Re: Sky Force Reloaded

Post by alantic »

please, thank

evilsnow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by evilsnow »

Looks like the best way to do things is to actually modify the assembly file and change the stars multiplier.

Hoover1979
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hoover1979 »

I'm surprised that by now there is no Cheat Table and no Trainers for this game yet. I wonder if this is because of all the whingers in the Sky Force Anniversary discussions on Steam crying about cheated leaderboards? Has the Dev implemented code obfuscation and anti-cheat triggers?

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Sorry this game is not my cup of tea... :roll:

The star value is encrypted

Here, Mono -> Activated mono features

Invincibility address = [[Player:Awake+b]]+f4

Star address = [BtnBuyUpgrade:UpdateButtonState+f1]

Xor value address = BtnBuyUpgrade:UpdateButtonState+f7

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Shinkansen made a table -> viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5544

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blayde »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:20 pm
The star value is encrypted
I love encrypted values
8-) 8-) 8-)

This will give you 999 999 stars

Edit:
Not sure which version i have

File v 5.5.4.7445
Exe v 5.5.4.8002837
Attachments
Sky Force Reloaded.CT
(7.31 KiB) Downloaded 143 times

alantic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alantic »

all works, thank you!

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blayde »

No problem

Pro_D
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pro_D »

First time trying my hand at a straight up cheat like this, hopefully ticks all the boxes for OP, if not some clarification would be great.

Cheat table:
-Infinite Health - Might not work on all damage sources. This is the only cheat that will work without the Lua functions.
-Infinite Shield/Laser/Bomb - Even if you have no stock left will fire. Cheats might stay on until stage end even if disabled.
-Stars never decrease - Self explanatory.
-Set Stars Maximum - Switches off after being turned on. Hidden under the above cheat. Change screens to see change.
-Missions never fail - Should get all trophies at end of stage. Only tested on Destroyed Objects, Humans Rescued, and No Damage but should also work with Stars Collected.
-Timed Cards don't time out - If you have any active timed cards they shouldn't run out of time and their timer should reset.

Learned a bunch while trying to do this so I had fun. Tried to use methods that will allow the cheats to work even with different versions of the game but that doesn't always work out. Only tested on a couple of stages as, for me, these kinds of no challenge cheats aren't interesting to play games with.

I should note, the game keeps a variety of statistics on activity while playing. Some simple analysis by the developer would easily reveal cheaters (using this or most other cheats). That includes using a cheat once offline to modify your save and then going online without the cheat. If they bother is another question.

--Change Log--
V1 - Initial Release
V2 - Fixed bug in Missions never fail script regarding Rescues trophy.
V3 - Added some error checking in Lua scripts, Simplified some code in Infinite Shield/Laser/Bomb, Fixed Infinite Shield/Laser/Bomb so that disabling it ACTUALLY disables infinite lasers. Added new cheat "Timed Cards don't time out" (learned more stuff :) )
V4 - Fixed a big bug in a main Lua function (introduced in V3). Modified "Timed Cards don't time out" to actually try to look up what the time should be.
V5 - "Very WIP" table but it will possibly be a bit before I can work on it further... It's part way in transition to a new setup.
First: No more global Lua table, everything that was there is now in a main table called Main and the other tables won't work without this being enabled.
-New cheat "Powerups don't reset between stages" - My kind of cheat... Keep it on and any powerups you accrue aren't lost on starting the next mission.
-Start with 'max' firerate (activate before starting missions) - This mostly simulates the max firerate card. Has a display bug but game behaviour is as if you have maximum fire rate. Uses some new Lua code that allows me to target a SPECIFIC mono call (rather than resorting to 4 sets of ?? and expanding the aob string) though it's more than a little ugly and may well break.
-Card Radar always succeeds - When you hit stop you succeed. This has a decent chance of not always working due to how many things are checked for success, I may not have got them all.
V5b - attempted to reduce the odds of crashing with Card Radar always succeeds - use caution with this cheat as it may well crash the game still (only when hitting 'stop').

When I clean up the table some and test it out more I'll reformat this post. Also curious, should I start a new post and redirect from here to there? or is it more apt to stay here?

