Operencia The Stolen Sun

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Operencia The Stolen Sun

Post by acecel »

Kentda wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:20 pm
Sadly the biggest change I'd love to see made is one that can't be done with Cheat Engine. The game is fun, but the pixel hunting for items can be a royal PITA. IE the sparkle to tell you there is an item is far too small and its hard to find keys and the like as a result. But that's not really something that cheat engine can help with.

The in-battle HP seems flaky and I can't confirm if its just leaving you at 1 HP or if I simply got lucky on a blow leaving me at 1 HP during a tough battle.

The infinite EP does work, and it seems to work outside of combat as well since you can spam healing abilities to restore everyone to full health without losing EP.

Overall, good work.
About your first point, as you said i don't think CE can do anything about that :D

About the HP, i am sorry it doesn't fully work :(

As i explained earlier the script only disable 1 of the 2 functions that does damage to HP, but the second one is also the one used by your character to do damage to enemies so i can't disable it.
And i didn't find an info like "targer is player = yes/no" to know who the target is and if i need to disable it or not, if you see what i mean.

Would you guys think it would be better if i find a way to prevent dying instead ? So the hp will still go down like normally but never under 1 HP.

Please tell me, i can try to search in that direction instead. I will try to take a look at that tomorrow.

And i would also love to disable cooldown on skills ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

I'm not worried about the HP too much, just giving you feedback.

I mean, outside of combat, I can just spam any of the various healing abilities at no cost with the Infinite EP. In combat, they have a pretty short CD. Joska starts with one, and Mezey starts with a party wide (but obviously weaker) healing ability.

Also later on you get access to "sphere" abilities that charge up over time. I've only unlocked 3 of the 5 right now, but they're heavy hitters. The Fire Sphere ability dishes out (at level 5-6 I think) around 80 damage. Which is a good chunk of damage.

Removing CDs would be a lovely addition.

That and infinite potion use (if you haven't done it already).

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I will try to do "no cooldown in battle" today (for skills and potions) if i manage to find some time to do it :)

And being able to spam sphere skills would be nice but i'm not sure i can do that :p

Irtan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Irtan »

Big thanks for the table.

I was wondering is actually possible to replace main character's portrait with just cheat engine? What I mean by this is, for example, to change first female mage portrait/looks for third female hunter portrait or vice versa. Or if not, then maybe changing main character's class without changing his/her portrait/looks?

Thanks again for your work. c:

shadow12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadow12 »

none of the scrips work for me and the character stats are all ??

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

acecel wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:44 pm
And being able to spam sphere skills would be nice but i'm not sure i can do that :p
I mostly commented on it as its not something you get access to early on in the game.

But its cool, you're still learning, so obviously something like the spheres that aren't so cut in stone may be out of your league. For now.

The table is of course appreciated (and I did give you a thumbs up on the original post).

Oh, and firewood kind of stops being an issue by the time you hit the fourth "zone". You gain access to the shop, and any time she updates, she typically has 2-3 firewood for sale. And its pretty easy to find firewood as it has a special icon on the map (assuming you're playing on normal of course).

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Shadow, when you tell CE to load the exe, are you loading the file with "shipping" in the name or just operencia?

You want the one that has shipping in the name. Also you have to look at the character in question, ie gear, talents or stats is fine. That's what updates the information on the character. Sometimes it'll take 2-3 seconds to update when you change characters.

Incendax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Incendax »

acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:04 pm
Use "Attributes Points Avalaible" and "Talent Points Avalaible" then spend them in game, instead of trying to change stats directly which doesn't really work as the game tends to overwrite them.
Figured out the problem with changing stats. Those are just display values. The real stat doesn't include any modifiers, either from talents or character origin. So Agility 5 + 2 (Sea of Operencia) +3 (Agility Talent) would display 10, but change back whenever you edited the 10.

You can track the increase to both the 5 and the 10. Edit the 5 instead.

klondikejimbo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klondikejimbo »

Ok, am a newb at cheat engine. I loaded your script CT file, and opened the process, but I don't see how to change values. None of the check boxes are actually checkable, I just get a windows error tone when I click on them. I tried searching for the address for say Attibute value but don't see how to modify anything to apply a cheat. Anyone mind walking me through?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

How is everyone playing this game? I saw release on steam is 2020?

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

They bought it on Epic Games Store.

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

Or get torrent-edition elsewere ^_^

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Yes, although a patch was released so they are playing an outdated version.

FireHawkX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FireHawkX »

Only thing really missing is infinite vial of light timer... i dont like being rushed and having to plan every step ahead...

Im going to search for it but it would be a great addition to this already amazing table :)

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Can you use this on the UWP version from Microsoft Store? Can you risk a ban by using it?