Metro Exodus [CPY] Table+20*Table Update 0.49*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
salangmx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metro Exodus [CPY] Table+20*Table Update 0.39*

Post by salangmx »

Has a bug when using a controller, when the table is loaded you cannot walk forward with joystick, but keyboard W works fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

yep, can't move forward using my xbox 360 controller. Weird. I deleted anything having to do with superspeed/movement/jump stuff out of the aobscanmodule,alloc,and registersymbol areas of the script and I can move forward again.

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

I'm going to look at it, I have an Xbox one controller as well but I did not used it to play the game yet. I'm home soon. Be patient guys looks like something gets overwritten within the same code. It sounds like the code i use for the hook is shared with controller values or something. We will see

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

Sorry to bother but after I use the player speed cheat and return it to default the game act like the cheat still active.
Even after restarting the game and not using the cheat table it still active. Is there a way to fix this?

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

ZeroHackAllCheats wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:24 pm
no sway left & right:

Code: Select all

F3 0F 11 87 EC 39 00 00
no sway up and down:

Code: Select all

F3 0F 11 8F E8 39 00 00
That's not what i mean, i mean the the weapon sway when you aim for example, so it stays at the same point without moving around, same goes for not aiming, but thanks anyways

i need it to make a proper no spread

Edit:
Table updated to 0.42

Fixed Super Speed Controller Bug
Adjusted No Reload (ammo gets filled up to the Max Clip Size instead of forcing it to 99
Adjusted Infinite Ammo (no more annoying Resource gains on weapon pickup)
Added Scrap/Portion resources pointer (someone requested that)
added current clip size pointer
Fixed a Bug Teleport.

Adding the costum rate of fire mod later
Last edited by l0wb1t on Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Metro Exodus [CPY] Table+20*Table Update 0.42*

Post by djdrulotus »

hey l0wb1t i have a request if you want to do it if not thats ok. Can you see if you can find the stamina? i been trying but with no luck and by the way thanks for the table good work on it like always

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jim2point0 »

What am I doing wrong? I Just get a spinner next to the script but it never activates.

I'm on the latest Steam version.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

jim2point0 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:58 am
What am I doing wrong? I Just get a spinner next to the script but it never activates.

I'm on the latest Steam version.
This table is for 1.0.0 hence the "CPY" in the title. I believe EPIC is on 1.0.1

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArtWoof »

what about stealth? any luck?

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

ArtWoof wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:29 am
what about stealth? any luck?
Haven't tried finding player detection yet.
May I'm going to look at it later today. What I'm going to add today is a Rapid fire override mod. This way you can set the speed you want. Time of Day will be added as well.

I noticed there is no visible thing like a detection meter. This could be a long progress to find it. What I'm also planning to add is enemy OPK, and Tele to random enemy, or teleporting a random enemy to your saved position.

Br l0wb1t

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

l0wb1t wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:05 am
I noticed there is no visible thing like a detection meter.
There is this little led light on your watch that tells you if you're exposed to the light source. If the led lid up it means you're exposed but i find it kinda hit and miss because I was crouching under the shadow(led light not lid) and the god damn dog still sees me for some reason

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ LOL! There are several detection systems people overlook in games. That shit from 20 years ago when ONLY light detection was implemented in a game is long overdue. A dog has SMELL. Those sensors are implemented in this game. Hell, they can make the dog detect you anyway, disregarding the light factor. Also.. there is SOUND detection. But then again.. who thinks games are based on real life, right?.. Pfft..

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:22 am
l0wb1t wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:05 am
I noticed there is no visible thing like a detection meter.
There is this little led light on your watch that tells you if you're exposed to the light source. If the led lid up it means you're exposed but i find it kinda hit and miss because I was crouching under the shadow(led light not lid) and the god damn dog still sees me for some reason
This is a good start point, if he can manage to find the light detection function, then he can start to analyze the pointers in the registers to see what sets what and if he is lucky, some game developers include pointers to other classes, and maybe he can find a bool to disable/make the player invisible.

Is all about patience and having a lil bit of extra time on your hands. I'll look into this myself as soon as i get a chance. Will post my findings here.

Take Care
BooBoo

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

OK.. so let me get this straight. There isn't a trainer or table out there with Stealth implemented? CHALLENGE FUCKING ACCEPTED! :D

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:11 pm
^ LOL! There are several detection systems people overlook in games.
Well, that's true. And if you have no idea where to start from (like me atm) you just stuck in the finding progress xD

A possibility for the visual detection, (not by light) would be doing an changed /unchanged scan when something is chasing you and when it stops chasing you. But I'm also not sure if something already detected, you if it's stop chasing you when you go away some meters. That would be my idea atm. Another possibility could be referenced strings. But all the codes i already found wasn't commented at all. May it's obfuscated cuz of denuvo. We will see what happens in the next days. My time each day during the week is also very limited.