Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ersatz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0)

Post by ersatz »

revert back to ver19 and the insta complete quests is working again. EDIT: bounties are still busted sorry.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bladesinger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bladesinger »

Hello everyone, I downloaded this table a few months back, and I'm glad to see that it's been updated so much! I was wondering if Seikur0 or someone else is keeping this table up and running, because I have something I'd like to add... But I don't know who to contact or how, can anyone point me in the right direction?
Much obliged!

monk124us
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by monk124us »

new update today broke the item-free crafting

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

please update this, this is my favorite table!!!
The player stats no longer work to change anything.
I thought it was only me having this issue, your a beast man love this table u made more then any other.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

monk124us wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:39 am
new update today broke the item-free crafting
can confirm this, if anyone could fix it i'd be really appreciative

kuroi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kuroi »

ersatz wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:13 am
revert back to ver19 and the insta complete quests is working again. EDIT: bounties are still busted sorry.
Could you upload it pls or do you know any way to get it?

FantasyGames
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FantasyGames »

It appears that the AT Daora drop broke the "player stats" drop down list, is there any chance for a fix soon? i rather like this CT and really wanna go nuke Daora before the events over.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

FantasyGames wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:58 am
It appears that the AT Daora drop broke the "player stats" drop down list, is there any chance for a fix soon? i rather like this CT and really wanna go nuke Daora before the events over.
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunter ... escription

this adds all items to the shop, you can buy all of the AT monster tickets, including ones that are not active and have not been added to PC yet (Dont buy xenojiva, the models havent been updated and will crash your game, but all else is good)

PUR3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PUR3 »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:06 pm
FantasyGames wrote:
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/mons ... escription

this adds all items to the shop, you can buy all of the AT monster tickets, including ones that are not active and have not been added to PC yet (Dont buy xenojiva, the models havent been updated and will crash your game, but all else is good)
I think you gave us the wrong link there, that just takes me to the board index...

FantasyGames
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FantasyGames »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:06 pm
FantasyGames wrote:
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/mons ... escription

this adds all items to the shop, you can buy all of the AT monster tickets, including ones that are not active and have not been added to PC yet (Dont buy xenojiva, the models haven't been updated and will crash your game, but all else is good)
i wasn't saying i needed the tickets or anything, the "insta-quest complete" cheat worked for me and gave me the tickets even though daora wasn't even dead, it's just not as fun when you can't drop a 20K damage wake up hit :D

plus it seemed like a pretty problematic bug and i've only seen one person say anything about it and they didn't seem to get a response so i thought i would try to bring some attention to it.
Last edited by FantasyGames on Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fengtimo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fengtimo »

Help me why when I change the damage of the weapon through the "Selected Weapon" and re-enter the game, the damage is not saved ???

rustynail17
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rustynail17 »

You are able to change your damage? it will never save, u have to change it every time. how are u changing ur damage i thought they stopped this?

mustbelaggin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (SeiKur0) Pets

Post by mustbelaggin »

Can somehow help me with the pets? I don't know how to activate or what the pet ids are. Thanks!

Vyrdaes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vyrdaes »

Item-Free crafting is currently broken. Any sights on fixing this yet? It's been down since the 24th. :(

RedF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RedF »

If i change my Hunter rank will i still gain xp for it? i went from around 32 to 42 just to test it out but now my Hunter Rrank xp bar is always full and i don't seem to level up from 42, Does the game think i'm at rank 32 and still gaining xp to reach 42 so until i get enough xp to get the that point i'm stuck with Hunter Rank 42

*Edit* Ok i figured it out lol, the "hunter rank" option just changes what you and everyone else will see but if you dont change the "hunter xp" to match the "hunter rank" you set yourself you will still be gaining xp from the level of your original rank