RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xnina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.6)

Post by xnina »

Hi everyone! I'm completely new to cheatengine and I want to use jim2point0's "Camera & FOV" cheat table to take screenshots. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me and since I'm a noob I don't know what to do.
There are question marks for the X,Y and Z float values and I can't edit them. Even if I could I wouldn't know what to write.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

xnina wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:08 pm
Hi everyone! I'm completely new to cheatengine and I want to use jim2point0's "Camera & FOV" cheat table to take screenshots. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me and since I'm a noob I don't know what to do.
There are question marks for the X,Y and Z float values and I can't edit them. Even if I could I wouldn't know what to write.
Refer to this post:
alphazolam wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:20 am
Okay guys I fixed the "Camera and FOV" script by jim2point0 after looking at it for a while and trying to understand it. It turns out I had to change one line in the table from "re2.exe"+EE0E119: so that it says cameraAOB-10: instead.

Here it is below if anyone wants it. Or you can just edit that one line in the table yourself, if you already have it.

xnina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xnina »

Thanks, gonna do that and see if it works.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:07 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:27 pm
Hey there, can you upload an old version of your table ?
because, your table is not working to me, i have Codex version.. the update 3 or 4 worked with Codex..
If not, then no problem, i appreciate.
Just asking. ^^'

Maybe, someone still have it ?
I don't plan on supporting cracked copies of games, I'd imagine the update 3-4 is where codex was up to par, but not now. Sadly, I do not keep old tables. Sorry to hear that. You would have to go script tables then as they would work on any version atleast.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:27 pm
I don't plan on supporting cracked copies of games, I'd imagine the update 3-4 is where codex was up to par, but not now. Sadly, I do not keep old tables. Sorry to hear that. You would have to go script tables then as they would work on any version atleast.
Oh hey there.
Ok, thank you very much, sorry.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

davidraksa wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:48 pm
flamingobiwan wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 am
max inventory functions stop working after the patch
for me too

not support to ghost survivor because it is normal
ghost mode have no design to max
ghost mode have no what 20 slot inventory
i need say 3 time , need someone say 3 time those guy must be (watch jojo season5) .

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

teinousi wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:58 am
i need say 3 time , need someone say 3 time those guy must be (watch jojo season5) .
That is not entirely true, Yes by standard it is only 8 slots for Ghost survivor, and there is no way to expand it "legit" by backpacks like the story mode, but to say that Ghost survivor doesnt support the option to have maxed out with 20 slots that is not correct.
im using fearlessrevolution's trainer atm to activate hes script to give me the backpack slots since the one from the cheat table isnt working atm.
so it is 100% possible to have 20 slot inventory in both Ghost survivor and 4th survivor!..

Here is the proof:

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArtWoof »

what about invisibility? it`s possible? just wanna walk free in the game)))) there is nothing left to do)

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:59 am
teinousi wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:58 am
That is not entirely true, Yes by standard it is only 8 slots for Ghost survivor, and there is no way to expand it "legit" by backpacks like the story mode, but to say that Ghost survivor doesnt support the option to have maxed out with 20 slots that is not correct.
im using fearlessrevolution's trainer atm to activate hes script to give me the backpack slots since the one from the cheat table isnt working atm.
so it is 100% possible to have 20 slot inventory in both Ghost survivor and 4th survivor!..

Here is the proof:
My Table Pointer has the Hip Slots and it works fine, as far as I can tell, it works in all modes.

davidraksa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by davidraksa »

Can add NoClip? Wish to explore all the areas and hidden areas in the game

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.5)

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:17 pm
Archangel73337 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:04 pm
Guys be careful with WEEKLY CHALLENGE, Capcom is monitoring it and if you will have cheated stats they will just BAN your RE.NET profile, like my.

First i saw this, I had 2 medals, now you can see what I have.
Spoiler
After that I i checked my e-mail and saw this
Spoiler
So be careful if you care about your RE.NET account.
Wow, that's quite surprising and completely unexpected. They never cared that much before. I don't know how many people on RE6 and Revelations have been cheating like crazy ONLINE, and nothing was done about it. Yet they care about a single player game?

