RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.5)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Exeter wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:09 am
Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:15 am
Like to remind people that any use of the tables here capcom is on the prowl now. Looks like we triggered a ban wave. I just got a message as well, that my RE.NET Account profile is banned from any "events". They will not accept any further game data XD

Silly capcom, like their statistics mean anything, I still see people beating levels in 1 hour wtf.
Yeah it's pretty stupid. Still wondering what they use to detect it, especially if you didn't mess with the in-game time. (And then watching how people with 0:00 clears aren't banned yet).
I think their detection is semi-automatic. Because the game sends data in intervals, so lets say you killed 5 enemies at 5 minutes in.

and then the next upload is 10 minutes you killed 15 enemies. Now 20 minutes in, you killed 8 enemies. So this may flag your upload and someone reviews it. Just a theory.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.5)

Post by Exeter »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:20 pm
I think their detection is semi-automatic. Because the game sends data in intervals, so lets say you killed 5 enemies at 5 minutes in.

and then the next upload is 10 minutes you killed 15 enemies. Now 20 minutes in, you killed 8 enemies. So this may flag your upload and someone reviews it. Just a theory.
True, I did notice that my gamedata was being updated at some intervals, rather than being updated only when making manual saves. (even in hardcore mode where auto-saves are disabled).

The 'Latest Play Data' seems to update every time you play a different save file too though, so I guess it can keep track of what save belongs to which data on RE.net as well.

Maybe boss kill time is also taken into consideration of what may flag things. (if someone uses damage multiplier for example). Killing G in 1 hit would probably flag it, unless a Rocket Launcher was used. Not sure how detailed their statistics are though... like if they can see -what- was used to kill x boss/enemy.

Judging by the latest Ghost Survivor DLC, they can even track how many bullets were fired from a gun. (with the whole clear 'No way out' with less than 60 Handgun bullets fired record).

YarHar707
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.6)

Post by YarHar707 »

Any chance of a table to enable the auto-aim on standard or hardcore difficulty?

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:13 pm
- Skip -
So make all zombile to be don't know jump is true and possable right ? :P
I'm still waiting this moddle

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I'll say this one time: if you want custom stuff done, do it yourself. Some people think others' time is less precious than theirs. Yes, hate me, if you want.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Some folks over at resident evil 2 modding found the address for the 30 framerate locks for distant zombies. Might be worth exploring to have as an option in the table.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

NChabb wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:18 am
Some folks over at resident evil 2 modding found the address for the 30 framerate locks for distant zombies. Might be worth exploring to have as an option in the table.
before anyone want to share the "ported" version in script form here, remember to ask for permission first.
I'm not a moderator, don't worry. just a friendly reminder~

Pipistrello69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.8)

Post by Pipistrello69 »

Would you kindly add noclip back please?

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:08 am

before anyone want to share the "ported" version in script form here, remember to ask for permission first.
I'm not a moderator, don't worry. just a friendly reminder~
May be we need to Registed a license to protect myself :cry:

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

^ what?

///
@all
Update12
- added hide object interact hud. read the script description below first!
- probably last update for a while.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +16 +3 (table Update12)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

There's a lot of data they can see that's not visible on RE.net itself it seems. And data that we do not have access to either.

On Facebook they mentioned they can even see how much Gunpowder was used in a run. (combined).

With the segmented saves thing they're probably referring to amount of saves maybe being tampered with. My guess is that even if you set your number of saves to 3, and then save a 4th time, this 4th save is still being registered on their servers. The same goes with player steps, if you modify the step count it'll probably look off in the data stored on their servers somehow. (Like going from 16000 steps back to 14000 magically).

If people continue using RE.net in combination with the table it's recommended to not use damage multipliers, and to not kill bosses instantly. Also don't alter save count/step count/herbs used/box opened.

Stuff like God Mode should still be fine. Infinite ammo might be risky too, because they can keep track of how many bullets were fired with each gun per playthrough. They know exactly how much ammo you can find/create in a run, so this can be spotted.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

NEW UPDATE adds Anti Cheats.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:36 pm
An anti-cheat system? Does the table still work? I haven't played yet since the update.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:58 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:36 pm
An anti-cheat system? Does the table still work? I haven't played yet since the update.
I have not either, after Capcom banned my account. I officially refuse to buy any of their products anyway, but the latest patch someone rumored/claimed that trainers/cheat engine are prevented from being used. If it is anything like RE7, probably just need to unsign CE to use them.

If its anything like EAC, you are screwed with online data, but who cares about a single player game? Since Capcom's history to anti cheat usage is weak, I assume its the former.