Farm Together

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Farm Together

Post by fantomas »

silverbody wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:45 pm
Spoiler
Been testing and trying to get the "Fast House Building" code to work but after finding the address to time remaining. I noticed when the code was enabled it just pauses the timer on the house. When disabled the timer would start counting up again. Here is a link to memory view with the code enabled/disabled. Although I doubt the images will help much. I'm not sure how to get it working.
Spoiler
Script DisabledImageScript EnabledImage
Also, I had to fix the 'NoWaitingTime (Ponds Contents)' code it was pointed at the wrong address on my system. I pointed it at correct address and it's working just fine now.

[ENABLE]
Logic.Farm.Contents:PondContents:Tick+76+1:
db 46
//0F 46 C8
//cmovbe ecx,eax

[DISABLE]
db 47
//0F 47 C8
//cmova ecx,eax
Hi :)

Thank you for your feedback... and yes the images are more than helpful. If you carefully take a look at my script, it is pointing to Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+79 which, if I take a look at that code in my system, looks like that: Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+79 - 41 8B 8C 24 FC000000 - mov ecx,[r12+000000FC]

Now if we take a look at the code in your system, these array of bytes + opcode are here: Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+80

So, to make the script properly working on your system, change 57 (line 3) into 5E, that should be all. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

paroxysm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paroxysm »

hello everyone

this is a really stupid question but
i'm new to cheat engine and i am unable to open/activate the table??
i downloaded the most updated table, opened it, and opened the farm together process
but instead of showing all the commands and stuff it just says "active table" or something

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

paroxysm wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:14 am
but instead of showing all the commands and stuff it just says "active table" or something
Hello! :)

What's happening when you click on that "Active Cheat Table" square?

paroxysm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by paroxysm »

OH im sorry i just wasn't clicking on the box
well thank you this is great

sometimes when i click a box (for example no xp unlock) to activate something, when i open farm together the screen is blurry and the game crashes

orangemonday
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orangemonday »

Spoiler
silverbody wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:45 pm
Been testing and trying to get the "Fast House Building" code to work but after finding the address to time remaining. I noticed when the code was enabled it just pauses the timer on the house. When disabled the timer would start counting up again. Here is a link to memory view with the code enabled/disabled. Although I doubt the images will help much. I'm not sure how to get it working.
Spoiler
Script DisabledImageScript EnabledImage
Also, I had to fix the 'NoWaitingTime (Ponds Contents)' code it was pointed at the wrong address on my system. I pointed it at correct address and it's working just fine now.

[ENABLE]
db 46
//0F 46 C8
//cmovbe ecx,eax

[DISABLE]
db 47
//0F 47 C8
//cmova ecx,eax
Gasp* How to find that time address? Sorry, not familiar with CE at all.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Minor fixes to support Update 25 64bit ONLY!!!
CT Update 23 32bit works fine with Update 25 32bit.

tntdude
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tntdude »

has anyone been able to get this to work correctly with the latest update 28 (March 8, 2019)?

i'm most interested in being able to change the weather

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Minor fixes to support Update 28 64bit ONLY!!!
Minor fixes to support Update 28 32bit ONLY!!!

dulciana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dulciana »

Great cheat engine - been using it with no issues . However; I can't change the amount of tickets I own. Gems, medals and money works perfectly! Just unsure why tickets don't.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

dulciana wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:32 pm
Great cheat engine - been using it with no issues . However; I can't change the amount of tickets I own. Gems, medals and money works perfectly! Just unsure why tickets don't.
Put the value you want then go to harvest something and the value will change.

dulciana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dulciana »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:40 pm
dulciana wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:32 pm
Put the value you want then go to harvest something and the value will change.
I'm aware of that as the other values change (as said, gems, medals and money works). However, tickets do not. I'm aware how to change the values, but tickets are not reflecting the change in game.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

dulciana wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:43 pm
I'm aware of that as the other values change (as said, gems, medals and money works). However, tickets do not. I'm aware how to change the values, but tickets are not reflecting the change in game.
Ok, then I'm afraid to not be able to help you - I just checked (game + cheat table update 28) and it works as intended. :?

prickasso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by prickasso »

fast building is not working for me, and nobuyitemrequirements glitches out the store and freezes the game.
i went back on this forum to try to see if it was addressed, and couldn't quite figure out what was being given as an answer to what was the closest issue. I'm using steam, and also know nothing about coding in the least, but it was mentioned that for steam i might need to change something in these lines ( [Link] ) to get fast building to work? But I don't know what or how to even change it.

for the store crash when nobuyitemrequirements is enabled it changes everything in the store to an image of the gas pump, labels it as costing $4000 - none of it is selectable, there are no preview images, and they all are given the same name. closing and attempting to reopen the store blurs out the screen and the game becomes unresponsive. ( [Link] )

can someone please explain to me a way to fix this in the simplest terms possible? since i have no idea what i'm actually doing here

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Minor fixes (Photo Mode) to support Update 30 64bit ONLY!!!
Minor fixes (Photo Mode) to support Update 30 32bit ONLY!!!

May not work properly for users playing the game under steam!!!

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

prickasso wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:56 am
fast building is not working for me, and nobuyitemrequirements glitches out the store and freezes the game.
i went back on this forum to try to see if it was addressed, and couldn't quite figure out what was being given as an answer to what was the closest issue. I'm using steam, and also know nothing about coding in the least, but it was mentioned that for steam i might need to change something in these lines ( [Link] ) to get fast building to work? But I don't know what or how to even change it.

for the store crash when nobuyitemrequirements is enabled it changes everything in the store to an image of the gas pump, labels it as costing $4000 - none of it is selectable, there are no preview images, and they all are given the same name. closing and attempting to reopen the store blurs out the screen and the game becomes unresponsive. ( [Link] )

can someone please explain to me a way to fix this in the simplest terms possible? since i have no idea what i'm actually doing here
Hi :)

You have many indications on previous page - Just have to take your time and read. ;)