Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ferrarinews
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by Ferrarinews »

I have the latest version of the game and the table does not work, it does not select the square.
Will I need a new version of the table, or am I doing something wrong? With forza Motorsport 7, the table works, but this one does not.
Please some help.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zJIoDeI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zJIoDeI »

Ferrarinews wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:30 pm
I have the latest version of the game and the table does not work, it does not select the square.
Will I need a new version of the table, or am I doing something wrong? With forza Motorsport 7, the table works, but this one does not.
Please some help.
need new version

Ferrarinews
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ferrarinews »

zJIoDeI wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:04 pm
Ferrarinews wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:30 pm
Please some help.
need new version
No more tables.......

RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM »

I finally created an auto-finish which gives you the first place :ph34r:
but people need your help in finalizing this script, because when activated, the level rises and 135kk of money is given
I ask to help with the completion of this script :ugeek:
I only want to make the auto-finish activate without changing the level and amount of money, I will be glad if you help :!:
Attachments
auto finish beta.CT
(1.06 KiB) Downloaded 68 times

Ferrarinews
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ferrarinews »

RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:11 pm
but people need your help in finalizing this script, because when activated, the level rises and 135kk of money is given
I only want to make the auto-finish activate without changing the level and amount of money, I will be glad if you help :!:
I friend, can you make just for unlimited credits??
It was good, SVN, never more update a cheat table since 2018.
Thanks.

junior_clk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by junior_clk »

@RAMIRODARKTEAM what do you mean "the level rises and 135kk of money is given"
You just want to become 1st and don't get xp and money?

RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM »

junior_clk wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:44 pm
that's right ;)

RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM »

junior_clk wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:44 pm
I have it when you activate the script, it raises your level and gives 135 with something millions of credits

BBC
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BBC »

RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
Doesnt work

RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM »

BBC wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:59 am
RAMIRODARKTEAM wrote:
Doesnt work
game update came out my script stopped working :cry: :(

HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HappyPanda »

I figured out finally how to do macros with autohotkey so now I'm running the macro in auction house picking up rare cars. Still a grind though and not really a cheat.

RAMIRODARKTEAM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RAMIRODARKTEAM »

HappyPanda wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:51 am
I figured out finally how to do macros with autohotkey so now I'm running the macro in auction house picking up rare cars. Still a grind though and not really a cheat.
please explain the process and how it is done

HappyPanda
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by HappyPanda »

I use autohotkey and wrote some simple commands into it. Basically it just grinds the auction house like you normally would manually, except it is more accurate and faster.

I have set key delay times of 75ms and that seems like the quickest this game can register the keys.

So I open the game, be at horizon festival auction house, highlight the search car box, start my macro

Macro: enter search, up one, set max bid price(don't wanna pay $20milion), go up few to manufacturer, right arrow to Ford, down one, right arrow to Capri FE, down few, hit enter to search.
Then I set up an if/else for if it finds no result, go back to auction house and search again, if it does find result, it recognize it with a white pixel(part of autohotkey commands) and then it'll go into the buying command. It'll hit the Y-Down-Down-A-A
Then it will back out of the result either success or fail bid and restart the loop again for same car.

I set the loop for 5000 times and then it'll go for a exit game macro( I don't wanna leave the PC on long with the gfx card at full load)

In the past 2 days I let it run while I'm afk and has gotten 2 Ford Capri FE, 2 Austin taxi HF, multiple crown Vic, multpile Porsche and McLaren PO. I'm not a legendary painter so I don't plan on selling these for high prices. Maybe just help people out who doesn't have time to grind.

I have had it fail a few times due to my key press timing, one time I even accidently hit report on the seller when I won the car.

Downside is the macro is specific to my game/windowed mode at certain resolution. Because the pixelsearch command needs an exact xy coordinate. But that can be edited by anyone if you just run the other commands to look for pixels and it's color code.

I'll test it out a few more days before I share it. But again, it needs to be individualized.

osaj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by osaj »

In latest Forza Horizon 4 version work without tables, only change value when you earn money through 'wheelspin' for example you earn cr 20,000 change the value for more cr.., and sorry for my bad english :ph34r:

hran7
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hran7 »

Last edited by hran7 on Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.