Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AxelDaren
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by AxelDaren »

Hello,

I have a problem due to the 1.3.0f update, I do not have any buildings in my capital, except that the counter at the top indicates that I have 10 out of 10. Big problem: I can not upgrade my city. So, I only see one solution: cheat.

Let me explain: I have ten buildings on the counter, if I could change this number with software like Cheat Engine and set it to 0, I will be able to build buildings again.

So someone here would tell me how to use this software?
Hoping you have an answer to give me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KevinT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KevinT »

How does one install the .CT file?! Winrar doesn't seem to recognise it. I'm trying to find the player.json file to change the script for BP directly, but I can't find that file anywhere... Ugh, why is this so complicated?! :lol:

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Table would need an update to version 2.0.0m

Python
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Python »

It would be so nice to get update table to 2.0.x

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Enhanced Edition is out and its propably final version, I figure now its the time to go for all these complicated functions.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I updated my table for latest version but probably don't have time to add more things to it.

lunasmeow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lunasmeow »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:37 pm
I updated my table for latest version but probably don't have time to add more things to it.
So no chance of an "ignore restrictions" for class leveling then?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

well I might have some time to play and update my table. I might have to replay a little to get familiar again with the game. So, what are the requests you all would want in the table besides ignore restrictions for class leveling.

Marc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Marc »

Things i would like to have:

Set all missions to last only one or two days (inluding the 14-day-missions to improve your barony)

Never fail a check (35 athletics required to make something or 40 awareness required to find something)

Prevent getting tired/exhausted etc.

Rohen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rohen »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:39 am
well I might have some time to play and update my table. I might have to replay a little to get familiar again with the game. So, what are the requests you all would want in the table besides ignore restrictions for class leveling.
This what already @Marc asked:

1). "Set all missions to last only one or two days (inluding the 14-day-missions to improve your barony)"

Main reason for this is stupid game ability to overlap events when we try to finish 14-day long event. In this frozen 14 day time-frame game can spawn multiple short time duration events, that will hit hard on our kingdom statistics and stability. This is very frustrating and hardly avoidable by using multiple load-save procedures.

2). And what is the most important for me in Pathfinder game, and was already included in Niedzielan table, remove cool-down time between actions.

For me, this two, and already included no spell usage is enough for noob player as myself to play with full convince and safety.

Ps: Thank you for your work in this already great table.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I added a few options this morning to the table. Will work on more as I play the game some more.

DriKidu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DriKidu »

Things that would be nice to have from Niedzielan table
Bypass Alignment checks dialogue and Alignment (as x-y coordinates)
Thanks for updatin your table

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

This game still has game breaking bugs for me after all those patches they did. I'm stuck at the Oleg Trading Post right before the battle with the bandits. When I choose to wait for the battle, game freezes and I have to restart my PC. Going to try on another computer but I might not be able to do many of the options requested dealing with the Kingdom.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

The devs are still patching this game. Maybe they'll fix it in v2.0.4.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I updated the table to 6.0.

In this update, I attempted to merge Niedzielan's table with mine and update pointers and things with his table. I have many of the pointers working as far as I can test. If someone wants to send me a savegame with the Kingdom unlocked, I can check out the Kingdom portion of the Pointers that Niedzielan setup to see if anything needs to be updated with them. I copied most of his scripts but didn't modify many of them. Not all of them still work, but some do. Let me know of specific ones that you would like to get working again and I may spend some time seeing if I can update his scripts. Thanks to Niedzielan for his work in the past. In order to use Niedzielan's Pointer section of the table, you must Enable at the title screen or load a save game after you Enable.

Hope this helps you use some of Niedzielan's work again.