Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by acecel »

I edited the number of blue/purple fragments to 3 a few times to get "bubble" faster.

A few minutes ago i found a purple fragment, so i got a new purple bubble, but the game didn't added it (already maxed i guess), and since then my HUD is bugged, it doesn't show when i switch between Dante's stances (gunslinger, swordman, etc) but stay frozen on the last used.

Everything else works, i mean i can still switch between stances, but it doesn't show on the HUD.

I guess it's because i have one purple bubble more than the maximum, did someone found the pointer/way to edit them ?
Devil Trigger Jauge Max number of bubble, i think max is 10 and i have 11, and would like to go back to 10.

And to everyone, don't modify the purple/blue fragments quantity.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

................... /face-palm. Time to find the right giphy emote :D

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

Level and Mode selector.

Pretty self explanatory.

Can Force a Level to Load from mission select.
--- Plays proper intro to levels (at least for me) if you load from Mission Select
--- Can choose all modes
Human
Devil Hunter
Son of Sparda
Dante Must Die
Heaven or Hell
Hell and Hell

Can Pick Extra levels like.
The Void

End Game Credit Fight

Bloody Palace Its broken but it is the first level and its cool to look at. Will remove all menu access.

DMC5 Level and Mode Select.ct
Devil May Cry 5 Level & Mode Select
(50.26 KiB) Downloaded 80 times

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

acecel wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:26 pm
I edited the number of blue/purple fragments to 3 a few times to get "bubble" faster.

A few minutes ago i found a purple fragment, so i got a new purple bubble, but the game didn't added it (already maxed i guess), and since then my HUD is bugged, it doesn't show when i switch between Dante's stances (gunslinger, swordman, etc) but stay frozen on the last used.

Everything else works, i mean i can still switch between stances, but it doesn't show on the HUD.

I guess it's because i have one purple bubble more than the maximum, did someone found the pointer/way to edit them ?
Devil Trigger Jauge Max number of bubble, i think max is 10 and i have 11, and would like to go back to 10.

Hree is a fix for max DT.

Also a minor rant about people releasing things without fucking pointer's. FFS i will never understand why people release things tht do max or 9999 or anything like tht without adding a damn pointer to edit. Not everyone wants maxed shit and not everyone is savvy enuf to open the script and edit the value themselves.

Minor rant over.

edited removed the OVER max DT scrript fix. Look a couple posts down for a Purchasable Orb Editor to Force fix some mistakes.
Last edited by Akuma on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Akuma wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:33 pm
acecel wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Hree is a fix for max DT.

Also a minor rant about people releasing things without fucking pointer's. FFS i will never understand why people release things tht do max or 9999 or anything like tht without adding a damn pointer to edit. Not everyone wants maxed shit and not everyone is savvy enuf to open the script and edit the value themselves.

Minor rant over.

Max DT fix.ct
Thanks a lot, but how/when i am supposed to activate the script ?

Each time i enable it the game freeze :(

Edit : I think the issue is the "number of purple orbs used" value which cause problem, each time the game "load the scene" it checks this number and calculate the max DT number.
I need to reduce theses "orbs used" values i guess.

Or anyone have a save at mission 11 ?

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Fov, res changes and coords of photomode: [Link]
My notes for camera coords/matrices/timestop: [Link]

It's been a challenge. What I'm after is a pause in cutscenes, so camera still works. Till now, no dice. The pause I found is doable in-game when updating the matrix, but without a proper game pause that works in cutscenes, it's of no use to have a proper custom camera. Oh well...

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

acecel wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Edit : I think the issue is the "number of purple orbs used" value which cause problem, each time the game "load the scene" it checks this number and calculate the max DT number.

Activate in game. Its a simple script tht looks for the DT max.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@Akuma: No idea, haven't checked your DT script.. but the max is @ 0x1114 :) Will check your script now.

EDIT: Seriously? Why would you want to increase its value? Makes you look cool or what?...

