Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by Exeter »

Where did you save? And how are you 'stuck' ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

exbar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by exbar »

Necropolis of Nostalgia, 8th floor. After loading the save again it says 1F instead of 8F though but the matter is, I can't leave this place since the prompt to open the door doesn't show and the area where the battle should start is empty.
[Link]

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

is there a party editior for this game or some kind of cheat table that allows you to edit or add in party members/

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:59 am
is there a party editior for this game or some kind of cheat table that allows you to edit or add in party members/
Yeah, my table has one. Version 5 was posted a few pages back, it's under character pointers.
exbar wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 am
Necropolis of Nostalgia, 8th floor. After loading the save again it says 1F instead of 8F though but the matter is, I can't leave this place since the prompt to open the door doesn't show and the area where the battle should start is empty.
[Link]
So the problem with this is, even if we did make a map changer script, you'd still need to be able to go through a door for it to take affect. How did you even manage to do this in the first place?

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

Okay downloaded your character point ct but i'm not sure how to edit vurrent party members or add in charcters that join the party ec right now my only party member is yuri but I would like to add in be able to make use of the other party members that join during the course of the gam Estelle, Flynn ect. that is what I meant by party editor
zachillios wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:12 pm
mordaki987 wrote:
Yeah, my table has one. Version 5 was posted a few pages back, it's under character pointers.
exbar wrote:
[Link]
So the problem with this is, even if we did make a map changer script, you'd still need to be able to go through a door for it to take affect. How did you even manage to do this in the first place?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:34 pm
Okay downloaded your character point ct but i'm not sure how to edit vurrent party members or add in charcters that join the party ec right now my only party member is yuri but I would like to add in be able to make use of the other party members that join during the course of the gam Estelle, Flynn ect. that is what I meant by party editor
zachillios wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:12 pm
mordaki987 wrote:
exbar wrote:
[Link]
Uhh..... double click the value section on each of the party slots and pick what character you want.

exbar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by exbar »

I got stuck there by using a trainer which let me save everywhere since like I mentioned in an earlier post, the game crashes a lot for me and I was getting tired of losing sometimes hours of progress so this hack really saved me a lot of trouble (before ruining my save which I should have expected obviously lol). I saved in front of the platform that starts the battle on the 8th floor of the Fatality layer in the Necropolis of Nostalgia, I then took a break but when I loaded my save I was back at the first floor of the fatality layer but with no way of getting out of here. I understand why a cheat table that would let me load a different map might not be possible but all I need really is a way to get out of here. Thanks anyway for the answers...

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

exbar wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:14 pm
I got stuck there by using a trainer which let me save everywhere since like I mentioned in an earlier post, the game crashes a lot for me and I was getting tired of losing sometimes hours of progress so this hack really saved me a lot of trouble (before ruining my save which I should have expected obviously lol). I saved in front of the platform that starts the battle on the 8th floor of the Fatality layer in the Necropolis of Nostalgia, I then took a break but when I loaded my save I was back at the first floor of the fatality layer but with no way of getting out of here. I understand why a cheat table that would let me load a different map might not be possible but all I need really is a way to get out of here. Thanks anyway for the answers...
Gotcha. Well if anyone tracks down the address for map ID, I would be happy to help with this. Always backup your save when using a trainer though.

exbar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by exbar »

Thanks a lot, have a nice day.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

ok got the party edited is there a selection on any of the cheat taboled here in this thread that would allow us to save anywhere?

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

is there any way to keep altered stats from reverting to default when using the charcter picker i'm trying to edit party member stats but thy keep reverting bac their default stats before I modified them. any help would be appriciated

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

i know that for now none is interested but for the moment when someone could be interested i finally managed for correctly formulate my suggestion : from playable character's body model to boss's body model , from playable character's animation to boss's animation\ability :!:

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

CVagts wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:17 am
There's no way to fudge the "travel 10,000km with Ba'ul" achievement, is there?
Yes, it's called a rubber band.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Or just use the thing I posted. :P

Aceta Mino
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aceta Mino »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:10 am
Or just use the thing I posted. :P
excellent work, put the rubber band on for 4 hours and then looked up the address you posted and saw it was only 26.3xxxx :shock:

Now we just need the bunny guild timer to set off the achievement.