How would I go about modifying internal Graphics post processing in residential Evil 2?

Want Cheat Engine to do something specific and no idea how to do that, ask here. (From simple scripts to full trainers and extensions)
adaweawe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

How would I go about modifying internal Graphics post processing in residential Evil 2?

Post by adaweawe »

Would this even be possible?

I want to disable the in-game darkening post-processing effect and also the eye adaptation effect, where the brightness changes when you change from viewing dark to Bright scenes and vice versa.

I already installed a mod that modifies the game memory to remove the vignette effect, which I also think was written using cheat engine. This makes me think that other post-processing effects, such as the one I mentioned above, can also be disabled.

Is there some helpful guide that someone could link me to which shows how to mess around with internal graphics and post processing?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: How would I go about modifying internal Graphics post processing in residential Evil 2?

Post by GreenHouse »

You can probably access the rest by backtracing. I did that on other games, as most graphical stuff, like brightness, contrast, etc are on the same place.