Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by GreenHouse »

BUB73 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:09 pm
Hi GreenHouse and many thanks for the cheat table ;) .
Please, can you check:
"- Remove Overweight Penalties " script/cheat?
It does work but, when active, the main character can't interact with the objects anymore (picking up); I can oly use "Y" button to sleep into my bed but if I do that the main hero got stuck after he wakes up. :shock:
Thanks for your help.
That's weird. It works perfectly for me. All interactions, gathering, talking to npcs, using the bed... They work perfectly.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

@GreenHouse, so you stamina script is working on all kind of stamina skill or just some?
Cause when i dodge and run the stamina still drop as normal.

QCypher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by QCypher »

GreenHouse wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:36 pm

That's weird. It works perfectly for me. All interactions, gathering, talking to npcs, using the bed... They work perfectly.

Are you using the first backpack? The Satchel I think its called. I have the same issue of not being able to interact with anything and I am using the upgraded backpack you can buy in Cierzo. Maybe each backpack has different weight values?

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

Any chance for a infinite arrow or ammo value?
Really miss this option in game :{

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

iicecube wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:08 am
You could just spawn tons of them, as you have the item spawner and you won't be over-encumbered with the script.
QCypher wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:00 am
Are you using the first backpack? The Satchel I think its called. I have the same issue of not being able to interact with anything and I am using the upgraded backpack you can buy in Cierzo. Maybe each backpack has different weight values?
I'll check that.
EDIT: I'm still able to do everything using a backpack: Image
Last edited by GreenHouse on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

thank you for this table. however it refuses to enable for me. i click the enable, followed by console = still disabled.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Darkensteele wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:18 am
thank you for this table. however it refuses to enable for me. i click the enable, followed by console = still disabled.
viewtopic.php?p=83609#p83609

Darkensteele
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darkensteele »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:20 am
Darkensteele wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:18 am
viewtopic.php?p=83609#p83609
lol i read that before you linked it and just didn't realize that variable had a pull-down window. srry for the trouble :)

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

So, I'm trying to use the script for skills and trainers, and it won't let me buy the alternate skill. I already had chosen skills from this trainer, but it is not letting me buy the alt one, even with the option enabled.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Draco856 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:39 am
So, I'm trying to use the script for skills and trainers, and it won't let me buy the alternate skill. I already had chosen skills from this trainer, but it is not letting me buy the alt one, even with the option enabled.
It will show as not purchasable, but you can still click it and the window to buy it will appear.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:10 am
iicecube wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:08 am
You could just spawn tons of them, as you have the item spawner and you won't be over-encumbered with the script.
There is a stupid bug when you spawn too many of the arrow, it will crash out the game that why kinda request for the 30arrow infinite without the game breaker limit..

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:49 am
Draco856 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:39 am
It will show as not purchasable, but you can still click it and the window to buy it will appear.
Yeah, I was clicking it, and it wasn't even giving me a window to say yes or no to. I tried with a skill I hadn't learned yet as well, and also got nothing. I've restarted the game and it is now working as I activated the table after I had fully loaded, instead of at the main menu as with most tables I've used. And I could now buy skills as normal.

Edit: I also just tried to activate the no overweight penalties after I got back to Cierzo, and the game crashed. Only other active was the trainer option. I don't think it liked me being overweight at all.

Edit 2: Getting back into the game, as I am overweight right now and can't move, I turned on the Remove Overweight Penalties script, and could not move at all, just able to spin around in place, even after trying to update my backpack/pockets by moving items. Not sure what's going on there.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Draco856 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:55 am
Getting back into the game, as I am overweight right now and can't move, I turned on the Remove Overweight Penalties script, and could not move at all, just able to spin around in place, even after trying to update my backpack/pockets by moving items. Not sure what's going on there.
All game functions are horribly done and look like made by an amateur. I'll try something else later and update the table.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

iicecube wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:46 am
@GreenHouse, so you stamina script is working on all kind of stamina skill or just some?
Cause when i dodge and run the stamina still drop as normal.
Hi :)

As I said previously, stamina is used for skills but also for attacking, running, dodging and maybe else. But I also think there are separated functions but I may be wrong.

Anyway, skills have some requirements (stamina cost, mana cost, cooldown), to bypass this, I use this script:

SkillHasAllRequirements

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
Skill:HasAllRequirements:
  ret

[DISABLE]
Skill:HasAllRequirements:
  push rbp
Cooldown is still in progress but you can use your skill w/o limit and your cooldown is initialized in each new use.

And about stamina drop when dodge/run/attack, I use this script:

+Inf Stamina

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//max stamina
CharacterStats:UpdateVitalStats+92d+3:
  db 96
//F3 0F 11 96 E0 01 00 00
//movss [rsi+000001E0],xmm2

//*****************************************//

//restore burnt stamina
alloc(newmem,100,CharacterStats:UpdateVitalStats+8e2)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov [rsi+000001DC],(float)0

originalcode:
movss xmm3,[rsi+000001DC]

exit:
jmp returnhere

CharacterStats:UpdateVitalStats+8e2:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//max stamina
CharacterStats:UpdateVitalStats+92d+3:
  db AE
//F3 0F 11 AE E0 01 00 00
//movss [rsi+000001E0],xmm5

//************************************//

dealloc(newmem)
CharacterStats:UpdateVitalStats+8e2:
movss xmm3,[rsi+000001DC]
//Alt: db F3 0F 10 9E DC 01 00 00
Enjoy! ;)

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:33 am
As I said previously, stamina is used for skills but also for attacking, running, dodging and maybe else. But I also think there are separated functions but I may be wrong.
Yeah. My table has that too, the thing is that multiple functions change the stamina as you said. Even If you make the main one not use stamina, other stuff will change it. You need to disable the function from attacking, running, dodging and using skills and maybe there's even more.
The game is horribly done. Instead of making one function that handles stamina in general, they made 20 that handle stamina. Kinda dumb.