powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Outlaws of the Old West

Post by powerzhea »

Game Name: Outlaws of the Old West
Game Engine: UE4
Game Version: v1.0.3
Options Required: Inf health, Inf Stamina, Inf Hunger, Inf Thirst, Increased Exp, Unlimited Skillpoints, Change Current Level, Perfect Temperature, Increased loot rate.
Game/Steam Website: [Link] / [Link]

Additional Notes:
The game is an online mmorpg, however...you can play the single player, offline. All that u need to do is change steam to offline mode, u can either unplug your internet cable or leave it in. Just putting steam in offline mode, already works, you still get to play the single player.

Edit: Found the engine. Added game engine.

Modebcn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Outlaws of the Old West

Post by Modebcn »

It would be interesting the resistance of the horse I say it because if you try to hunt a buffalo on horse resistance is important because it can kill the horse and then you because the buffalo runs more than your

Arkayy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arkayy »

Anyone have luck.

I tried with my limited knowledge and couldn't get hunger or thirst to work.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

I am not good enough to do it either, that is why I requested help for someone to make one.
We got many amazingly talented people here, so hopefully, one of them will take a look at this game, and help us out.
I did not request anything horse related yet, since i haven't been able to get that far to own a horse lol.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

I dont know this game is hm, I started and I need to wait 5 minutes that I can join a sp world, because its feels like that the game freezes like 5 minutes. When I joined first I cant move my camera???

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

If you freeze in singleplayer, you probably should kill the process in task manager, then start the game up again.

Modebcn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Modebcn »

if you give esc and in the game not on the main screen to Esc-options-gameplay and you move the two mouse bars and put the sensitivity that you see you return to the game and voila solved to me happened to me and solved it like this and it always worked

Modebcn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Modebcn »

Rysefox wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:38 am
I dont know this game is hm, I started and I need to wait 5 minutes that I can join a sp world, because its feels like that the game freezes like 5 minutes. When I joined first I cant move my camera???
if you give esc and in the game not on the main screen to Esc-options-gameplay and you move the two mouse bars and put the sensitivity that you see you return to the game and voila solved to me happened to me and solved it like this and it always worked

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

The dev is constantly updating the game, so if I download the game to make a table and then it gets updated the next day, it would be kind of a waste of time. Especially if I don't own the game and I need to wait for the update to be uploaded, to then have to download 17Gb again.

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

At the moment i have a perfectly working cheat table. For exp, level, skillpoints, and all the other things. So i am a happy fellow. Curious to see if people here, could add more options.

r33voo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by r33voo »

powerzhea wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:47 pm
At the moment i have a perfectly working cheat table. For exp, level, skillpoints, and all the other things. So i am a happy fellow. Curious to see if people here, could add more options.
Wow thanks so much for being a kind individual and sharing it! /s

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saucefar »

Anyone found out how to duplicate resources or perhaps change stack size ?

powerzhea
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by powerzhea »

saucefar wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:46 pm
Anyone found out how to duplicate resources or perhaps change stack size ?
Using the cheat table, that Mobebcn has posted.
If you have resources in your inventory, all u need is a minimal of 5, then u can use it to create more.
I have set scan type exact value, and value type all.

Then all u do is search the number, remove one, either by crafting something or put it on a storage box. Then u got 4 left in your inventory.
Then search 4, and repeat, usually when u get around 3, u already can change it. Because u already have found the type.
However i do not know how to find what writes to the adress, and actually make the stuff stick, so i can update the table.

Yesterday i had found the adresses for wood, stone, iron ore, gun bullets, basicly giving myself unlimited bullets. And so much more resources.
However i was able to find money, however once that value changed ingame and i did a next search, the value was no were to be found ingame.
So i do not know how to get more money yet.
By the way, all resources, in inventory slots, and storage slots, accepts only 100. So if u change the value of wood for example to 3000. It becomes 3000, however then when u move it in storage, it will go by 100 each time u right click it.

Barmuudo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Barmuudo »

guys just was looking for a trainer for outlaws of the old west but i am trying to make cheat engine table am not professional but i can share my file sometimes it works sometimes you need to exit the game and come back the cheat i have is you can make any items you want to duplicate and it will give you unlimited if you wish by typing number how many you want. i can share the file but not promises to work always i am trying to finger out away.

Modebcn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Modebcn »

I see that someone has deleted my comment where I put the cheat table version 1.0.4, if I violated the rules or bothered someone I apologize, and also comment that if someone wants the cheat table for the version (1.0.3- 1.0.4) I comment and give it to them