Outward assembly_Csharp

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outward assembly_Csharp

Post by Emlorp »

win10

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:25 pm
win10
Its is funny, no matter what i did i wont be able to compile other than just having the errors..
I thought is win10 issue but everything you told was actual what Im using..

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

iicecube wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:28 pm
Emlorp wrote:
win10
Its is funny, no matter what i did i wont be able to compile other than just having the errors..
what changes were you wanting to make I can make it on my end then pm you the file
just tell me what category and line then the change you need XD... middle man editing wtf

atm im trying to see if I can disable item / boon checks for skills cause i find all scripts only removed item requirements so far

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:30 pm
iicecube wrote:
Emlorp wrote:
win10
what changes were you wanting to make I can make it on my end then pm you the file
just tell me what category and line then the change you need XD... middle man editing wtf

atm im trying to see if I can disable item / boon checks for skills cause i find all scripts only removed item requirements so far
Can you help me to check "currency" line 163 and line 216 for the silver weight and gold-bar stack value?

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:30 pm
iicecube wrote:
Emlorp wrote:
win10
For the boon i think, you can check on the "addbooneffect" and boon, maybe add a return to null or 0f?
Or i might get each skills to use without the boon effect?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

You can't just decompile and compile the assembly. It's like breaking a sheet of paper and then trying to recompose it.
You're probably trying to edit a large class too.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

GreenHouse wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:46 pm
You can't just decompile and compile the assembly. It's like breaking a sheet of paper and then trying to recompose it.
You're probably trying to edit a large class too.
Okay i found the culprit that cause the issue, now i can compile and save it.. :dry: :dry:
and stupid error also came from GAC and G.cs from my end.

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

iicecube wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:39 pm

Can you help me to check "currency" line 163 and line 216 for the silver weight and gold-bar stack value?
sorry went to get food but yeah if you still hadnt tested it yet i can help out
iicecube wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:42 pm
For the boon i think, you can check on the "addbooneffect" and boon, maybe add a return to null or 0f?
Also I cant pinpoint the Exact skills in the assembly so i was trying to just find a way to disable item / boon checks entirely with as minimal change as i can

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:07 pm
iicecube wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:39 pm

sorry went to get food but yeah if you still hadnt tested it yet i can help out
iicecube wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:42 pm
Also I cant pinpoint the Exact skills in the assembly so i was trying to just find a way to disable item / boon checks entirely with as minimal change as i can
Its alright, i went see from the skill tab, there is the requirements each check from item,mana and stamina used. Might remove the line on using item and remain the mana/stamina spend in it..

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

iicecube wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:22 pm

Its alright, i went see from the skill tab, there is the requirements each check from item,mana and stamina used. Might remove the line on using item and remain the mana/stamina spend in it..
That managed to get rid of the Item requirement but for some reason boons are still needed so that must be called / checked elsewhere by some method

this hilariously lets you shoot a gun without having it equipped, or using any other weapons skill without that weapon equipped
correction you use the skill but you get the animation from the weapon you actually have in hand and deal 0 damage with the said skill

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Emlorp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:32 pm
iicecube wrote:

That managed to get rid of the Item requirement but for some reason boons are still needed so that must be called / checked elsewhere by some method

this hilariously lets you shoot a gun without having it equipped, or using any other weapons skill without that weapon equipped
correction you use the skill but you get the animation from the weapon you actually have in hand and deal 0 damage with the said skill
The skill-branch, there is sigil and runes that require the say item to be use and mana spend..
Did you find bow arrow, i only foudn the draw speed and range but not the count of arrow.

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

iicecube wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:44 pm
Emlorp wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:32 pm
iicecube wrote:

The skill-branch, there is sigil and runes that require the say item to be use and mana spend..
Did you find bow arrow, i only foudn the draw speed and range but not the count of arrow.
I haven't sadly but thanks ill look into the skillbranch.. but with draw speed found may be able to find the reload speed of guns so bullets still have a use vs my previous findings

bigbang20061
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bigbang20061 »

There's no way to move beyond 800, no matter how high the ceiling is.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Okay manage to tweak the movement speed and attack speed faster, pouch is float x8 so 100 will make you 800. (i keep mine at 5k)
Edited: As well i got the bag capacity already, its 1x with base 35 if use 100 will be 135. :roll:

Emlorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Emlorp »

iicecube wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:36 am
Okay manage to tweak the movement speed and attack speed faster, pouch is float x8 so 100 will make you 800. (i keep mine at 5k)
Edited: As well i got the bag capacity already, its 1x with base 35 if use 100 will be 135. :roll:
What were the locations of those? by chance?