RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +16 +3 (table Update12)

Post by Exeter »

EAC is the system that Fortnite uses right? That's pretty crazy for a single player game lol.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:17 pm
EAC is the system that Fortnite uses right? That's pretty crazy for a single player game lol.
EAC is mainly used in multiplayer, so I can confirm CE is not blocked, I was able to change health easily. Was just a rumor as always. Steam kiddies trying to scare the modders.

POINTER TABLE
UPDATE 6: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&p=76760#p76760

WARNING, Play Stats will NOT be updated to secure people from getting banned for stat abuse, use it at your own risk and find them yourself so you can't blame us for your ban. I got banned, luckily. I don't own a legal copy of the game its a shared library so Capcom gets $0 from me. :)

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Re.net should be turned off while cheating anyway. Like most cheat making sites, the policy here has been not to support online cheating (although the official rules here are a bit brief). This should come as a surprise to no one.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

I consider RE.net as just 'extra rewards' you can get for doing stuff in a single player game. Not actual online play like say RE6 where you literally play with other people. But I see your point. Regardless people should still be made aware that modifying the stats like time/saves/items used/etc, can get you banned from the challenges/events section on the site.

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

Exeter wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:24 am
I consider RE.net as just 'extra rewards' you can get for doing stuff in a single player game. Not actual online play like say RE6 where you literally play with other people. But I see your point. Regardless people should still be made aware that modifying the stats like time/saves/items used/etc, can get you banned from the challenges/events section on the site.
As far as I know, RE NET doesn't provide any "extra rewards" for BIOHAZARD RE:2. It's being used purely for Challenges, so it's clear to me that there's no reason to use this feature if you're going to play with cheats. Every single person who used cheat tables or trainers to make to the top of a leaderboard deserved a ban. I'm pretty sure they knew the risks of using the cheats online. I don't believe that any warning on this site or another would change their behavior. As long we can use cheats offline without getting banned, we shouldn't bother about anything...

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.6)

Post by Luke76bg »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:42 pm
^ what?

///
@all
Update12
- added hide object interact hud. read the script description below first!
- probably last update for a while.

Thanks for this! For the immersion this is perfect, without lose the cross hair!

MateySwag
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MateySwag »

character model script still isn't working with latest update. if i open it the lua engine just says "Error:[string "lua_aobscan("charIDReadForLoadoutOnLoadAOB","..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')".

CrazyHorse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrazyHorse »

Have anyone of you had trouble in the Main Power Room where you are getting ready to save Ada? Cause right now I'm stuck in the Main Power Room, I can mover around but can't fight the boss. But wait, I found out how to fix it. If you don't know or if you do. Here it is . Just start the game with out cheat engine and it runs great. Plus you can run cheat engine after you get the boss to move. I'm using re2.CT update 11.6. You all are doing a awesome job, thank you.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

MateySwag wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:07 pm
character model script still isn't working with latest update. if i open it the lua engine just says "Error:[string "lua_aobscan("charIDReadForLoadoutOnLoadAOB","..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')".
maybe the aobscan somehow doesn't work on your game. before I re-install the game to check, read on first~

post your game version and CE version.

did you allow the lua scripts to run when you open the table?
if not, you should.

if CE didn't ask you, did you set "When a table has a lua script, execute it:" to "Never" in the settings?
if yes, set it to "Only when signed, else ask" or "Always ask".

if it's still not the problem, I'll make a version to change this aobscan to assert for now.

MateySwag
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MateySwag »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:03 am
MateySwag wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:07 pm
maybe the aobscan somehow doesn't work on your game. before I re-install the game to check, read on first~

post your game version and CE version.

did you allow the lua scripts to run when you open the table?
if not, you should.

if CE didn't ask you, did you set "When a table has a lua script, execute it:" to "Never" in the settings?
if yes, set it to "Only when signed, else ask" or "Always ask".

if it's still not the problem, I'll make a version to change this aobscan to assert for now.
I had lua disabled in settings i completely forgot about it so it's fine now.

GT4tube
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GT4tube »

where download Swap character while cutscene marvin to leon etc?

alphazolam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.6)

Post by alphazolam »

llMrDeathll wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:23 am
Does the custom loadout change the starter weapons for the characters? I tried using Hunks Loadout to swap Katherines in Ghost Mode, but nothing happened. I was able to change the model with the custom model, but the loadout did nothing.

Also is there a way to change the weapon? For example change Katherines SlS 60 for another handgun or something else?
Sorry to reply so late, but I've found that you can get different weapons in the DLC minigames (or anywhere in the game) by using the "highlighted item" function in Cielos's table to change whatever you are grabbing from the vending machines into your weapon of choice. A weapon has to be picked up in order for it to work like a real weapon; if you just make it appear in your inventory, you will just aim an invisible knife whenever you try to use it. So just swapping one weapon for another in your inventory will never work

MateySwag
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MateySwag »

i'm curious but is it at all possible to find stat values for guns? things like reload speed, swap times, zoom fov, damage, etc?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Fixed the max pouch slots script breaking from the update on the 20th.
Attachments
re2.CT
(91.9 KiB) Downloaded 2083 times

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArtWoof »

how to swap all zombies to Tyrant or lickers ets. saw tons of videos with this.... wanna try it myself