Deep Rock Galactic

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Randy Butternubs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Deep Rock Galactic

Post by Randy Butternubs »

I'd like to put in a request for an update. The most recent steam version seems to have broken most of the options in the trainer, except for two of them. Unlimited mineral drop, and no weapon spread.

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

I'm working on it flim-fam.

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

As always, please enjoy!
Attachments
Deep Rock Galactic v22.CT
(77.39 KiB) Downloaded 201 times

Iosiff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Iosiff »

Seems game was updated. Half options not working or works not full.
Reserve ammo works with few main guns only for example.
Endless resources cause crash of game.

PS if it possible to do skill points(stars) editor please?

basculine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by basculine »

Hey, is there a way to modify my resource amounts? With credits it was simple "scan value > spend credits > scan new value > change value". With minerals this didn't work. Any tips?

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

I'll look into it tonight when I get home.

The infinite mineral drop was working for me, but I didn't use it for very long.

If you could make a numbered full list of everything that isn't working that would help me out a bunch.

Keep in mind that a bunch of the items only work when you are host.

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

Iosiff wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:44 am
Seems game was updated. Half options not working or works not full.
Reserve ammo works with few main guns only for example.
Endless resources cause crash of game.
I'm not getting any of these problems you described.

1) How EXACTLY are you crashing? What are you doing? (I just played like 5 missions and had zero problems.)
2) What gun doesn't have infinite reserve ammo? (Help me out here.)
3) What resource are you depositing into Molly when it crashes? How much are you depositing? (From what I've noticed, anything over 5000 of any type of resource is too much. Just relax and stop around 1000 per mission.)
4) Are you hosting or joining in on a game? (It matters, read the thread.)

I really want to help, but you gotta give me more than "shits broke fam, send help! Fortnite rocks. XOXO" ;)
Iosiff wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:44 am
PS if it possible to do skill points(stars) editor please?
Steps on how to get near infinite perk points: (This should also work for Gold and other minerals too. Experiment, learn, have fun)
1) Play the game until you have at least 10 perk points and some more to redeem.
2) Open Cheat Engine and scan for (4 bytes) for your current perk point count.
3) Redeem some perk points so you have more points than the first scan. Then scan for your new perk point amount.
4) Spend the smallest amount of perk points on a perk. Scan again.
5) You should have 3 or so results at this point. Add all three to the addresslist. (If you don't, repeat step #4 for until you have less than 10 addresses)
6) Change each one's value to 999 until you see your perks rise to 999 in game.
7) Game doesn't actually save your perk points until you spend them or earn more.
8) Enjoy, you dirty hacker.

NOTE: Whenever hacking, keep numbers reasonable. Don't be typing in 999999999999999999 perk points as that would be out of the bounds of a 4 byte integer. (If you don't know what an 4 byte integer is, just assume I know what I'm talking about.)

NOTE+: This game doesn't allow me to find anchor memory addresses for specific variables. (Or at least I don't know how) So, for now you'll have to scan for your amounts yourself.

Iosiff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Iosiff »

OmicronVega wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:31 am
1) How EXACTLY are you crashing? What are you doing? (I just played like 5 missions and had zero problems.)
2) What gun doesn't have infinite reserve ammo? (Help me out here.)
3) What resource are you depositing into Molly when it crashes? How much are you depositing? (From what I've noticed, anything over 5000 of any type of resource is too much. Just relax and stop around 1000 per mission.)
4) Are you hosting or joining in on a game? (It matters, read the thread.)
1) Just press Mining in CE and game crashs in next second. It was 2 times yerstarday, now it works lol.
2) Driller - Pistol(Subata 120), Scout - boomstick shotgun, lightgun. Gunner - minigun
3) Now it works i dunno why it not working last day.
4) Always been host.
Some time CE show me window like error with adress or something, next time if it happen i will screenshot it. Using last version(6.8.3)
Ty for help.

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

There is a way how to get fast experiences basically start a mission and then mine some nitro or gold after that edit how much nitro/gold you mined as 1 mined nitro/gold is equal to 1 exp so if you mined 1 million gold you should get 1 million exp and it works but your player level stops leveling once you reach max level of your character level which is 25 so you must do promo and that'a doing 4 missions i think there is a way to trigger mission success in a game code oh and i would like to request godmode for people there :)

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

Iosiff wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:48 am
1) Just press Mining in CE and game crashs in next second. It was 2 times yerstarday, now it works lol.
2) Driller - Pistol(Subata 120), Scout - boomstick shotgun, lightgun. Gunner - minigun
3) Now it works i dunno why it not working last day.
4) Always been host.
Some time CE show me window like error with adress or something, next time if it happen i will screenshot it. Using last version(6.8.3)
Ty for help.
Thanks for the information this helped me a lot.

1) I got it to crash. Fixed.
2) I should have tested it with other guns other than my favorite. Fixed.
3) Dropping Eggs / Aquarq / etc was crashing the game due to an old memory address. Fixed.
4) Not all require host. Experiment and have fun.

Additionally, I added a "Common Class -> Moderate Rapid Fire". The now named "Common Class -> Ultra Rapid Fire" would have so much kickback that it would make you look at the ceiling. The moderate is for guns like the Engineer's Voltaic SMG.

Bonus: The best gun in the game with this table is the Driller's "Experimental Plasma Charger". No contest.
Attachments
Deep Rock Galactic v22.CT
(80.29 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

LovelyLudwig
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LovelyLudwig »

Is there a way to farm Jadiz or Enor pearl faster? It doesn't seem like they are affected by any of the mining cheats, at least in my testing.

OmicronVega
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OmicronVega »

I've been trying to create one for these two but it's been quite difficult as the game only gives about 2 of them per map. Hard to find the memory address for them.

Glau
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Glau »

Kaptin wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:02 pm
There is a way how to get fast experiences basically start a mission and then mine some nitro or gold after that edit how much nitro/gold you mined as 1 mined nitro/gold is equal to 1 exp so if you mined 1 million gold you should get 1 million exp and it works but your player level stops leveling once you reach max level of your character level which is 25 so you must do promo and that'a doing 4 missions i think there is a way to trigger mission success in a game code oh and i would like to request godmode for people there :)
How do you find the value how much gold/nitra you mined in CE?

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

It's a float value :) And to make it easy for you just select Value type All and gold is better because gold gives you credits as well, nitro only grants exp :)

Glau
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Glau »

Kaptin wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:46 pm
It's a float value :) And to make it easy for you just select Value type All and gold is better because gold gives you credits as well, nitro only grants exp :)
Oh, thank you so much!
about 1.75 mil xp for a mission