necessarily ... as long as you know where to look for what you want to find/do. :) But I get that some people are more at their ease with directly digging in assembly instead of using a cheat table. ;)

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

fantomas wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:03 am
iicecube wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:52 pm
Scripting in CE need more time then just go in assembly and add in some int/float to work which i find it like more understandable to me.
Not necessarily ... as long as you know where to look for what you want to find/do. :) But I get that some people are more at their ease with directly digging in assembly instead of using a cheat table. ;)
Yea the mov and back value in CE is really killing me, but for searching a single value and make pointer still okay to me but digging in assembly was way faster and ease thot.. :D

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:00 am
iicecube wrote:
Emlorp wrote:

I found that the GetAttackSpeed actually affects the AI speed as well as your own.. cant you pm me the exact change you made in that area so i can see what doing wrong?
If you using the blue crab that shoot lighting as example, normally without editing it already shoot very fast mode with the ball and AOE when you near the crab, so what the line for the getattackspeed is what you holding on your hand i believe..

You can try the value to 100f like superman whacking but the npc still doing same speed as well.. :lol: :lol:

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

iicecube wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:10 am
Yea the mov and back value in CE is really killing me, but for searching a single value and make pointer still okay to me but digging in assembly was way faster and ease thot.. :D
Then don't waste this opportunity and check what your changes do in CE. Change the assembly and check back in CE to see how it's handled.
This way you can see how you could do that in CE scripting in the future, without having to change the assembly. Or even do it in games that can't be decompiled like Unity.

FlipFloppy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by FlipFloppy »

Health, stamina and mana can be modified here:

CharacterStats -> RefreshVitalMaxStat

This is the code that determines what happens when you first sacrifice health/stamina to get mana at the ley line. It's an active script so if you already spent points to get mana, it will change the values of those points accordingly and take effect on an existing save. Also, if you set positive values (or even 0) for health/stamina, there's no limit to the points you can spend for mana. Tested this with values of 100f in each and went up to 10k health/stamina/mana.