Dawn of man

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Dawn of man

Post by darkGraf »

Max condition of buildings
Max fuel
Resources condition
InstaBuild+Insta\free build
InstaRecycle
Inf mud
Inf fish
Inf mineable on ground
Inf mineable underground
InstaProduction - craft, fishing, mining etc.
Always full stats (Health, Morale etc.) and fast movement. Big thx to fantomas for his finding of base address of settlers)
and scripts from previous authors that i don't maintain myself.
Upd. 2019.03.08
added Free trade
Added free craft for test. All recipes that you mouseover will become free. Pls give feedback about this option.
Moved Free craft under WIP section because it's game breaking feature in a bad way.
Upd. 2019.03.08
added Trader storage that contains amounts of products trader have.
Upd. 2019.03.09
Fixed bug when Free trade not work when commission is high.
Upd. #2
Added scripts from Cake-san for gog version (also worked for me on steam)
Reworked table so that cheats can't be activated if your game don't have needed opcodes that cheat using.
Upd. #3
Updated table from Cake-san
Upd. 2019.03.10
Possible fix of bug with trader window that causes crashes.
Upd. 2019.03.12
Added 999 max slot capacity of selected storage building. Works for homes too.
Don't use it yet! Works for sentry towers as well :) So all your settlers will go in a single tower :) Or just be cautious and deactivate this option after you select all storages you need to modify. Also if you modify slots in homes game will think that a single home could support slot*999 ppl :)FIXED
Upd. #2 Added second Trader storage script. Use one that activates. For some reason address of script injection changes from time to time. Will try to find new place for injection in future.
Upd. 2020.04.09
Updated all MY scripts for game version 1.5. Pls, if some of the other authors script doesn't work, do not blame me :) I won't maintain them.
Upd. 2021.01.18
Updated all MY scripts for game version 1.7.1. Pls, if some of the other authors script doesn't work, do not blame me :) I won't maintain them.
P.S. With high probability updates will break cheats.
P.S.S. Table may or may not work with cracked and GOG versions of the game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DawnOfMan_v1.7.1.CT
1.7.1 game version (steam)
(138.07 KiB) Downloaded 5168 times
DawnOfMan_v1.5.CT
1.5 game version (steam)
(127.83 KiB) Downloaded 450 times
DawnOfMan.CT
1.04 game version (steam)
(127.94 KiB) Downloaded 359 times
DawnOfMan_v1.03.CT
1.03 game version (steam)
(33.97 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
Last edited by darkGraf on Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 22 times in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Dawn of man

Post by fantomas »

-- All my scripts --
Attachments
AllScenariosUnlocked.CT
v1.0.3 steam
(530 Bytes) Downloaded 347 times
AllEntitiesUnlocked.CT
v1.0.3 steam
(712 Bytes) Downloaded 292 times
Last edited by fantomas on Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Whisperer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Whisperer »

Resources condition doesn't seem to work like it did on previous tables. I'm losing stuff to decay on GOG 1.03.

Also, it would appear I no longer need any prerequisite resources to craft. The prerequisite resources are no longer needed, allowing for crafting anything. Like how free build is removing all prerequisites for construction. Which option is doing that? The freebuild I turned on before? My warehouses are overflowing since I no longer need anything anymore, so I really want to disable that. And it also breaks auto-produce, my people were just running around naked and hungry.
Found it, it's fantome's NoBuildingMaterialRequirement that breaks it. Which is exactly the option I use for the reasons state below. It didn't do that previously (probably because it worked on-click). I sure hope fantome reads this, it's definitely a game-breaking thing when you have to constantly manually produce weapons and clothes instead of using auto-build.

