Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by acecel »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:36 pm
Devil Breaker Override lets you pick the next Breaker in the order no matter what you have equipped in there.
Oh i see, thanks for the info.

@JessieKazama About the magazine editor, you can add the 2 following in your list
  • 0:Overture
    2:Helter Skelter
    3:Gerbera
    4:Punch Line
    8:Mega Buster
    9:Gerbera GP01
    10:Pasta Breaker
    11:Sweet Surrender

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

thanks :D , also it would be nice if someone create the mod for the instant charge for nero's bullets , that ability is hidentical to the one that nero posses in devil may cry 4 : you press the shoting button for some seconds untill nero charge three times the bullets with demonic power , with an hack the charging time would be instant

Pain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pain »

Does anyone here knows how to delete the save game in dmc 5 i messed up when i use the purple and blue orbs pointer?

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

Pain wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:36 am
Does anyone here knows how to delete the save game in dmc 5 i messed up when i use the purple and blue orbs pointer?
all the steam games have the save file in the path C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\1234abc

Pain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pain »

Which folder so many folders in my userdata?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Btw just FYI guys, once you clear Dante Must Die difficulty you unlock the Super versions of the characters. These vers have Infinite DT, Auto Charge, etc all the fun stuff enabled 'in engine' by default. All you need then is Infinite HP and probably the style multiplier (since it gives a -80 to style).

Pain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pain »

Already delete it thanks btw. Dont use the purple or blue pointer in the table if you want to get the achievement. Just google it where to find it.

appledog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by appledog »

I can't checkmark the box for infinite double jump to activate it. Any tips?

Edit: Anyone manage to do the Quadruple S attack in Sin Devil Trigger with Infinite Sin Devil trigger active? I can't seem to get it to work.

I have Stylish multiplier x 2 on along side with Style won't decrease to get the triple S to be able to do it, but just can't see to pull it off.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

It's probably not even remotely possible, but do you think there's a way to make your Devil Breakers switch instead of break when you break them? I know there are multiple trainers/tables that give infinite Devil Breakers, but they either make it so the one you have equipped never breaks and therefore are stuck with it forever or it just adds infinite Overtures to the empty slots. I just want a way to be able to switch Devil Breakers mid combat without losing them. Like start with Gerbera and then press L1 to switch to Overture, but not have the Gerbera disappear so I can swap back and forth. I'm sure its wishful thinking, but figured I would at least try and ask.

Disillusioned
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Disillusioned »

Would be really cool to have a character swap script, so you could play levels that are normally restricted to another as whoever.

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Any chance of Nero's lvl 3 charge shot? One that unlocks after you get DT, not color up.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

appledog wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:27 am
I can't checkmark the box for infinite double jump to activate it. Any tips?

Edit: Anyone manage to do the Quadruple S attack in Sin Devil Trigger with Infinite Sin Devil trigger active? I can't seem to get it to work.

I have Stylish multiplier x 2 on along side with Style won't decrease to get the triple S to be able to do it, but just can't see to pull it off.
I've only managed to do Quad S without any cheats at all... meaning a LEGITIMATE SSS has to be achieved and also no Sin DT cheats either.

Its not really worth it. The point of it is to let you preserve your Sin DT by disengaging it as opposed to letting it run out. If you're cheating Sin DT anyway, you don't need to care. If you want to turn off Sin DT, just do the big finishing move (X+Y, or Square+Triangle together) and it will kick you out of Sin DT when it finishes.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Disillusioned wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:34 am
Would be really cool to have a character swap script, so you could play levels that are normally restricted to another as whoever.
I want this to be able to play as Vergil :/

Supposedly he is already in the game engine as a player character with a full moveset. The only thing stopping us is the lack of a UI sided switch.

Debug mode prz :(

Akuma
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Akuma »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:51 am
Disillusioned wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:34 am
I want this to be able to play as Vergil :/

Supposedly he is already in the game engine as a player character with a full moveset. The only thing stopping us is the lack of a UI sided switch.

Debug mode prz :(

Im going to ruin everyones Vergils Hopes now. Vergil is in the game and does have some assets and playable code. I have found data pertaining to him being playable but it doesnt seem to be fleshed out. I have also found character checks for player "3" (0:nero, 1:dante, 2:V , 3:Vergil). Sad part I havent found any substantial in game argument code . I havent looked tht hard but ive looked enuf to know tht if he is playable currently in this version of the .exe he would likely be rather broken from what i can tell.

Also to the guy who wants to switch out Breaker arms while keeping them. I worked on tht today just working up a workaround to remove the explosion animation. Which means im diving back into animation data.

edited --- grammar
Last edited by Akuma on Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

jhonz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jhonz »

can't activate cheats, need help please