Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

My suggestion is to have [I]EVERYONE[/I] here playing the same freakin' version. EACH standalone version has its own x64 ASM, not to mention code is unique per CEMU version as well. As long as everyone uses the same setup, the table will work and there's no need to ask people about it :p

So, [USER=1978]@Drivium[/USER], tell us which [I]exact[/I] version are you running, under which version of CEMU? I might then give your table a spin :) If you cannot post here, cuz bla bla pirating, send me a PM with the links.

BR,

Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

Updated OP with new table including inventory slots

kickman7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kickman7 »

How do I spawn an enemy with an item? I can only spawn enemies with nothing in their hands. I'm copying the enemy id and including it with the weapon id but it doesn't spawn.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

[QUOTE="kickman7, post: 48225, member: 17688"]How do I spawn an enemy with an item? I can only spawn enemies with nothing in their hands. I'm copying the enemy id and including it with the weapon id but it doesn't spawn.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I've never tried that and can't say for sure if it's even possible. I'll post here if I figure it out.

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

Does this table still work for current CEMU Version?

Essentially, 1.12.2d or the latest one?
Last edited by rei_hunter on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

[QUOTE="rei_hunter, post: 53463, member: 6498"]Does this table still work for current CEMU Version?

Essentially, 1.12.2d or the latest one?[/QUOTE]

You could try it, but from what I've experienced when it comes to cheat engine and CEMU, the version of CEMU matters. You can easily get a lower version of CEMU just for this game if the latest doesn't work. The CEMU version I created each cheat table with is listed in OP.

**EDIT: Added corresponding CEMU version link to OP.
Last edited by Postposterous on Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karitora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karitora »

Whenever I activate most cheats, cheat engine freezes for a few seconds, then fails to activate the script. I am on Windows 10, have attempted using original and alternative, all to no avail. (Specifically, I just need the jump hack because I can't do the shrines that require motion controls well enough) I am using 1.12.2d, Where can I download 1.12.0d?
Last edited by Karitora on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

[QUOTE="Karitora, post: 53757, member: 20128"]Whenever I activate most cheats, cheat engine freezes for a few seconds, then fails to activate the script. I am on Windows 10, have attempted using original and alternative, all to no avail. (Specifically, I just need the jump hack because I can't do the shrines that require motion controls well enough) I am using 1.12.2d, Where can I download 1.12.0d?[/QUOTE]

The link to that version is in the OP. The version I listed is a clickable link.

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (CEMU)

Post by Postposterous »

Looks like the latest cheat tables got wiped when this forum was modified recently. I'll be reuploading soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!

ZippyDSMlee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZippyDSMlee »

Using the US version updated to 1.5 with the update and DLC, the alternative codes work, cept for arrows. The only code I badly need is unbreakable weapons, got an alt code block or ct just with that you can toss on here? If your close to releasing thats fine I can wait, can't seem to get the cemu cheats to work, really they should ahve let you turn off the very bad equipment degradation system, just destroy stuff on hit when you throw it or something anything would have been better....

edit

and what do you know, I reinstalled it all with newest cemu, re did the updates,ect and the gamepack cheats now work...shoot me...restarted after like 30 hours.... LOL

Postposterous
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Postposterous »

ZippyDSMlee wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:19 am

edit

and what do you know, I reinstalled it all with newest cemu, re did the updates,ect and the gamepack cheats now work...shoot me...restarted after like 30 hours.... LOL
That's good news. Yea, with the alt cheats, I was unable to create a working script for unbreakable weapons - only the primary set.

ZippyDSMlee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZippyDSMlee »

I just barely understand the work the coders do to hack in cheats but half of it is trial and error, trying to figure out where the damage and timer data is to hack the weapons is going to be nuts I wonder if anyone will ever figure it out. It will be nice if you never broke weapons. Really they should have just went with unbreakable weapons and the npcs can throw weapons to pickup anything that's better. I swear BOTW is a good game mired in bad mechanics. BTW anyone try and make a shield jump cheat that lets you jump super high a kind of anti grav or moon jump deal, that would be nice as well, Wind Waker also had some stuff like that, took some of the grind out of it. Tho I'd still love a slower stamina drain hack, inf stamina is nice but over powered LOL

Oh well I wish you luck in all your hexing adventures LOL(I assume its all hex hacks)

Gaawachan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gaawachan »

If you don't mind me asking, would it be possible to modify horse stats/designs using cheat engine? It's pretty lame that the game gimps horses that don't have specific solid-color coats.

calv1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by calv1 »

ZippyDSMlee wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:19 am
Using the US version updated to 1.5 with the update and DLC, the alternative codes work, cept for arrows. The only code I badly need is unbreakable weapons, got an alt code block or ct just with that you can toss on here? If your close to releasing thats fine I can wait, can't seem to get the cemu cheats to work, really they should ahve let you turn off the very bad equipment degradation system, just destroy stuff on hit when you throw it or something anything would have been better....

edit

I've been trying to get BOTW with work on cemu 1.12.0 for the past few days, do you have the link the your gamepack? and which pack did you enable?

Araraura
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Araraura »

Needs to be updated to 1.15.3b