Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lightbringer95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by Lightbringer95 »

Vortox14 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:39 am
Lightbringer95 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:28 pm
Has anyone got the hash ids for the Edge of Time and the Falx of Olympos? I'm not sure what else is missing from the compilations online, but those are the ones I've confirmed so far.

EDIT: The one for the falx is 0000017C7ACF1AFE.
Edge of Time hashID: 0000019243C491F2
Thank you! I figured it out eventually but thanks anyway. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lightbringer95
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lightbringer95 »

Also, don't be an idiot like me who goes overboard and adds every single item at the start of a new game. If you do that, you won't be able to progress past the first time you sail to Megaris; or rather, that is what's happening to me and I think that's the cause, as I haven't found anyone else complaining about it anywhere.

When I find the time this week I'll try to see whether not having the glitched/unreleased items (Leonidas' Spear, Abstergo Elite set) solves the issue.

Odysseuswon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Odysseuswon »

Could someone help me find the correct hashid for the Snake Kopis/Hero Sword [Link]? I've used the listed hashid's (i.e. 0000017D209190C1 and 000001A33409236A) but all this adds is the Helmet of Ares. Am I doing something wrong? I'm copying the hashid into the value line and selecting the toggle to add line.

borucic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by borucic »

Odysseuswon wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:29 pm
Could someone help me find the correct hashid for the Snake Kopis/Hero Sword [Link]? I've used the listed hashid's (i.e. 0000017D209190C1 and 000001A33409236A) but all this adds is the Helmet of Ares. Am I doing something wrong? I'm copying the hashid into the value line and selecting the toggle to add line.
:o :?

0000017D209190C1 is still valid hashID (just tried it myself).

Odysseuswon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Odysseuswon »

borucic wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:58 pm
Odysseuswon wrote:

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?
I am able to affect my inventory using the CE, being in or out of the inventory menu does not seem to have any effect. Beyond adding the hashid and clicking the toggle get item line is there something else that I am meant to be doing? Should I be using offline mode? Be in the pause menu? Have no items equipped? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Odysseuswon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Odysseuswon »

Odysseuswon wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:36 am
borucic wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:58 pm
Odysseuswon wrote:

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?
I am able to affect my inventory using the CE, being in or out of the inventory menu does not seem to have any effect. Beyond adding the hashid and clicking the toggle get item line is there something else that I am meant to be doing? Should I be using offline mode? Be in the pause menu? Have no items equipped? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your help, turns out there was an issue with my debugger settings.

YeetusThatbetus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YeetusThatbetus »

budabum wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:52 pm
Support is discontinued. Find me somewhere else.

_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by _Eagle_ »

This is the updated version of the cheat table and the latest v1.1.4 excel sheet.
Table version v1.1.4
This excel sheet contains everything and the latest version v1.1.4
- DLC1 Ep3 items are added
- Abstergo and Shark Packs are added
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - Inventory_v1.1.4.7z
(72.69 KiB) Downloaded 1485 times
Originally Made by the author Budabum

And for everyone that think's i'm stealing his work by uploading these here,i have his full permission..Enjoy :D :D :D :D :D

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

_Eagle_ wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:50 pm
This is the updated version of the cheat table and the latest v1.1.4 excel sheet.
Table version v1.1.4
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.1.4.1.CT.7z

And for everyone that think's i'm stealing his work by uploading these here,i have his full permission..Enjoy :D :D :D :D :D

Wow! Thank you.
Let me ask you a question. "Assassin's Created® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.1.4.1.CT" Is this the same material you posted last time?

_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by _Eagle_ »

@leseho..

Yes it is..cheers and Enjoy..
All Thanks to Budabum..

nfcintra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nfcintra »

Thanks!!!!! you!!

Djossi09
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Djossi09 »

_Eagle_ wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:50 pm
Table version v1.1.4
Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor v1.1.4.1.CT.7z

thank you very much good work cheers :D

lion_the_ryan
Cheater
Cheater

Ostraka Engraving BUG

Post by lion_the_ryan »

Okay I have to ask because I've tried everything to no avail and this is driving me crazy...

I've completed all 60 of the Ainigmata Ostraka puzzles, but my "% CRIT Chance while Low Health" is still stuck at 8% (4/5). I tried re-adding the completed ostraka's to my inventory for that perk, and it gives the notification of it being solved, but that didn't work. Then I tried removing all completed ostraka's from my inventory, and subsequently re-adding the unsolved versions, and attempted to solve them again after saving/reloading, but there's no icon to interact with at the locations. I then tried replacing the unsolved ones with solved ones and saving and reloading again, but still I'm stuck at 8% lol.

I can temporarily use the engraving booster to level it up, but it resets on reload. I also tried to trick Hephaistos into thinking I had it, but after I purchase the tier 6 from him, the perk disappears from the list (along with the gold that was used to "purchase" it) and there's no option to upgrade it any further... Upon re-entry into the learn engraving menu, it shows the tier 6 again as purchasable.

It's not a HUGE deal, as I can always use the engraving booster or just copy perks with the item editor, but it's still pretty annoying having to alt-tab out of full screen mode.

Anyone have any ideas??

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

How do we use the "+Level All Gear Items" to level up from 70 to 99 everything at once?
With so many items its takes very long time to level them up one by one from blacksmith, plus that the game crashes after an amount of upgrades.
Edit: Nevermind, i found the way, problem solved.
Last edited by saltso on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeali
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

HashID

Post by Zeali »

Anybody know the Sacred bulls hashID?