Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +15 +1 (table Update7.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +12 (table Update4.3)

Post by sicwan »

Has the flags for killed/not killed NPCs been found? I accidentally killed a shop NPC and didn't know it, now I'm 4 hours later

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +11 (table Update4.1)

Post by Draco856 »

DarkOne666x wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:46 pm
zachillios wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:47 pm
DarkOne666x wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:32 pm
So I used the infinite consumable for items, it works but when I use the dragon blood droplet to cure dragon rot it didnt restore my unseen aid, is this because the rot remained in my inventory? If so, is there a way to cure my unseen aid infinitely without keeping the inventory rot?
Just using the item doesn't revert the rot. You have to cleanse it through the checkpoints. If you haven't unlocked that, then talk to the person with it, then go speak to Emma a few times, and that should start a side quest for you.
Yeah I had that side quest completed at the time from emma, she then gave me the stone, instead of using it I fingure Id activate the infinite items code to save it for later, I then cured the dragon rot through the statue and sculptors cough ceased, however I still retained my 13% of Unseen aid. I figure as long as the rot remains in my inventory it wont revert back to the normal 30%.

Not a huge deal, as I made a backup save before using the cheat, im afraid to continue as it may corrupt my save by having multiple of the same rot.

Ps. I was using the 3.2 version of this at the time, I only posted this comment hours after the numerous updates, so maybe its fixed with the latest. Ill give it a try after work, and thanks for the reply!

Emma should give you a bottle of Ashina Sake to give to the Sculptor once the quest is actually complete. After this is done, my rot vanished even though I had gone through several statues before that trying to get rid of it, I even went so far as to use the item editor to change it to 0, save and reload, but that didn't work. Once I got the sake though, it went away right after.

DarkOne666x
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkOne666x »

Draco856 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:31 pm
DarkOne666x wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:46 pm
zachillios wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:47 pm

Just using the item doesn't revert the rot. You have to cleanse it through the checkpoints. If you haven't unlocked that, then talk to the person with it, then go speak to Emma a few times, and that should start a side quest for you.
Yeah I had that side quest completed at the time from emma, she then gave me the stone, instead of using it I fingure Id activate the infinite items code to save it for later, I then cured the dragon rot through the statue and sculptors cough ceased, however I still retained my 13% of Unseen aid. I figure as long as the rot remains in my inventory it wont revert back to the normal 30%.

Not a huge deal, as I made a backup save before using the cheat, im afraid to continue as it may corrupt my save by having multiple of the same rot.

Ps. I was using the 3.2 version of this at the time, I only posted this comment hours after the numerous updates, so maybe its fixed with the latest. Ill give it a try after work, and thanks for the reply!

Emma should give you a bottle of Ashina Sake to give to the Sculptor once the quest is actually complete. After this is done, my rot vanished even though I had gone through several statues before that trying to get rid of it, I even went so far as to use the item editor to change it to 0, save and reload, but that didn't work. Once I got the sake though, it went away right after.
Wow..Giving him the Sake was actually the only thing I didnt do lol
And I didnt wanna progress any further thinking it got bugged. Thanks for the info man it must be that!:)

MadcuzBad123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MadcuzBad123 »

Ive noticed using this for camera speed im not getting any achievements on steam? Has anyone else had this issue?

a2a
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by a2a »

Thank you so much for this, I appreciate your work!

Has anyone found a pointer for save file "freeze" and unlock?

It would be so great to be able to "checkpoint" where ever you want (like right before a boss!), and have it load that checkpoint after death, rather than return you to an idol...

Hadn't seen anyone else that has figured out how to manipulate save states. Is that just not possible?

-a2a

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

hello does anyone know how to toggle the stealth mode on and off.... kinda hard to keep on ctrl+tab to turn it off

Silk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Silk »

Nice thanks for the table!

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

Siggymas wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:47 pm
hello does anyone know how to toggle the stealth mode on and off.... kinda hard to keep on ctrl+tab to turn it off
You have 2 options when it comes to the stealth mod, while you are crouched, or always on according to the options in the table. So, just don't set it to Always and it should only be active when you are crouched, and actually sneaking.

sicwan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sicwan »

Draco856 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:32 pm
Siggymas wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:47 pm
You have 2 options when it comes to the stealth mod, while you are crouched, or always on according to the options in the table. So, just don't set it to Always and it should only be active when you are crouched, and actually sneaking.
There is a 3rd.. you can assign a hotkey that toggles it on and off and press that (make sure its not already bound to something in the game)_

liujun0792
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by liujun0792 »

thx for the table,tried on codex version,and works.
And,can we add a function---- inf buff duration?
thx again

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

is there any way to add a specific item? or a list of item ids i can change something to? i accidentally killed anayama the peddler a while ago and that has locked access to phantom kunai and thus the entire shuriken upgrade tree and basically broken my progression - is it possible to cheat the phantom kunai into my inventory? if anyone can get me the item ID i think i could do it that way? really don't want to have to restart my game lol

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

ForgotMyLogin wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:31 pm
valz wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:24 pm
i kill the merchant, and cant get phantom kunai, is there any possibility to get that item through CE ? like item id or anything else
if possible, could you look the item id for it ?
Look in the box next to that dude you can practice fighting with in the beginning, I heard you can buy/get stuff from people that died there. (I haven't had this issue myself yet so I'm not sure this is the case for your situation)
having the same exact issue, and the offering box is emtpy, half the progression tree is gated behind the phantom kunai :(

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:49 am
ForgotMyLogin wrote:
valz wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:24 pm
i kill the merchant, and cant get phantom kunai, is there any possibility to get that item through CE ? like item id or anything else
if possible, could you look the item id for it ?
Look in the box next to that dude you can practice fighting with in the beginning, I heard you can buy/get stuff from people that died there. (I haven't had this issue myself yet so I'm not sure this is the case for your situation)
having the same exact issue, and the offering box is emtpy, half the progression tree is gated behind the phantom kunai :(
I had this issue as well, but the offering box finally accepted his death in the final act of the game, so continue the story and you should be fine.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice +9 (table Update3.2)

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Actez wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:27 am
Spent a few hours on a quick item list to help out.....feel free to improve upon it with all the items in-game with pics and whatnot if you dare :P
It would also be pretty neat if we could possibly get a way to add in items and remove them :D
!Codes.zip

Dude thank you so much, this fixed my problem, item ID for the phantom kunai was perfect, appreciate it!
zachillios wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:54 am
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:49 am
ForgotMyLogin wrote:

I had this issue as well, but the offering box finally accepted his death in the final act of the game, so continue the story and you should be fine.
ahh, i am a good way through the game right now, and i have not had it update, i just added the item in and fixed my problem, thanks to actez

liujun0792
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by liujun0792 »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:44 am
is there any way to add a specific item? or a list of item ids i can change something to? i accidentally killed anayama the peddler a while ago and that has locked access to phantom kunai and thus the entire shuriken upgrade tree and basically broken my progression - is it possible to cheat the phantom kunai into my inventory? if anyone can get me the item ID i think i could do it that way? really don't want to have to restart my game lol
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8938&p=83331#p83322
see the guy named actez and his codes.zip,you will get what you need