Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
march
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by march »

wow , i was a little doubtful t first but thee trainer work perfectly , thanks sunbeam :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tealsack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tealsack »

Some help guys. I gave myself 7 out of 4 purple fragments then went to go pick up one in game. Thinking it would reward me for 2 bars. It didn't, then when I went to go relaunch the game my save got deleted. Anyway to get it back? I have the legal bought steam version.

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

tealsack wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:10 am
Some help guys. I gave myself 7 out of 4 purple fragments then went to go pick up one in game. Thinking it would reward me for 2 bars. It didn't, then when I went to go relaunch the game my save got deleted. Anyway to get it back? I have the legal bought steam version.
deleted ??? are they really that intrusive , god fucking damn it it's your copy of the game , they shouldn't even dare about a mechanism that sel-distruct the save file just because you rightly wanted to play your own way :V , those assholes, but maybe you didn't deactivated the cloud for the save that steam active automatically , so maybe the save is somewere in the subfolders of steam , not to mention that the cloud itself could be the cause of this problem , it happened the same to me with the steam version of final fantasy 8 , the save got deleted because it was deleted a modification :x :x , i really can't stand this intrusiveness

Ziebelkuchen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ziebelkuchen »

Hey there! ^^
Anyway to remove the penalty from using the super costumes ?

Wet_Band-Aid
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wet_Band-Aid »

So there was an update to the game(I think today) and now the character switching table doesn’t work on neither my brother’s or my computer. I just want to check if anyone else is having this issue or if it could be something else?

Soulfury
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Soulfury »

Yeah the Character Swap script stopped working for me also after the small update =(.

rigbyrick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rigbyrick »

How does the style multiplier work is it always double or could i have just a small boost?

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

@OleMagne thanks for sharing with us the mod to play as virgil :D , the guard function completely freeze him , but god fucking damn it at least it is more than halp of the work done to make him completely playable , for some reason it seem that virgil have problems to follow the directions that you chose when you move the analog stick

Soulfury
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Soulfury »

@OleMagne Could we get an update please for the latest dmc 5 update =D, thanks for all your contributions so far, loved playing my toon choice!

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Update v4:: Updated to match latest game update (latest update "fixes" the drm-less exe thingamajig, but retail steam version works fine.) Do NOT ask me how to fix.

viewtopic.php?p=81992#p81992

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

dimasdirection wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:02 am
Please don't ever register just to quote a full post without removing the contents, just so that I'll get a notification.

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

OleMagne wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:08 pm
Update v4:: Updated to match latest game update (latest update "fixes" the drm-less exe thingamajig, but retail steam version works fine.) Do NOT ask me how to fix.

but you created the table , who we should ask for the fix then ?

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

march wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:30 am
OleMagne wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:08 pm

but you created the table , who we should ask for the fix then ?
Your reading comprehension... It’s not related to the table. They’ve uploaded new files requiring a new executable. I won’t jeopardize STN with what equates to piracy talk. Look elsewhere for a "fix" or buy the game like the rest of us.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

OleMagne wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:23 pm
Hey there, thank you very much for that table xD
Sorry about that but, i'm trying to use your table in the missions 7 and 13 (the coop missions.. where you can select your character)
and your table, on that missions, is not working.. maybe, it's not possible to switch them on that mission ?
Anyway, thank you again.
On other missions, it works like a charm. xD

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:47 am
Some missions are just buggy. I’ll take a look at it later. Not near a computer.