Operencia The Stolen Sun

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Operencia The Stolen Sun

Post by acecel »

Hello

Here is a small table allowing to view and edit (some) currently selected character stats such as :
- Health
- Energy
- Strengh
- Agility
- Intelligence
- Wisdom
- Vigor
- Max Health
- Max Energy
- Evasion
- Defence
- Initiative
- Hit Rating Melee
- Hit Rating Ranged
- Critical Chance
- Critical Damage
- Block
- Extra Attack Chance
- Counter Attack Chance
- Physical Resistance
- Fire Resistance
- Lightning Resistance
- Frost Resistance
- Poison Resistance
- Fear Resistance
- Stun Resistance
- Sleep Resistance
- Attribute Points Avalaible
- Talent Points Avalaible
- Current Xp
- XP Next Level
- Level
In CE select "Operencia-Win64-Shipping.exe" process and not "Operencia.exe".

Show the character menu (shortcut is P by default) then select the hero you want to modify.

I haven't tried editing everyone of them so stuff may happen, always backup your save before doing anything. The table was made after the small tutorial, i don't know if it works before that.

Use "Attributes Points Avalaible" and "Talent Points Avalaible" then spend them in game, instead of trying to change stats directly which doesn't really work as the game tends to overwrite them.

Please tell me if there is any issues, but you should know i am not an expert at all (like really not) so i may not be able to fix it :)

Have fun in the game (which seems to be kinda nice actually even if i am only at the beginning for now)
Table v2 / 3 new scripts :

- Infinite Health in battle
You can't get damaged in battle but you can loose hp in the map when falling or something like that. And it doesn't prevent reflect damage apparently.

- Infinite Energy in battle
Skils don't use any energy, enemies may also have the cheat, need to check

- Infinite Health in world
No fall damage but prevent damaging enemies so disable before combat and use it only during world exploration and jump puzzle. Basically prevents you from damaging anything including yourself, but also prevent reflect damage :o
Table v3 / 1 new scripts and shortcuts :

- Infinite Oxygen
You can stay in water as long as you want while exploring.

And The 4 scripts can now be activated with num pad shortcut, [num0] in title mean [NumPad Key 0]
Table v4 / 1 new scripts :

- Infinite Firewood
Resting doesn't use firewood anymore.
Table v5 / 2 new scripts :

- Infinite Attribute Points
The number of attribute points left doesn't decrease when you use them, you need at least one.

- Infinite Talent Points
The number of talent points left doesn't decrease when you use them, you need at least one.
Table v6 / 1 new scripts :

- Infinite Potions
Works on any potion selected as active (G shortcut), i think you need at least one but maybe not.
If you have idea on stuff to add, don't hesitate to share ! And if you like the table post +1 to reputation :oops:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Operencia_The_Stolen_Sun_acecel_v6.ct
(41.92 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
Operencia_The_Stolen_Sun_acecel_v5.ct
(35.75 KiB) Downloaded 85 times
Operencia_The_Stolen_Sun_acecel_v4.ct
(29.53 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
Operencia_The_Stolen_Sun_acecel_v3.ct
(25.73 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
Operencia_The_Stolen_Sun_acecel_v2.ct
(21.03 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Operencia_The_Stolen_Sun_acecel_v1.ct
(8.95 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Last edited by acecel on Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 17 times in total.

mancasoko
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Operencia The Stolen Sun

Post by mancasoko »

Sorry but the options won't activate for me, I follow instructions but everything is just ?????

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

mancasoko wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:31 pm
Sorry but the options won't activate for me, I follow instructions but everything is just ?????
Could you download it again? i modified something.

