Exiled Kingdoms

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nihilism
Cheater
Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by nihilism »

[QUOTE="dovahkun, post: 49964, member: 535"]hi, any way to lift up the 10 or 12 trait cap?[/QUOTE]

It's hardcoded in. I don't currently have the skill set required to edit/mod that in a java game =(

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/eWdXmR1.png[/IMG]

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Out of curiosity, BonusPoints refers to the number of skill points available to use or...?

nihilism
Cheater
Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by nihilism »

In game there are tomes/quests that grant skill points. These are added to the bonus points.

If you just edited your traits to all 12 while still at level one, it would display a negative skill points spent value. Putting in a lot of bonus points on the table will fix that if you don't want to see the negative number.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Thanks! That part makes sense.

I was trying to edit the item stats using 7zip, however, I'm not quite sure how you obtained the results of setting base damage. There is a damage bonus which does not seem to do anything, but I can't find anything referring to base damage?

nihilism
Cheater
Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by nihilism »

[QUOTE="Shadow_Wulfe, post: 50340, member: 1930"]Thanks! That part makes sense.

I was trying to edit the item stats using 7zip, however, I'm not quite sure how you obtained the results of setting base damage. There is a damage bonus which does not seem to do anything, but I can't find anything referring to base damage?[/QUOTE]

[URL='https://streamable.com/1sgma']Steps to Edit Weapon Stats[/URL]

For items (armor etc.) do the same steps but use the 'items.txt' file
Last edited by nihilism on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exiled Kingdoms

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Thanks! So weapons can modify in game stats, skills and advanced skills can modify things like cooldown and cost (not clear on how much of the base properties of a skill it can modify?), and I guess armor stats are under items.

It's really helpful to do the 7zip trick because at some point the mooks just start to get a little irritating.

NickSheperd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Exiled Kingdoms

Post by NickSheperd »

So I realize this is probably a stupid question, but is it at all possible to use the item stat editing techniques on a mobile device? I was able to get everything running properly on my desktop just to make it all worked, and I'm able to transfer saves that are partially cheat-able from my computer to my phone. However one thing that doesn't carry over are item edits, obviously because the mobile version has it's own data stored on the device. Would anyone happen to know how to access those files on Android? I'm using Pixel 2 XL currently.

NickSheperd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NickSheperd »

I've been trying to use apps like APK editors and such to find a way to get to the right files on my phone, but I'm rather inexperienced and not entirely sure what I'm doing. if anyone out there who is more knowledgeable could lend a hand, I'd deeply appreciate it. All I'm trying to do is change the values of a couple items, which is simple enough to do on my desktop, just not sure how to find those sames files on my phone.

ami0019
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ami0019 »

Hello, can someone teach me how to change character movement speed so that i don't have to spam potion of speed while doing Town Hall quests. Thank you.

Shadow_Wulfe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shadow_Wulfe »

Feeling an itch for this masterpiece. Does this table still work?