Crackdown 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.13] - Console enabler, commands and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crackdown 3 [Engine:UE4] - Console enabler, commands and more..

Post by rooxon »

I changed the keyboard layout to US QWERTY and it still did not work, also set a custom key to open the console (I tried Forwardslash, Backspace, Enter, M) and it did not work. In any case, I've finished the game already. It's a bit of a letdown, really - I expected a lot more. Also wanted some fun with these cheats but meh.

I hope it's fixed until the next time I look up this topic or made to work in another way that would not cause such trouble.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kushan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kushan »

Some experimenting.

Vehicle spawning seems to work well (I spawned a tank for lols)

It doesn't look like any of the "debug" commands do anything - developer debug commands aren't recognised, none of the "Overview." commands do anything (I feel as though there's a piece of software or something that runs alongside this one?). The Debug UI command works but shows nothing on the screen that I can see.

Time debug info works, but weather doesn't.

Collectibles.ShowOrbRadius doesn't seem to do anything, though it is recognised. Shame.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

I did everything but it stays in "1". It doesn't change to 0 automatically. I set manually to 0 and changing the console key but nothing happens. I think I'm screwed

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

Do the Unlock all commands stop you from getting any associated achievements or does it unlock those achievements?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

How about you people test? Thanks. Also, @roxxon, nothing is going to get fixed because there isn't anything to be fixed. I only allowed you people access to the engine console. Anything else past that, the fact that it works for some, not for others, etc. - - is purely NOT MY SCRIPT'S DOING. Go ask SUMO for a Development build and be done with it. Same goes for all the cheats that do nothing; their functional code is NOT COMPILED IN. There's nothing to add, nothing to fix. Stop fucking acting like this is some service you paid for and request fixes. Unappreciative pricks.

lordkain
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordkain »

Hey, is this possible with the debug console to completely STOP TIME during challenges? I saw some "time" related commands, but i'm not sure if any of them work as I want.

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Works Great Sunbeam thanks for this, just wondering if anyone has been able to find the test code to max out the skills, like agility and strength

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

In-bound ;) Fucking UWP blocks even file writes.. to my specified location.. (you can't write in the WindowsApps folder).

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

I have no idea what that means, but thanks for the work and your God Mode code suggestion works better then the god mode provided by trainers, and that includes paid ones. Now i just gotta get the infinite ammo/clip and gadgets working, and I am all set. Thanks again.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

After several hours of tests, I can confirm UWP blocks all I/O operations. CreateFile, fprintf_s, etc. won't open a handle and crash the game. OutputDebugString also doesn't do squat. How the hell am I supposed to dump the UObjects to disk? (except for manual work)

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you SunBeam

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:43 am
After several hours of tests, I can confirm UWP blocks all I/O operations. CreateFile, fprintf_s, etc. won't open a handle and crash the game. OutputDebugString also doesn't do squat. How the hell am I supposed to dump the UObjects to disk? (except for manual work)
Yeah, I'd seen were there was some new read operations (and limited old ones work) for the install directory of UWP apps. It might be a new method is the only way to read from it. But I'm still on Win7, and have not written a UWP app; so no idea really.
In addition, and unlike other locations, you can also access files in your app install directory by using some Win32 and COM for Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps and some C/C++ Standard Library functions from Microsoft Visual Studio.
In addition to the default locations, an app can access additional files and folders by declaring capabilities in the app manifest
[Link]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

No, no.. Let me explain this better. I have a thread with CreateFileA x64 code that would normally create a file on disk. And not in the UWP folder (WindowsApps), as we all know it's protected; hell, you can't even access it as Administrator. However, any file operations outside the scope of your game (so not writing to WindowsApps folder) are also restricted. In short, creation of a test.txt file on my D:\ drive (which isn't the OS drive) works flawlessly from any non-UWP game (even compiled my own UE4 demo game with that code in and does it on the fly). When it comes to UWP games, that fails (error 13 - - Permission denied -> EACCESS).

So my solution will be printing to CE's Lua window instead of using stock OutputDebugString :) Fuck M$.

EDIT: Welp, that didn't work as well :) It's funny how annoying this has become. Will have to think of a way to get the GetFullName buffer out somehow. Hmm..

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:19 pm
No, no.. Let me explain this better. I have a thread with CreateFileA x64 code that would normally create a file on disk. And not in the UWP folder (WindowsApps), as we all know it's protected; hell, you can't even access it as Administrator. However, any file operations outside the scope of your game (so not writing to WindowsApps folder) are also restricted. In short, creation of a test.txt file on my D:\ drive (which isn't the OS drive) works flawlessly from any non-UWP game (even compiled my own UE4 demo game with that code in and does it on the fly). When it comes to UWP games, that fails (error 13 - - Permission denied -> EACCESS).

So my solution will be printing to CE's Lua window instead of using stock OutputDebugString :) Fuck M$.

EDIT: Welp, that didn't work as well :) It's funny how annoying this has become. Will have to think of a way to get the GetFullName buffer out somehow. Hmm..
Seems like it would be too complicated for me. But I'd bet it allows web sockets, thus pass it that way. Just seems like a lot of work to me, but I guess it might start coming in handy more and more.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The game folder found in here?
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\

Yeah it's all encrypted and without taking ownership of the folder first you're quite locked out of it, there's some other stuff too such as how it does some encryption if you add a secondary location for these in the System Settings app and then network sharing being on for the User folder and if disabled it seems to interfere with the app system and it's ability to use the config files and such stored in the Packages folder and possibly more.

Just a bunch of overly protected nonsense really, certainly hasn't helped the games from being circumvented and Microsoft has also had a lot of apps as non-removable though RS5 here and the upcoming 19H1 version of Windows 10 for late March should relax it somewhat but the encryption stuff and requiring the user to forcibly take ownership of the folder first is probably not changing anytime soon.
(Doesn't break anything, not too much of interest in there either though and for adjustments the Windows PowerShell and the App commands seem simplest to remove/hide apps and alter things in here.)

EDIT: Oh and for taking ownership of stuff don't do it at random for those wanting to try it, Program Files, Program Data and Windows all use various stuff like system links breaking the entire install if you go about this carelessly, specific folders or subfolders only and even then you should be careful on how this is handled. :)

EDIT: And the game itself or app I suppose for non-games I believe is also using something like a virtual sandbox environment of sorts so accessing the file and folder stuff might not be the end of these issues. As if the UWP / Win10 store didn't have enough other problems and issues heh.

EDIT: Although I only know a very small part of how this entire thing is set up and works, mostly from complaints on e.g the file and folder encryption and problems and such stemming from these measures. :)