But like i said i am a newb regarding table creation, so it may take some time for me to make it works ;)

I was able to edit all stats during character creation, but now when i am in game the game seems to rewrite stats each time i equip something etc, i am trying to find where the "real" values are.

mancasoko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mancasoko »

acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm
mancasoko wrote:

But like i said i am a newb regarding table creation, so it may take some time for me to make it works ;)

I was able to edit all stats during character creation, but now when i am in game the game seems to rewrite stats each time i equip something etc, i am trying to find where the "real" values are.
Thanks now it works, but in battle when I freeze value it only work for one character. Maybe you should try to do hp and mp in battle to freeze, if that is not a problem, if not thanks at least for this. :)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

mancasoko wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:02 pm
acecel wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:40 pm
mancasoko wrote:

Thanks now it works, but in battle when I freeze value it only work for one character. Maybe you should try to do hp and mp in battle to freeze, if that is not a problem, if not thanks at least for this. :)
I added 3 scripts
First Update (Operencia_The_Stolen_Sun_acecel_v2.ct), 3 new scripts :

- Infinite Health in battle
You can't get damaged in battle but you can loose hp in the map when falling or something like that

- Infinite Energy in battle
Skils don't use any energy, enemies may also have the cheat, need to check

- Infinite Health in world
No fall damage and such but prevent damaging enemies so disable before combat and use it only during world exploration and jump puzzle

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Thanks for the quick table.

I haven't played it that far, but after the sunken castle you get a third party member.

Figured I'd mention that in case it helps for coding future revisions on the table.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Kentda wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:50 pm
Thanks for the quick table.

I haven't played it that far, but after the sunken castle you get a third party member.

Figured I'd mention that in case it helps for coding future revisions on the table.
The table allow to modify stats from the currently selected character in the menu, so this is not a problem.

You can add talent/attribute points to modify each character the way you want, and you have a few basic scripts too, i will try to add new ones while progressing in the game.

Edit : and i reuploaded the v2 table with a quickfix

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Added a small update, link on first post.
Table v3 / 1 new scripts and shortcuts :

- Infinite Oxygen
You can stay in water as long as you want while exploring.

And The 4 scripts can now be activated with num pad shortcut, [num0] in title mean [NumPad Key 0]

If you have idea on stuff to add, don't hesitate to share !

nz_reg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nz_reg »

Could you add firewood, please?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

nz_reg wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:58 am
Could you add firewood, please?
I did, link in first post ;)
Table v4 / 1 new scripts :

- Infinite Firewood
Resting doesn't use firewood anymore.

mancasoko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mancasoko »

Nice work, just Hp still decrease but other options work great for me. Thanks. :)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

mancasoko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:32 pm
Nice work, just Hp still decrease but other options work great for me. Thanks. :)
Yeah, the game has 2 functions that does damage to heroes hp, i disable the first one in "infinite hp in battle", but sometimes enemies use the second one (the one i disable in "infinite hp in world"), and i don't know how to detect if the target is the hero or the enemy so i can't prevent it :(
And if you disable the second one you can't damage enemies anymore so it's not really worth it :mrgreen:

I am a newb, sorry :D

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Added 2 new scripts, links in first post.
Table v5 / 2 new scripts :

- Infinite Attribute Points
The number of attribute points left doesn't decrease when you use them, you need at least one.

- Infinite Talent Points
The number of talent points left doesn't decrease when you use them, you need at least one.
If you like the table try to +1 the first post reputation :)
Last edited by acecel on Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Sadly the biggest change I'd love to see made is one that can't be done with Cheat Engine. The game is fun, but the pixel hunting for items can be a royal PITA. IE the sparkle to tell you there is an item is far too small and its hard to find keys and the like as a result. But that's not really something that cheat engine can help with.

The in-battle HP seems flaky and I can't confirm if its just leaving you at 1 HP or if I simply got lucky on a blow leaving me at 1 HP during a tough battle.

The infinite EP does work, and it seems to work outside of combat as well since you can spam healing abilities to restore everyone to full health without losing EP.

Overall, good work.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Small new update
Table v6 / 1 new scripts :

- Infinite Potions
Works on any potion selected as active (G shortcut), i think you need at least one but maybe not.