Nuclear Throne: Update 74 (v921)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Nuclear Throne: Update 74 (v921)

Post by STN »

Made by AikonCWD

I decided to give some support for this game. It's hard to make a working table because this game uses the same instruction to access multiple address, if you try to edit this instruction the game will crash. Thanks to SteveAndrew, I can dissect the instruction using StackView and get especific address:

It's a +8 cheat table, works for the current version Nuclear Throne: Update 74 (v921) STEAM, take care about the bugs:

This script hooks the main instruction
and search for Health, Weapon and Ammunition (5 types)

BUGS: Every time you beat a level, you must deactivate and reactivate
the main script again or the healt + weapon pointer will stop working Sad

Thanks to SteveAndrew: For showing how to use StackView
Thanks to dXPacmanXb: For the weapon ID list
Thanks to EricJBosler: For the experience hack/cheat

So, every time you beat a level, you must de-activate + re-activate the main script, don't ask me why lol Razz
I put a weapon picker using dXPacmanXb's list ID, like in BoI:R table.

Please, report any error or bug
Please, feedback if this table is working

Enjoy!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
nuclearthrone.CT
(12.59 KiB) Downloaded 132 times

ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Nuclear Throne: Update 74 (v921)

Post by ILWAG »

STN wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:00 pm
Please, report any error or bug
Please, feedback if this table is working
This table isn't working anymore, it doesn't even respond at all. The newest update came out like 1 year ago (Update 99), so this table is out-dated for atleast 2 years already (I think you re-post this from old forum?).

Anw is there any chance you working on this again, with Update 99 Steam version? I believe everything should be still the same, so not much work have to do, I really apreciate if you do that. :)

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

ILWAG wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 5:23 pm
This table isn't working anymore, it doesn't even respond at all. The newest update came out like 1 year ago (Update 99), so this table is out-dated for atleast 2 years already (I think you re-post this from old forum?).

Anw is there any chance you working on this again, with Update 99 Steam version? I believe everything should be still the same, so not much work have to do, I really apreciate if you do that. :)
Quick infinite ammo script for update 99.
I have worked around infinite Health and other stuff but it keeps crashing on me (damn you GameMaker engine), will try to sort everything out later when I have more time.
Bug: you have to deactivate script before entering the next stage, else it would crash. (no idea why)
Attachments
nuclearthrone.CT
(3.71 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ILWAG »

Rudo wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 12:24 pm
Quick infinite ammo script for update 99.
I have worked around infinite Health and other stuff but it keeps crashing on me (damn you GameMaker engine), will try to sort everything out later when I have more time.
Bug: you have to deactivate script before entering the next stage, else it would crash. (no idea why)
Oh my thank you so much, I believe Nuclear Throne reset its data after each stage, so re-active the table after each stage is no problem for me, seem there is no other way than that. Would be nice if you can work on Health, its most needed for me, I have a misson now, is start stages with only 1HP, and this drives me crazy. Usually with more HP, I can use the tradion way of CE, scan, change HP (lower HP by got hit), scan again, but start with 1HP, there is no way to do that, since I'll die immediately.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

ILWAG wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 3:13 pm
Oh my thank you so much, I believe Nuclear Throne reset its data after each stage, so re-active the table after each stage is no problem for me, seem there is no other way than that. Would be nice if you can work on Health, its most needed for me, I have a misson now, is start stages with only 1HP, and this drives me crazy. Usually with more HP, I can use the tradion way of CE, scan, change HP (lower HP by got hit), scan again, but start with 1HP, there is no way to do that, since I'll die immediately.
The intruction I use to hook and made the cheat is a static instruction, it crashes maybe due to some routine checks after a stage is completed. I will just have to figure out how to bypass those checks and you will be able to use the script all the time. And about infinite health, I think I got everything right but it keeps crashing on me (no idea why yet - that's GameMaker engine for you :lol: ), I will investigate further later when I have more time.

ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ILWAG »

Rudo wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 3:20 pm
ction I use to hook and made the cheat is a static instruction, it crashes maybe due to some routine checks after a stage is completed. I will just have to figure out how to bypass those checks and you will be able to use the script all the time. And about infinite health, I think I got everything right but it keeps crashing on me (no idea why yet - that's GameMaker engine for you :lol: ), I will investigate further later when I have more time.
Great, I'm looking forward to hearing from you :D

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

ILWAG wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 6:09 pm
Great, I'm looking forward to hearing from you :D
Alright I just dug into the archives of old public tables and updated the table which Cake-san updated long ago.
You can change max health and current health so it should help you with the challenge.
It's recommended deactivating the scripts before entering new stage and then reactivate them.
Table available here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2491&p=8285

Cheers!

ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ILWAG »

Rudo wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Alright I just dug into the archives of old public tables and updated the table which Cake-san updated long ago.
You can change max health and current health so it should help you with the challenge.
It's recommended deactivating the scripts before entering new stage and then reactivate them.
Table available here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2491&p=8285

Cheers!
You're so fast, I will try this asap and tell you the results, once again thank you so much for your works <3