Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
yaganekum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by yaganekum »

esta usando o 3.4.0 ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shady0wl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shady0wl »

yaganekum wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:21 pm
esta usando o 3.4.0 ?
All in due time hopefully. I am praying hes still there watching waiting to hit us with that sweet new ce table.

yaganekum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yaganekum »

^^

Shady0wl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shady0wl »

Dang no updates... maybe hes done with this.

BullyWiiPlaza
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BullyWiiPlaza »

Guys, I see many of you are looking for a fully featured mod which works on version 3.4.0 and nobody here took the effort to keep a Cheat Engine table functional. I don't want to sound like an advertising douche but I made a tool which can do all that and more so maybe you want to check it out if you're interested. I already posted it here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8145
I made many video tutorials on different kinds of things you can do with it as well. I also keep my tool up-to-date for every update so it's super convenient: You never have to Google search new half-assed mods every time or wait a potentially long time for someone to feel like publishing one. ;)

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

Sorry guys. I don't feel like i will update my table soon, because i'm not as interested in Duel Links as before. Maybe Jheb will help you. BullyWiiPlaza here will help you too, his offer is not free though.
Maybe sometimes i will play and update my table again, when meta is not boring anymore.

Illusion11316
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Illusion11316 »

Via Steam Wallet ?

oredlegend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oredlegend »

hey again i have found a solution to the outdated cheat problems and as greenventor said that hes not making anymore cheats soon i request that he make only one cheat and only one and that will be the duel Assessment score becasue that the only cheat needed all the other cheats are on fearlessrevolution here the link its a trusted software made for every game used today https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/cheats/yu-gi-oh-d ... s-trainers it has alot of cheats for many many games and free so please consider my request and make the Assessment score cheat please these are realy important days in the game i really need to get those prizes and thanks.

ItalianMage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ItalianMage »

oredlegend wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:00 pm
hey again i have found a solution to the outdated cheat problems and as greenventor said that hes not making anymore cheats soon i request that he make only one cheat and only one and that will be the duel Assessment score becasue that the only cheat needed all the other cheats are on fearlessrevolution here the link its a trusted software made for every game used today https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/cheats/yu-gi-oh-d ... s-trainers it has alot of cheats for many many games and free so please consider my request and make the Assessment score cheat please these are realy important days in the game i really need to get those prizes and thanks.
there's a 8k (9k with campaign bonus) assesment if you want but yeah,50k assesment would be good to have

skadex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skadex »

The Greenventor table work well (with little modifications) and it's possinle reach 8k or 50k and more assesment.
gueyu.CT
(13.38 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
If you want just 8k: make a deck with your prismatic cards, enable all box in life modifier script and just "card played" and "prismatic bonus" in high assesment.
If you want more exp (a lot more) simple enable "make all card prismatic" (in this case of course you don't need prismatic card in your deck).

oredlegend
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oredlegend »

yeah this is working fine thanks

furthestben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by furthestben »

Wouldn't mind an update for effect damage, 3 card deck and battle damage. Makes the 120000 battle damage/effect damage missions easier to do.

afg12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by afg12 »

Can someone make auto duel cheat?

jhon800703
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jhon800703 »

afg12 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:01 pm
Can someone make auto duel cheat?
dlpc_autoduel.CT
(2.57 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

Shady0wl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shady0wl »

Really could use the effect and battle damage ryt now.