It's already too late for any one of us that transmitted data then. Since once it's uploaded it's always going to be there.

I wonder what modified data they're talking about though. Was it even possible to modify the data on those challenges? I'm guessing amount of saves and stuff can be recorded regardless of changing it in your own client, and if you're using damage multiplier for killing bosses fast that could be tracked as well.
Like to remind people that any use of the tables here capcom is on the prowl now. Looks like we triggered a ban wave. I just got a message as well, that my RE.NET Account profile is banned from any "events". They will not accept any further game data XD

Silly capcom, like their statistics mean anything, I still see people beating levels in 1 hour wtf.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.5)

Post by Exeter »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:15 am
Like to remind people that any use of the tables here capcom is on the prowl now. Looks like we triggered a ban wave. I just got a message as well, that my RE.NET Account profile is banned from any "events". They will not accept any further game data XD

Silly capcom, like their statistics mean anything, I still see people beating levels in 1 hour wtf.
Yeah it's pretty stupid. Still wondering what they use to detect it, especially if you didn't mess with the in-game time. (And then watching how people with 0:00 clears aren't banned yet).

GT4tube
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GT4tube »

How do Swap character Ada to Claire on cutscene when that guy in the prison cell got his head exploded???

help

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.1)

Post by Mister Modification »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:01 pm
mud0ra wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:30 am
NChabb wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:30 am

Fluffyquack, a modder on RE2modding, released a mod manager with one for RE2 included : [Link]

Thread: [Link]

This mod actually offer a full model swap, including voice, grunts, inventory, animation all at once. It doesn't swap model of Leon and Claire, it actually fully replace our playable characters with their own exclusive inventory, akin to when we play as Ada and Sherry (we become them). It implies that various additional characters were supposed to be playable. It's supposedly compatible with 4th survivor.

The list isn't as diversified as the one of the cheat table because of it uses playable characters instead of model swaps, but HUNK, Annette, Irons, Ben, Marvin, Ada, Sherry are covered.
Looks great!. I will give it a try.

Thanks!.
for the initial question, I didn't trace that far back to the voice and skeleton register. so if you use only my table, the voice will always be the original character of the mode you're playing.
now, as mud0ra mentioned, you can use Fluffyquack's trainer to play as other character in the 4th Survivor mode.
but as of today, if you use the trainer to play as Claire in 4th Survivor, you can't get pass the locker under the parking lot.
to remedy this until FluffyQuack release the full trainer, you can try this:

1. use FluffyQuack's trainer to swap Hunk to Ada.
2. on my table activate character model mod .7.
3. choose "Claire Redfield" for the custom stance.
4. under [custom character], change Ada to "Claire Redfield".
5. under [costumes], choose a costume of your choice for Claire.
6. start the 4th Survivor mode.

now you can play as Claire with the female skeleton intact in the 4th Survivor mode from start to finish.

Character model swap .7 and later is not working for german version of the game with latest steam patch.
Played without Mods.

EDIT:

It appears that old Cheat Engine version caused this to happen.

IceWater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IceWater »

Trouble with script. This is somewhat of a repost by a mod's request.

So I have CE installed, did the tutorials - feel like I understand everything. But when I try to enable the table in game, the 'Enable' box isn't interactable. I can't activate it in any way. My Steam game version is up to date, and I pulled the latest table file provided at the beginning of the thread. Am I missing some key step here?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8738

Edit: something I have noticed is that CE will occasionally lock up when im clicking around. Does that have anything to do with it?

Update: That problem is dealt with.

Next question, and probably ultimately to the point: I was wanting unlock all weapons (or really infinite ammo), but I suppose i'm a luddite because I can't figure out how to do that with the directions given in the thread. One individual at one point had included an AOB search for unlocks, but my scan pulled up no hits on that.