Code: Select all

Maxdt:
dd (float)10000

newmem:

code:
  movss xmm15,[Maxdt]
  movss [rdi+00001114],xmm15
  movss xmm0,[rdi+00001114]
  jmp return
Just read [0x1114] and write to [0x1110]. Simple, without forcing values in.

You dislike 9999, yet you force 10000. How hypocrite can you be? :D :D

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Akuma wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:56 pm
acecel wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Activate in game. Its a simple script tht looks for the DT max.
I had already found the dt value/dt max, the issue is if i modify them, they will be rewriten as soon as i "customize" or "load a scene".

Somewhere is saved the number of times i used/bought the purple gem (8 i guess, the max should be 7) and the game calculate the dt max from that.

I need to find a way to find this number, but i can't buy/found any more of them on my save, and if i use another save, i will have to restart the game to load mine so i won't have the value anymore (i am not skilled enough in this)

Edit : I found a savegame i will use from now, thanks for the help anyway, this problem was my fault only ;)

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:05 pm
@Akuma: No idea, haven't checked your DT script.. but the max is @ 0x1114 :) Will check your script now.

EDIT: Seriously? Why would you want to increase its value? Makes you look cool or what?...

Code: Select all

Maxdt:
dd (float)10000

newmem:

code:
  movss xmm15,[Maxdt]
  movss [rdi+00001114],xmm15
  movss xmm0,[rdi+00001114]
  jmp return
Just read [0x1114] and write to [0x1110]. Simple, without forcing values in.

You dislike 9999, yet you force 10000. How hypocrite can you be? :D :D
I really hope you trolling me here. 10,000 is max. Each chevron is worth 1000 points. He said he had 11 chevrons and needed a fix because when he edited blue orbs he got 11 chevrons and it broke his hud. I gave myself 11 chevrons and it broke my hud also. Wrote a script putting it back to the max of 10 chevrons and it has a value edit in it. :)

@ acecel I can look for inventory items about full blue orbs for ya. Alright. Just give me a while.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Akuma wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:18 pm

@ acecel I can look for inventory items about full blue orbs for ya. Alright. Just give me a while.
It's very nice of you but you really don't need to, i am using a 100% save right now, i started almost exactly where i was but in a harder difficulty (i was in normal but wanted to be in higher one) so it's already a nice bonus, and i also have many funny/cool weapons to use (the guy had everything, items and costumes and stuff) :mrgreen:

So really, don't loose time on this, and thanks again for offering the help :)

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

acecel wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:52 pm
Akuma wrote:

It's very nice of you but you really don't need to, i am using a 100% save right now, i started almost exactly where i was but in a harder difficulty (i was in normal but wanted to be in higher one) so it's already a nice bonus, and i also have many funny/cool weapons to use (the guy had everything, items and costumes and stuff) :mrgreen:

Hey man I just released a Level and Difficulty Select 5 posts back.

And now im releasing a Purchasable Orb editor. Goto the customize menu before a mission activate script mouse over and edit your Current Purple orb purchases to one less then you have currently.

BTW you see tht thumbs up button in the top right corner you should prolly press tht. We do live in a Reddit Culture.
Purchasable Orbs Editor.ct
(48.68 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Akuma wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:02 pm
acecel wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:52 pm
Akuma wrote:

Hey man I just released a Level and Difficulty Select 5 posts back.

And now im releasing a Purchasable Orb editor. Goto the customize menu before a mission activate script mouse over and edit your Current Purple orb purchases to one less then you have currently.

BTW you see tht thumbs up button in the top right corner you should prolly press tht. We do live in a Reddit Culture.

Purchasable Orbs Editor.ct
By reducing the orb bought i "fixed temporary" the problem, i even removed 2 more in case i find fragments, at least i can take them without the risk of the bug to come back, so thanks for that.

And i also used the other script to change difficulty, works well.

Now i need one to enable weapons i don't have yet :mrgreen:

appledog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by appledog »

to use the drm free exe on the bought steam version, I don't have to swap out the re_chunk files and stuff too right? I just swap the exe files?

the12doctor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by the12doctor »

would it be possible to add a damage multiplier, a x5 or x10 for the final boss. it would be nice. Thank you