Shogun 2 Total War v1.10-6118 Steam (GM and More) 2021-Jun-14

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Alex250
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Shogun 2 Total War v1.10-5934 Steam (GM and More)

Post by Alex250 »

The table works fine for me, I tested all options and no problems.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Thaldis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Thaldis »

Yes, I don't know what happened. I played for an hour with God Mode and other battle and strategic options and it did not crash. Maybe another patch came out and it is working again because it did crash earlier. Anyway thanks for the heads up Alex.

The Medieval 2 table definitely does not work tough. :P

dark_isaac
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dark_isaac »

My game still crashes when i enter in a battle, i'm using the mod Radious total war, is there any way to patch this?

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Something weird is happening. No matter which (no not only this one) table I use for Shogun 2, the CE instantly crashes. Using the correct version of game and most recent CE.

EDIT: NVM, reinstalling CE helped, but in turn game crashes when using god mode and getting unit with general attacked. Other than that, works like a charm

tsungyue
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tsungyue »

hey m8. i just came back to this game after many years, and yes i have downloaded this table on the old forum back then, but i also download another table on one of the reply, the table has features that can do "Unlimited Agent Action", but now that the old forum is prob dead and i cant find the post anymore or its removed i believe by ce, can you please make it? unlimited agent action. really desperate, can't make it by myself.

Thaldis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Thaldis »

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 5:46 am
Something weird is happening. No matter which (no not only this one) table I use for Shogun 2, the CE instantly crashes. Using the correct version of game and most recent CE.

EDIT: NVM, reinstalling CE helped, but in turn game crashes when using god mode and getting unit with general attacked. Other than that, works like a charm
It really depends. Was the general mounted? Cause for Shogun 2 the table just makes the game crash when you use mounted units for battle when I last tried.

You should dismount your general when deploying and then charge since it works with infantry.

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

I use Unlimited Ammo and God Mode at Fall of the Samurai game come in battle,it can not crash.
I use Unlimited Ammo and God Mode at Total War: SHOGUN 2 game come in battle,it can not crash.

mulrich
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mulrich »

While God mode doesn't crash the game, it simply doesn't work.

robus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by robus »

mulrich wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:53 pm
Are you sure?

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

robus wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:04 pm
mulrich wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:53 pm
Are you sure?

I am having the same issues. Godmode is not working for me either.

Nope, i was just not turning them on right. Duh.
It had been a while. I am getting lots of crashes though.

AtPa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AtPa »

I seem to have issues with the table, I have cheat engine 7.1, don't know if that may cause it. The scripts for unl. ammo and 1 turn research show up as 4byte, I think these should be scripts.

caorom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caorom »

I think the cheat is not working anymore (for me ofc), I used the cheat back the in 2015 but when I buy (I used a pirate ver of the game) the game and try the old table (the one on first page), it's not working anymore and the game crash, anyone plz update the table :)

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Similar issues as caorom.
It works fine for baseline game, but when running FOTS, the only thing that consistently work is altering general's experience and skillpoints. One-turn scripts work or not, with no apparent rhyme or reason behind it, while unlimited movement, god mode and anything related with agents doesn't work at all. Money displays proper value, but doesn't change in-game, suggesting the in-game adress changed slightly.
I assume it's related with FOTS being re-released as a separate game, hence some differences in the current state of the game when compared to times when it was directly tied with baseline Shogun 2.

EDIT
Something really weird is going on. When I'm using table from here viewtopic.php?t=918 , the original scripts seem to work, but only after I meddle around with the values from added pointers. For example, the original scripts for agents don't work on their own (yes, I know you need to move the agent first), BUT after changing values in the added pointers, suddenly the scripts start to work and display and edit correct values.
Weird.
Last edited by Mirek_Burczyn on Tue May 05, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

caorom wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 6:52 am
it's not working anymore and the game crash, anyone plz update the table :)
Let me guess - the crash happens whenever you have (mounted) general participating in a battle with god mode activated, right? Dismount the general, it will solve the problem.

caorom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by caorom »

Mirek_Burczyn wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:25 pm
caorom wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 6:52 am
it's not working anymore and the game crash, anyone plz update the table :)
Let me guess - the crash happens whenever you have (mounted) general participating in a battle with god mode activated, right? Dismount the general, it will solve the problem.
no, I activate the cheat right after start the campaign and it crash right after start a battle :)