Borderlands (Steam Build 356062)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CyberD3m0n
Table Makers
Table Makers

Borderlands (Steam Build 356062)

Post by CyberD3m0n »

Hi there!

Here's my take on a table for borderlands. This was quite an educational thing for me, as the game did indeed handle some things differently than most of the games I've seen until now. I did some hours of playtesting but can't guarantee that everything is 100% failproof. It also was made using the german localization but I hope that doesn't hamper the usability with the english version. Used steam build was 356062; should be the "final version" as I guess the game hasn't been updated in a long time and won't get any updates anymore either.

Taken from the "info script":

Included pointers: They're all NOT THAT RELIABLE. But they've shown the correct value rather often compared to pointers which would'nt work at all. They're at their best if you've done a fresh start of the game and just loaded your save.
-> Money, Health

Included scripts:

* God mode:
Should only affect the player and reset his health to maximum when he is injured. Should also get him back to his feet when he receives excessive damage. Works for the cars, too.

* God mode (alternate entry point):
Same as above, but another instruction was used to "refresh" the players health.

* Shields at maximum (on foot):
Resets your shields back to maximum after you've been hit. Of course this isn't as "safe" as god mode, but I wanted to include it here
nonetheless.

* Unlimited/resetting ammo:
Will return your (stashed) ammo to maximum as soon as fire a shot. Should work for all weapons that use ammo.

* Instant skill cooldown:
Will make your skill available for use again instantly after you triggered it. However, you won't be able to exploit this too much; Roland will only be able to spawn one turret, Mordecai only has one bloodwing, et cetera. HINT: This might need you to activate and recharge your action skill ONCE BEFORE it is working correctly.

* Unlimited nitro:
Keeps your car nitro at maximum. I included a check for the player cars, just to be sure. Hope I covered all of them. Seems to be working as intended.

* Buying doesn't decrease money:
Does what it says. Tested with most of the vendors/vending machines. Might not work for some special occasions?

* Fast leveling/unlimited level ups:
Once you have a level up point, spending it on a skill won't decrease your total amount. The skill will also be max level (5) once you've chosen to increase its level.

* Frickly lame stupid god mode (Brick/Player1):
These were some of my first brutish attempts at filtering between player and NPC. Works most of the time, but you might encounter an invulnerable NPC every now and then.

* Frickly lame stupid car god mode (Brick/Player1):
Just as with the player god mode, these were my first attempts at making player cars invincible. Same problem: you might encounter a few enemy cars that also are invulnerable.

*NOTES ON MY EARLY CAR GOD MODE ATTEMPS*
It was really hard to find a value that really distinguished the player and the enemies for every different car. Yeah, I fu**ed up there.

* Keep money at 1/5/10 million:
Uses one often called instruction to continually reset the money value to the mentioned amount.
Could need some testing, as I haven't let it running for too long.

* Keep remaining level up points at 1/5:
Uses another often running compare-instruction to reset the players remaining level up points to the chosen amount. It won't reset in the level up screen but when you're back in your first person view.
Could need some testing, as I haven't had it activated for too long. Might best be used to just level as much as you want and then deactivate it.

Enjoy!
CyberD3m0n

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRDami0N - Borderlands (Steam 356062N).CT
Initial release.
(47.48 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

skeeta69
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Borderlands (Steam Build 356062)

Post by skeeta69 »

Thanks I still Play this game.