Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cramp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +11 (table Update5.1)

Post by Cramp »

I left the "Highlighted Item" - "Quantity 0" ticked by mistake after editing an item and it deleted all of my blades, my gourd, my pelets, and a bunch of other things. Making the game actually impossible to play. Does anyone have the addresses for all the key items and consumables?

I know this is stupid, but I'm hoping to recoup my save file.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shinobishadowtrigger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shinobishadowtrigger »

Does anyone have a cheat table with noclip in it?

blaHbluBB
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blaHbluBB »

i can't game at all atm, but i still have a question, is something like a FOV changer possible?
i saw a lot of people on twitch play the game, and thought... i would want the ability to change the FOV the moment i can play again.

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

is there a way to make all areas travel unlock?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

blaHbluBB wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:03 pm
i can't game at all atm, but i still have a question, is something like a FOV changer possible?
i saw a lot of people on twitch play the game, and thought... i would want the ability to change the FOV the moment i can play again.
[Link]

Sorez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sorez »

Guess no one knows if theres a way to check which beads havent been collected yet? Probably since theyre not unique pointers or anything :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The words "gourd" and "beads" somehow take me faaaar away from this game :D :D :D

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Sorez wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:17 pm
Guess no one knows if theres a way to check which beads havent been collected yet? Probably since theyre not unique pointers or anything :(
It doesn't matter anyway because once you have collected 40 beads total even via NG+ runs, you will continue to accumulate them. They just will be completely worthless dead weight sitting in your inventory.

So don't fuss missing any, just play normally and they will be dead weight eventually.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Would it be possible to implement auto loot?

I imagine that you could just constantly call the function that runs when you hold the loot button.

Turkeychopio1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Turkeychopio1 »

Why is this game so hard in particular to hack? Finding specific values isn't too bad but I can't manage to get pointers or anything

Yexzaa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Yexzaa »

Hello, i'm playing on the steam version but i can't tick the enable box on cheat engine, any ideas why ? I targeted the correct process but nothing... Thank you.

LoreDood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LoreDood »

Thanks for the table!

Some info regarding prayer beads and gourd seeds. I got all of mine legit and in NG+ bosses that would give them now give me different items instead, so far I've only obtained money pouches from bosses. Beads in the world have turned into those revive statues. Seeds have turned into money pouches I believe.

So the game should track which beads/seeds you've obtained. On a legit complete run, you should not have any surplus beads and seeds with you. Of course, since it's a single player game, why bother? If you want to hack yourself all the prayer beads and seeds then go for it!

There are only 9 seeds, so you can probably find a video of that easily, and if you want the beads there is a list of them on reddit. Look for: "Completing List of Prayer Beads"

I hope we get a NG+ modifier like in Dark Souls sometime.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +11 (table Update4.1)

Post by bloodaxis »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:36 am
....to manipulate the damage deal TO THE PLAYER now. which more or less the same as a "defense multiplier" I think...?
One of the late game sumo type bosses that like to drink and spew out shit can grab you and stomp you through the multiplier you set also one of his swings go through it, will see if I can find more cases, great work regardless!

Edit: Might be that the special damage types like thrust and grab attacks are unaffected by the scripts.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:31 am

One of the late game sumo type bosses that like to drink and spew out shit can grab you and stomp you through the multiplier you set also one of his swings go through it, will see if I can find more cases, great work regardless!

Edit: Might be that the special damage types like thrust and grab attacks are unaffected by the scripts.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if bosses don't follow the rule.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

KS212 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:56 am
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if bosses don't follow the rule.
Most of the attacks got affected actually it was just his stomps that did massive damage, same goes for the dual wielding samurai and their thrust attacks.