Also, in the earlier tables for free-build it was possible to get extra resources by placing a building, then cancelling the construction, or by recycling, both of which would refund all the resources (that I didn't spend thanks to free-build). I used that a lot to get extra straw and sticks. This script seems to permanently set resources needed to 0, resulting in not getting any resources refunded anymore. Any way to offer the previous method as an option?
Never mind, that was Fantomas' option, found it in his building table.
Last edited by Whisperer on Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.

woman398
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by woman398 »

still experiencing crashes

woman398
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by woman398 »

here is log..crash when i check inf prey
Attachments
Crash_2019-03-05_191320.rar
(20.29 KiB) Downloaded 228 times

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Please try to keep your table changes slightly better documented in this thread. The request one is a hot mess. Especially as long as gog and steam scripts stay not compatible.

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

That's why I posted everything there, the tables aren't stable enough to be actually completed

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Bug Fix
#Fixed instant&free craft script bug
#Revamp instant&free build script to be more compatible

Updated to 1.04
#Try to increase compatibility with everyone game
#Add some new options...

Here's my small contribution:
Don't know much about the differences between gog and steam version but as long as the developer doesn't update that particular module which the code injection is using the table will still be valid.

Note: some options in my table has the same name and effect as other master's table but method used is a bit different which you can merge and activate both mine and other master's script.
Attachments
DawnOfMan_gog.CT
(62.36 KiB) Downloaded 675 times
Last edited by Cake-san on Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mudvayne2011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudvayne2011 »

Has anyone tested using the tables on community scenarios? Also, do you still have the previous version of the table to the one you now have posted in this thread? Thank you. :)

fearles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fearles »

darkGraf wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:42 am
Max condition of buildings
Max fuel
Resources condition
InstaBuild+Insta\free build
InstaRecycle
Inf mud
Inf fish
Inf mineable on ground
Inf mineable underground
InstaProduction - craft, fishing, mining etc.
Always full stats (Health, Morale etc.) and fast movement. Big thx to fantomas for his finding of base address of settlers)
Added free craft for test. All recipes that you mouseover will become free. Pls give feedback about this option.
and scripts from previous authors.
P.S. With high probability updates will break cheats.
Thanks for amazing job. But i can't use it because it is always crash my game. I started a new game and activate cheats after 5 seconds game crash. Specially happened when i enabled build cheats and Always full stats and fast movement cheats. My game version 1.0.3 and steam version but not original downloaded from torrent :roll: Do you have any idea why my game crash? Again thanks for this amazing table.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

fearles wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:27 pm
Thanks for amazing job. But i can't use it because it is always crash my game. I started a new game and activate cheats after 5 seconds game crash. Specially happened when i enabled build cheats and Always full stats and fast movement cheats. My game version 1.0.3 and steam version but not original downloaded from torrent :roll: Do you have any idea why my game crash? Again thanks for this amazing table.
What about my table ? can you activated it ? I can use @fantomas, @darkGraf and @Hieppies scripts without a hitch tho, even I'm not on the latest version.

If you cannot activated my script , then your game code is slightly different which I don't know why, maybe because of different cpu or windows version ?

fearles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fearles »

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:18 pm
fearles wrote:
What about my table ? can you activated it ? I can use @fantomas, @darkGraf and @Hieppies scripts without a hitch tho, even I'm not on the latest version.

If you cannot activated my script , then your game code is slightly different which I don't know why, maybe because of different cpu or windows version ?
As you say bro can't activate all cheats. just 1 or 2 cheat just activated and as i see table can't find correct addresses. But i will try Gog version with your table. Maybe it works :)

Mudvayne2011
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mudvayne2011 »

Game auto-updated today, will test out if tables still work. :) What about the others? Do your tables still work on the steam version? ^^ Cheers!

Contralto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Contralto »

Cake-san wrote:
What about my table ? can you activated it ?
It works great! Everything is running smoothly, thanks!

brooklyn96
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brooklyn96 »

fearles wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:37 pm
Cake-san wrote:
fearles wrote:

As you say bro can't activate all cheats. just 1 or 2 cheat just activated and as i see table can't find correct addresses. But i will try Gog version with your table. Maybe it works :)
Same to you, i'm using GoG 1.0.3 version, i can activate "Condition No Decay", "Max Stat" and "Get Selected Entity". 3 remaining options can't be activated.