Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JustBored
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Devil May Cry 5 (Steam) - Cheat Table

Post by JustBored »

Damn not even you have sin trigger? ive been trying to get sin trigger unlimited using Ver.6...(no one has it yet so being the noob I am Im trying to find out how to make it unlimited..) eh..maybe I should just leave it to the professionals..(thx for the table though)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by JustBored on Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Anyone wanting Sin DT can use fearlessrevolution's trainer for the time being until Jessie gets the time to put it in or until Sunbeam can work out how to activate the debug mode (the real win) coz if its anything like DMC4's debug mode, EVERYTHING will be in there.

Big if...

JustBored
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JustBored »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:04 am
Anyone wanting Sin DT can use fearlessrevolution's trainer for the time being until Jessie gets the time to put it in or until Sunbeam can work out how to activate the debug mode (the real win) coz if its anything like DMC4's debug mode, EVERYTHING will be in there.

Big if...
fearlessrevolution has unlimited sin mode??

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

JustBored wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:36 am

Yes.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:52 am
JustBored wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:36 am
Yes.
what about Mission 20 's Vergil fight ? that things HP work or not ? hvn't use 3dm's thing

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

In that mission you're fighting an app.PlayerX owned by an app.LookAtController of same class with yours. In short, a player like you :) Just so I don't spoil the fun for others. That's why the current god mode in this table doesn't work. Both you and adversary have 'Player' string @ 0x134 in the HitController structure.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

JessieKazama wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:46 am
Final boss does indeed have infinite health with the script enabled, here's probably why. Spoilers below.
hey I got this shit : ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

fans must been disappointed to realize that Vergil is not playable in DMCV, Capcom has suggested in the past that it could add more playable characters to DMCV in the future, so Vergil could become playable Later .

:shock:

Pain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pain »

does the blue and purple fragments mess up? i change it to max but i didn't get the achievement?

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

Pain wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:46 am
does the blue and purple fragments mess up? i change it to max but i didn't get the achievement?
Pretty sure the achievement triggers only when you've collected the fragments physically in the missions.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

teinousi wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:22 am

fans must been disappointed to realize that Vergil is not playable in DMCV, Capcom has suggested in the past that it could add more playable characters to DMCV in the future, so Vergil could become playable Later .

They already are DEFINITELY going to do it, mark my words. They're just deliberately cutting content at this point which is the only thing I don't like... They know they can milk the fans for another DMC5 'Special Edition' and ppl will buy it.

I'll forgive them this time tho coz Sin Devil Trigger is the coolest fucking thing I've seen in a long time... I've waited since DMC2 for Ultima DT to return... took them THIS LONG to give it back to us and in a format without a low health limit. This is the DMC I've waited over a decade for. If they want a bit more money to play as Vergil, Trish and Lady (and probably Bloody Palace), meh, they can have it.

appledog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by appledog »

The one hit kill doesn't seem to work. Unless I'm doing something wrong. They take the full force of my combos like normal before dying.

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

appledog wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:04 am
The one hit kill doesn't seem to work. Unless I'm doing something wrong. They take the full force of my combos like normal before dying.
Just doesn't work in Hell or Hell difficulty.

pl0000_nero
pl0100_dante
pl0110_dante_majin
pl0130_????
pl0200_gilver <- lol
pl0200_v
pl0300_????
pl0400_????
pl0500_????
pl0510_????
pl0520_????
pl0540_????
pl0600_????
pl0610_????
pl0700_????

Some of them may be ex colors, some supers. One of them is most likely Vergil as he has a bunch of references as a player. They look incomplete. He seems to be missing an ID as the game stops responding to actions if I supply a character ID outside of the 3 playable ones (those work accordingly). Haven't had a chance to load up xdbg/ida just yet as I'm a bit too busy.

They don't seem to have a universal skeleton so forcing the game to load another characters model won't work right out of the gate unless Capcom has a way to deal with animation/skeleton loading. Kinda the same issue that was present early on with FFXV.

appledog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by appledog »

OleMagne wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:12 am
appledog wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:04 am
Just doesn't work in Hell or Hell difficulty.

pl0000_nero
pl0100_dante
pl0110_dante_majin
pl0130_????
pl0200_gilver <- lol
pl0200_v
pl0300_????
pl0400_????
pl0500_????
pl0510_????
pl0520_????
pl0540_????
pl0600_????
pl0610_????
pl0700_????

Some of them may be ex colors, some supers. One of them is most likely Vergil as he has a bunch of references as a player. They look incomplete. He seems to be missing an ID as the game stops responding to actions if I supply a character ID outside of the 3 playable ones (those work accordingly). Haven't had a chance to load up xdbg/ida just yet as I'm a bit too busy.

They don't seem to have a universal skeleton so forcing the game to load another characters model won't work right out of the gate unless Capcom has a way to deal with animation/skeleton loading. Kinda the same issue that was present early on with FFXV.
I'm playing on Human, lol. Thanks for trying though.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:01 am
teinousi wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:22 am

They already are DEFINITELY going to do it, mark my words. They're just deliberately cutting content at this point which is the only thing I don't like... They know they can milk the fans for another DMC5 'Special Edition' and ppl will buy it.

I'll forgive them this time tho coz Sin Devil Trigger is the coolest fucking thing I've seen in a long time... I've waited since DMC2 for Ultima DT to return... took them THIS LONG to give it back to us and in a format without a low health limit. This is the DMC I've waited over a decade for. If they want a bit more money to play as Vergil, Trish and Lady (and probably Bloody Palace), meh, they can have it.
I only know as Bloody Place is arrive in April free DL , and I think not will have SE verion , may be com to free DLC a very very later more possibly ......

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

teinousi wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:46 am

I only know as Bloody Place is arrive in April free DL , and I think not will have SE verion , may be com to free DLC a very very later more possibly ......
I hope you are right, I really do.

They know ppl very badly want to play as Vergil, Lady and Trish. The demand is there... If Capcom are 'so nice' to give it free... I will die of shock.