HackerX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HackerX »

evilsnow wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:43 pm
Looks like the best way to do things is to actually modify the assembly file and change the stars multiplier.
I would mod the Assembly-CSharp dll because I like this game but right now I'm up to my arse modding the FIGHT THE DRAGON
Assembly-CSharp dll. I have allot of mods for it and it took me a month to get this far and I think I have disabled the codestage
anti cheat by setting all the encryption keys I found to 0
, Haa.
To finish this and start working on SFR I need some help with FTD. Is anybody willing to help?
I have modded allot of the scripts for bypassing online publishing (to make your adventures downloadable on the world map),
the editor (Lift and growth height). ----I need help with a little bug on this---
In game (Max health and mana potions you can carry to 99),
Enemy's don't Lv up with you (that is just retarded and ruins the game because what is the point of Leveling up if the enemy's are just going to LV up with you)
No damage increase from lava, poison or traps due to increasing HP
No class or stat restriction (Can equip anything)
Camera (Can now zoom in/out and rotate camera in an any adventure or fighting the dragon)
Dragon (HP are now just 99,999)

I have done allot more but there are things I need help with I can't find. I am still a novice at modding Assembly so all I can do is change
a few things because I don't know #C or how to write script and add things.

Evilsnow, it looks like you might can also mod the assets. Try using Anolis Resourcer, AssetBundle Extractor and AssetStudio to find what you
need. I have done that before.

Please let me know if anyone will help me with FTD and I will tell you what I need.

Here are the areas I exported that I modded.

Phoenix911
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phoenix911 »

Necro post I know.
Can anyone tell me how to find the hidden values for this game or make a table that works, all the current ones listed don't work for me so I am assume there was a patch between or something.
I do not want unlimited life or lasers or anything like that or unlocking the cards and such I just want stars to upgrade my ship please.

Ikhwanman2000K
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ikhwanman2000K »

Pro_D wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:28 am
First time trying my hand at a straight up cheat like this, hopefully ticks all the boxes for OP, if not some clarification would be great.

Cheat table:
-Infinite Health - Might not work on all damage sources. This is the only cheat that will work without the Lua functions.
-Infinite Shield/Laser/Bomb - Even if you have no stock left will fire. Cheats might stay on until stage end even if disabled.
-Stars never decrease - Self explanatory.
-Set Stars Maximum - Switches off after being turned on. Hidden under the above cheat. Change screens to see change.
-Missions never fail - Should get all trophies at end of stage. Only tested on Destroyed Objects, Humans Rescued, and No Damage but should also work with Stars Collected.
-Timed Cards don't time out - If you have any active timed cards they shouldn't run out of time and their timer should reset.

Learned a bunch while trying to do this so I had fun. Tried to use methods that will allow the cheats to work even with different versions of the game but that doesn't always work out. Only tested on a couple of stages as, for me, these kinds of no challenge cheats aren't interesting to play games with.

I should note, the game keeps a variety of statistics on activity while playing. Some simple analysis by the developer would easily reveal cheaters (using this or most other cheats). That includes using a cheat once offline to modify your save and then going online without the cheat. If they bother is another question.

--Change Log--
V1 - Initial Release
V2 - Fixed bug in Missions never fail script regarding Rescues trophy.
V3 - Added some error checking in Lua scripts, Simplified some code in Infinite Shield/Laser/Bomb, Fixed Infinite Shield/Laser/Bomb so that disabling it ACTUALLY disables infinite lasers. Added new cheat "Timed Cards don't time out" (learned more stuff :) )
V4 - Fixed a big bug in a main Lua function (introduced in V3). Modified "Timed Cards don't time out" to actually try to look up what the time should be.
V5 - "Very WIP" table but it will possibly be a bit before I can work on it further... It's part way in transition to a new setup.
First: No more global Lua table, everything that was there is now in a main table called Main and the other tables won't work without this being enabled.
-New cheat "Powerups don't reset between stages" - My kind of cheat... Keep it on and any powerups you accrue aren't lost on starting the next mission.
-Start with 'max' firerate (activate before starting missions) - This mostly simulates the max firerate card. Has a display bug but game behaviour is as if you have maximum fire rate. Uses some new Lua code that allows me to target a SPECIFIC mono call (rather than resorting to 4 sets of ?? and expanding the aob string) though it's more than a little ugly and may well break.
-Card Radar always succeeds - When you hit stop you succeed. This has a decent chance of not always working due to how many things are checked for success, I may not have got them all.
V5b - attempted to reduce the odds of crashing with Card Radar always succeeds - use caution with this cheat as it may well crash the game still (only when hitting 'stop').

When I clean up the table some and test it out more I'll reformat this post. Also curious, should I start a new post and redirect from here to there? or is it more apt to stay here?
OK, where's the download link of this kind of cheats nowadays?, i didn't found these kind of cheats nowadays anywhere