DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by JessieKazama »

Hey guys! Jessie here back again with another cheat table! This time around it is for the Steam release of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT. This table works for both the Free and Paid Version of the game, so no need to worry about compatibility. Even if you buy the game, there's still lots of stuff to level up and unlock so this table is here to help out with that!

Here are the options currently available for my DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT cheat table:
Available Options
- 0 Enemy Bravery
- 9999 Bravery
- Infinite Dash
- Infinite Stage Time
- Infinite EX Skill Use
- Player EXP Multiplier
- Character EXP Multiplier
- Gil Pointer
For both the Player and Character EXP Multiplier, please refrain from using a value higher than 1000! Going any higher has the risk of adding too much EXP and breaking your save so you can't level up anymore! If this happens delete your saves and try again!

DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE ONLINE! IF I RUN INTO SOMEONE CHEATING IN MULTIPLAYER I WILL REPORT!

Happy Cheating!!!
- Jessie Kazama

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
dffnt.CT
(7.48 KiB) Downloaded 658 times
Last edited by JessieKazama on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by KS212 »

Is there any offline at all in this game? It seems like its always online even singleplayer...

ldsdrive
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ldsdrive »

Thank you! I'm wondering if this game is difficult in story mode since there's no infinite health yet.

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

JessieKazama wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:09 pm

Hey guys! Jessie here back again with another cheat table! This time around it is for the Steam release of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT. This table works for both the Free and Paid Version of the game, so no need to worry about compatibility. Even if you buy the game, there's still lots of stuff to level up and unlock so this table is here to help out with that!

Here are the options currently available for my DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT cheat table:
Available Options
- 9999 Bravery
- Infinite Dash
- Gil Pointer
This table is a work in progress, so stay tuned for any future updates and options I add to the table.

DO NOT USE ANY OF THESE ONLINE! IF I RUN INTO SOMEONE CHEATING IN MULTIPLAYER I WILL REPORT!

Happy Cheating!!!
- Jessie Kazama
I plan to play offline only like i did in the ps4 version. Is it possible to make a pointer for "always max EX gauge" as well as "summon meter" I want to do battle with no cheap ass summons

Canzah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Canzah »

Hope you can add Memoria, Treasures, Player Level and Character Level options to skip the insane grind.
Edit: Uninstalled the game, it's broken beyond repair and the Brave values work even in ranked multiplayer so lol.

Alucard0Reborn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Alucard0Reborn »

So I take it it most likely isn't worth buying the main game or deluxe version?

Visi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Visi »

Nothing to do with the table. Just stopping by to compliment you on your avatar, OP.

SaintSalacious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SaintSalacious »

Thank you so much for this! I’m waiting on infinite health for those summon battles.

cricro89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cricro89 »

please update

ldsdrive
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ldsdrive »

cricro89 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:54 pm
please update
Why? The table works perfectly fine at the moment. Also, max bravery is pretty much a one hit kill so I don't think there's any need for infinite HP. LOL

eyezenmaitreya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eyezenmaitreya »

Well it would be nice to have some Player Experience, Character Experience and Offline Rank Experience modifiers. That would definitely help.

SaintSalacious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SaintSalacious »

ldsdrive wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:27 pm
cricro89 wrote:
please update
Why? The table works perfectly fine at the moment. Also, max bravery is pretty much a one hit kill so I don't think there's any need for infinite HP. LOL
There is plenty you could do with inifinite HP. They make summon battles way easier. They also help with getting high scores for those top rewards in offline mode. I beat all the summons without it since im familiar from the PS4 but the average gamer will run into some difficulty with them.

I dont know how to make tables but i just learned how to scan for simple things and i was able to freeze/edit my treasure by searching for the value in 4 bytes. It only took a minute to learn and im sure all those not wanting to wait can figure it out. Im in the middle of messing around more and i can prevent damage under a certain threshold. I dont know how to make scripts so hopefully i dont screw up anything too bad haha.

Also be careful with player experience cheats. The PS4 story bonuses did not apply retroactively if you go straight to max level. It might need to level up legit once to correct that.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

Added some new scripts, redownload from the original post!

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

JessieKazama wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:39 am
Added some new scripts, redownload from the original post!
"exp multiplier" doesn't work well and some ex skills still dont stay full like the one with golbez.

ldsdrive
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ldsdrive »

SaintSalacious wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 pm
ldsdrive wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:27 pm
cricro89 wrote:
please update
There is plenty you could do with inifinite HP. They make summon battles way easier. They also help with getting high scores for those top rewards in offline mode. I beat all the summons without it since im familiar from the PS4 but the average gamer will run into some difficulty with them.

I dont know how to make tables but i just learned how to scan for simple things and i was able to freeze/edit my treasure by searching for the value in 4 bytes. It only took a minute to learn and im sure all those not wanting to wait can figure it out. Im in the middle of messing around more and i can prevent damage under a certain threshold. I dont know how to make scripts so hopefully i dont screw up anything too bad haha.

Also be careful with player experience cheats. The PS4 story bonuses did not apply retroactively if you go straight to max level. It might need to level up legit once to correct that.
That's true. What I find the most annoying is a lot of times I fail because teammate just don't wanna stop dying.