Syndicate Wars - GOG / DosBox .74

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Syndicate Wars - GOG / DosBox .74

Post by daninthemix »

[Link]

I've managed to hack the codes I want, but they only work on the first level. Since they're already pointers, I have no idea how to get them working on every level. I have attached my cheat table, and information on DosBox base addresses is here:

viewtopic.php?t=7264

Will pay $50 for a table that works on all levels.

EDIT: I've cancelled the bounty on this as no-one has replied to express interest, and I've managed to hack the Windows port of Syndicate Wars myself.
Attachments
Syndicate Wars.CT
(5.11 KiB) Downloaded 95 times

xanthic
Noobzor
Noobzor

The yang to your yin.

Post by xanthic »

Hey there!

     I'm terribly sorry that no one reached out to help you with your request / bounty. It's unfortunate to be unable to find the resources you're looking for on a game and I can't even begin to tell you how many games that there is absolutely seemingly nothing out there for. Just like this game was looking to be the case. Yes, the *.bat file edit allows you to use the built-in cheats but certain things aren't covered with them.

     So instead I found myself lost until I found your file. Thanks for this, you might not have managed to get someone to help you but through your struggles you produced material that managed to help out someone lost looking for the same thing you were.

     Yes. It was indeed unfortunate that someone couldn't help you, but in turn you managed to help me out because of it. Karma has balanced it all out!

Thank you again, and be well.