Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (Steam) (Release Version)

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:55 pm
It worked for me when I tested it. You enable the option first, then proceed to do a level up on the character and it should fill with values. Unless the game updated again, I'm not sure why it don't work for you.
Dear DrummerIX,

I have just began to use your awesome cheattable for Pillars of Eternity 2.
Most of the things I have used work perfectly fine but I can not seem to get one thing to work.
The one thing I can not get to work is the Max Attribute Stat option.

I would really like to go over the capped 35 value of the attributes but nothing happens when I
turn on this option. Even when I change the stats in using the Cheattable, even when reloading
or doing something else it wont change.

Is this Max Attribute Stat option broken in your cheattable? or am I doing something wrong?
What is the exact way to use this Max Attribute Stat option?

Awaiting your response,

Greetings,

DrDeathhand

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

DrDeathhand wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:20 am
Dear DrummerIX,

Most of the things I have used work perfectly fine but I can not seem to get one thing to work.

I would really like to go over the capped 35 value of the attributes but nothing happens when I
turn on this option. Even when I change the stats in using the Cheattable, even when reloading

Is this Max Attribute Stat option broken in your cheattable? or am I doing something wrong?

Awaiting your response,

Greetings,

DrDeathhand
Do you just freeze the value or actually change it to something higher than 35 in the cheat table? It works by you changing the value listed to something like 50 or higher if you want.

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:45 pm
DrDeathhand wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:20 am
Dear DrummerIX,

Awaiting your response,

Greetings,

DrDeathhand
Do you just freeze the value or actually change it to something higher than 35 in the cheat table? It works by you changing the value listed to something like 50 or higher if you want.
Dear DrummerIX,

Ok, what I do is
1. Start the game & Load Savegame.
2. Alt Tab, start Cheatengine, select pillarsofeternity2.exe, load cheat table.
3. When the cheat table is loaded. I select / mark the Pointers--> Max Attribute Score (the number always stays 0 even when I open the character sheet ingame)
4. Then I go to Pointers--> Character Editor-->Attributes--> and change some of them, for example to 55.
5. Then I go ingame to the character sheet and look at all the Might, dex etc numbers they are all at their max of 35.
When I hover over the numbers of the different items, like might, dex etc there I can see the changed things, example like Might 55.
But because the main numbers that you see stay at 35 all the other things are not changed like how much extra damage / health you get, or how much extra action speed you get.

*. I also tried to change the number behind the Max Attribute Score (which always stays 0, even when I open the character sheet)
and then change the Attribute scores etc to for example 55, but that doesnt change anything.

I hope this explains what I did well enough.
Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Hope to hear from you, hope you can explain exactly what I need to do or what I did wrong.

Greetings,

DrDeathhand

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay. The pointer was slightly off from the update, but I fixed this in EDIT 9.1. To use it, I view my character sheet then load the table and enable. Then you can view character sheet again. It should populate with default value of 35. You change this value to something higher like 60. Then you are able to update the attributes using the character editor in CE to a higher value and they will stick. The only caveat is Resolve might be buggy if you increase it too much because of the negative percent of hostile effects. That's why they put a cap on attributes in the first place I think.

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:38 pm
Okay. The pointer was slightly off from the update, but I fixed this in EDIT 9.1. To use it, I view my character sheet then load the table and enable. Then you can view character sheet again. It should populate with default value of 35. You change this value to something higher like 60. Then you are able to update the attributes using the character editor in CE to a higher value and they will stick. The only caveat is Resolve might be buggy if you increase it too much because of the negative percent of hostile effects. That's why they put a cap on attributes in the first place I think.
Dear DrummerIX,

I will try it out and give you the results!

Thanks!

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrummerIX wrote:
Dear DrummerIX,

It works!! Thank you very much for your quick response!

GReetings

DrDeathhand

Rrgh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rrgh »

And how should it work? It seems the game has activated (Steam) I put a cross, there is a script and does not activate anything.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Did you view character sheet before trying to enable?

Rrgh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rrgh »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:42 pm
Did you view character sheet before trying to enable?
Of course.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I just tested it and it works for me. You have to start a fresh copy of the game if you disable some things as it can be problematic once you enable an option. The only option that doesn't work right away is the Clone Items. You have to move an item in inventory for it to enable.

I start game, load a save game, view character sheet, start CE, pick process, load table and hit Enable and it works for me.

Rrgh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rrgh »

All these requirements are met.
Unfortunately not working.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

You must not have the Steam version. It works.

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrummerIX wrote:
Dear DrummerIX,

Last time you really helped me out by fixing the Attribute status part of your cheattable.

Just now I found an other thing that is not working.
I just recruited Xoti as a party member.
For some reason her status / attributes / abilities are not showing up in the loaded cheattable.
I tried to remove all party members except Xoti but that doesn't make any difference.
Tried restarting CheatEngine etc but that also does not make a difference.

Can you please fix your cheattable so that I can use it to change Xoti's stats etc?

Thank you again very much!!

GReetings,

DrDeathhand

DrDeathhand
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DrDeathhand »

DrDeathhand wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:10 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Dear DrummerIX,

Last time you really helped me out by fixing the Attribute status part of your cheattable.

Just now I found an other thing that is not working.
I just recruited Xoti as a party member.
For some reason her status / attributes / abilities are not showing up in the loaded cheattable.
I tried to remove all party members except Xoti but that doesn't make any difference.
Tried restarting CheatEngine etc but that also does not make a difference.

Can you please fix your cheattable so that I can use it to change Xoti's stats etc?

Thank you again very much!!

GReetings,

DrDeathhand
Dear DrummerIX,

Do you have time to look into this??

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Sorry, not right now. I would need a save game too as I'm not playing the game.