Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by fantomas »

iicecube wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:38 pm
I cant craft those in the white lists and only can craft those missing items?
It is a question??? :)

I've searched for a script that will allow me to craft the items that I have in my character crafting menu and that need resources to be crafted and it is what this script is doing, crafting w/o resource requirement.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

fantomas wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:34 pm
iicecube wrote:

I've searched for a script that will allow me to craft the items that I have in my character crafting menu and that need resources to be crafted and it is what this script is doing, crafting w/o resource requirement.
Edit: Okay the script for the crafting is not working after when i launch the game after close down. Its injected in but still missing mats pop up... :?

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

iicecube wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:48 pm
fantomas wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:34 pm
iicecube wrote:

Edit: Okay the script for the crafting is not working after when i launch the game after close down. Its injected in but still missing mats pop up... :?
While I haven't tested this particular script yet, the way it works on another cheat I've used is you have the ability to craft even if it says it is missing items. Just try and craft it, and it should craft it, even if it says it's missing something.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Thank you @Draco856 to clarify how the script works, something that, I admit, is not my strongest area. :(

Last edited by fantomas on Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

where is the location of screenshot when you use f12 while dev mode is on?

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

fantomas wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:08 am
NoCraftRequirement (Character Crafting Menu)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
CraftingMenu:TryCraft+237+1:
  db 85
//0F 85 AF 00 00 00
//jne CraftingMenu:TryCraft+2ec

[DISABLE]
  db 84
//0F 84 AF 00 00 00
//je CraftingMenu:TryCraft+2ec
how do I use that with CE? sorry new to CE.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

jombokits wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:59 am
how do I use that with CE? sorry new to CE.
1. Ctrl+Alt+A to open Auto assemble window
2. Copy/paste the code
3. File tab -> Assign to current cheat table

Mackey18
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mackey18 »

Still having big problems with the carry weight issue. Crashing lots and strange behaviour occurring when you do get it enabled successfully. On the first patch of the game (though I don't think they changed much in it.)

Wizard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wizard »

muffin wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:28 pm
fireundubh wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:54 pm
Irtan wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:38 pm
Thanks for all the work on the tables, but does anyone know how to edit the max health/stamina? I can't seem to find it no matter what. :/
It's a Unity game, so you can check out Assembly-CSharp.dll in dnSpy. BaseMaxHealth, BaseMaxMana, and BaseMaxStamina are in CharacterStats.

You can also create mods by monkeypatching in your C# changes with Patchwork or other monkeypatching frameworks.
Hi would you know what I would need to put into those three stats to give me double health, mana and stamina?
I have it opened, and i'm looking at these values, but i'm out of my depth here lol.
Search for "maxhealth" in Assembly-CSharp.dll in dnSpy. At line 1005 there is maxhealth and at 1017 there is ativemaxhealth. Right click these lines and choose "Edit Method (C#)" and add " + any integer(I added 125)" , then compile. The numbers must be same on both lines. Save all and play. Now your character has 100 + the integer you entered max health. For stamina, search for "stamina/maxstamina" and follow above instructions in line 1160 and 1170. My character has 225 max health and 250 max stamina now :D . I am trying to find pocket weight but couldn't find yet.

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

Wizard wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:33 am
muffin wrote:
fireundubh wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:54 pm

It's a Unity game, so you can check out Assembly-CSharp.dll in dnSpy. BaseMaxHealth, BaseMaxMana, and BaseMaxStamina are in CharacterStats.

You can also create mods by monkeypatching in your C# changes with Patchwork or other monkeypatching frameworks.
Hi would you know what I would need to put into those three stats to give me double health, mana and stamina?
I have it opened, and i'm looking at these values, but i'm out of my depth here lol.
Search for "maxhealth" in Assembly-CSharp.dll in dnSpy. At line 1005 there is maxhealth and at 1017 there is ativemaxhealth. Right click these lines and choose "Edit Method (C#)" and add " + any integer(I added 125)" , then compile. The numbers must be same on both lines. Save all and play. Now your character has 100 + the integer you entered max health. For stamina, search for "stamina/maxstamina" and follow above instructions in line 1160 and 1170. My character has 225 max health and 250 max stamina now :D . I am trying to find pocket weight but couldn't find yet.
can you explain for someone new to this like me? i tried right clicking but i cant find "edit method (#C)" I can only see "edit class (#C)" and if I click that it takes me to a new tab with more stuff I don't understand x.x

Wizard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wizard »

jombokits wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:03 am
Wizard wrote:
muffin wrote:

can you explain for someone new to this like me? i tried right clicking but i cant find "edit method (#C)" I can only see "edit class (#C)" and if I click that it takes me to a new tab with more stuff I don't understand x.x
Just noticed it also increases hp of enemies, the first wolves at the start have missing hp bars after I altered the dll.

In line 1005 on "return this.m_maxHealthStat.CurrentValue" right click and you must see edit method.

Orskelo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Orskelo »

A thing happens later in the game that may lose you access to Cierzo, is there a way to prevent or reset this?

muffin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by muffin »

Wizard wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:18 am
jombokits wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:03 am
Wizard wrote:

Just noticed it also increases hp of enemies, the first wolves at the start have missing hp bars after I altered the dll.

In line 1005 on "return this.m_maxHealthStat.CurrentValue" right click and you must see edit method.
So if I alter this at the minute, it will increase the enemies health as well?
Also thanks for helping.

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

fantomas wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:08 am
NoCraftRequirement (Character Crafting Menu)

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
  db 85
//0F 85 AF 00 00 00
//jne CraftingMenu:TryCraft+2ec

[DISABLE]
  db 84
//0F 84 AF 00 00 00
//je CraftingMenu:TryCraft+2ec
sorry does this still work? i tried but i still couldn't craft.

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

can we change the maximum player? i tried to change max connection from System.dll from 2 to 4 but no luck