RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
chenan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +14 +3 (table Update10)

Post by chenan »

Update11
- added ∞ ammo pouch mod.
- renamed tofu zombies to piercing ammo
Update11.1
- updated ∞ ammo pouch mod. you can choose to manipulate the weapons separately now.
- updated all keylisteners. added 100 milliseconds wait to the loops in order to reduce the CPU usage. thanks budabum for pointing out the problem!
:D many thanks for the updates... especially the ammo pouch mod...!

∞ ammo pouch mod
- allows you to manipulate the ∞ status of your weapons.
- when activated, change the status to one of the below 3.
-- use individual, means that you can choose the ∞ status for the weapons individually.
-- all no ∞, means all weapons will lose the ∞ ammo pouch status and consume ammo pouch when reload, e.g., LE5, Samurai Edge (Original Model), etc. note that it doesn't affect the ∞ ammo clip/duration weapon, e.g. the infinite version of Minigun and Combat Knife.
-- all ∞, means all weapons will gain the ∞ ammo pouch status.
- if you select use individual for the status:
-- default means nothing changed, weapons act as the game intended.
-- no ∞ means the weapon consumes ammo pouch when reload.
-- ∞ means the weapon doesn't need ammo pouch to reload.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +15 +3 (table Update11.1)

Post by Deathwing Zero »

Updated collection here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8539&p=76773#p76773

Changes:
Updated to Cielos table update 11.1
Added gir489s No Recoil script

Unless something major changes, I probably won't update until the DLC comes out on Friday. Nice work to everyone involved, especially Cielos. You keep finding more and more interesting things to test. Here's an interesting note: With Tofu Zombies (Now Piercing Ammo) the Rocket Launcher still only removes 1 limb at most, and sometimes still not even that much.

N0P3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by N0P3 »

Hello guys, amazing work so far, could someone please make save script?
What I mean is something like: I hit "Home" key and the game will make save. Is this posible? Thank you. :D

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

N0P3 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:26 pm
Hello guys, amazing work so far, could someone please make save script?
What I mean is something like: I hit "Home" key and the game will make save. Is this posible? Thank you. :D
There's typewriters everywhere, and an auto-save in non-Hardcore modes. Do you really need this feature?

AJ Lee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AJ Lee »

Thanks for the table.

Will it be possible to do a gender character swap that will swap the animations as well? For example, I'd like to take Claire through 4th Survivor but she has Hunk's male animations. Not a big deal, just curious if this is possible.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

an open box everywhere would be amazing for speedruns!

mud0ra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mud0ra »

Thanks for the table.

I would like to ask. Any possibility to get a voice swap?. So let's say playing the Hunk mode with Claire with her voice or woman sound set?.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

AJ Lee wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:16 pm
Will it be possible to do a gender character swap that will swap the animations as well? For example, I'd like to take Claire through 4th Survivor but she has Hunk's male animations.
Use custom stance option instead. Ada Wong stance will make male characters walk very feminine while Leon Kennedy stance will make female characters hold pistols upright. Then change character models accordingly.
Luke76bg wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:31 pm
Use highlighted item option instead. Although you will still need the actual item box to equip the actual weapon you desired from the item box such as the infinite weapons.
mud0ra wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 pm
I would like to ask. Any possibility to get a voice swap?. So let's say playing the Hunk mode with Claire with her voice or woman sound set?.
This is possible via editing native files but I'm not sure how it is done in RE2. I only did it once in DOA5. Sorry I cannot help you here.

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Luke76bg wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:31 pm
I agree, it was a very popular feature from Action Replay/Gameshark back in the days. Not sure if it can be achieved in RE2 though.
mud0ra wrote:
Thanks for the table.

Fluffyquack, a modder on RE2modding, released a mod manager with one for RE2 included : [Link]

Thread: [Link]

This mod actually offer a full model swap, including voice, grunts, inventory, animation all at once. It doesn't swap model of Leon and Claire, it actually fully replace our playable characters with their own exclusive inventory, akin to when we play as Ada and Sherry (we become them). It implies that various additional characters were supposed to be playable. It's supposedly compatible with 4th survivor.

The list isn't as diversified as the one of the cheat table because of it uses playable characters instead of model swaps, but HUNK, Annette, Irons, Ben, Marvin, Ada, Sherry are covered.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

NChabb wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:30 am
Fluffyquack, a modder on RE2modding, released a mod manager with one for RE2 included : [Link]

This mod actually offer a full model swap, including voice, grunts, inventory, animation all at once. It doesn't swap model of Leon and Claire, it actually fully replace our playable characters with their own exclusive inventory, akin to when we play as Ada and Sherry (we become them). It implies that various additional characters were supposed to be playable. It's supposedly compatible with 4th survivor.
I tested it just now and it works. I swapped Hunk with Claire in 4th survivor mode. The cutscenes will still use Hunk's voice but the in-game voice when attacked by enemies will be Claire's. Thank you very much for explaining this. :D

EDIT: You can now use the real Sherry (the small one and not elongated body) but she will look really odd when firing weapons especially the minigun and "You Died" screen will be replaced by "You Are Trapped" instead. :o

mud0ra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mud0ra »

NChabb wrote:
mud0ra wrote:
Thanks for the table.

The list isn't as diversified as the one of the cheat table because of it uses playable characters instead of model swaps, but HUNK, Annette, Irons, Ben, Marvin, Ada, Sherry are covered.
Looks great!. I will give it a try.

Thanks!.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

mud0ra wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:30 am
NChabb wrote:
mud0ra wrote:
Thanks for the table.

Looks great!. I will give it a try.

Thanks!.
for the initial question, I didn't trace that far back to the voice and skeleton register. so if you use only my table, the voice will always be the original character of the mode you're playing.
now, as mud0ra mentioned, you can use Fluffyquack's trainer to play as other character in the 4th Survivor mode.
but as of today, if you use the trainer to play as Claire in 4th Survivor, you can't get pass the locker under the parking lot.
to remedy this until FluffyQuack release the full trainer, you can try this:

1. use FluffyQuack's trainer to swap Hunk to Ada.
2. on my table activate character model mod .7.
3. choose "Claire Redfield" for the custom stance.
4. under [custom character], change Ada to "Claire Redfield".
5. under [costumes], choose a costume of your choice for Claire.
6. start the 4th Survivor mode.

now you can play as Claire with the female skeleton intact in the 4th Survivor mode from start to finish.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

updated all keylisteners. added 100 milliseconds wait to the loops in order to reduce the CPU usage.

I don't understand w. thats means :(

anyway any one find don't know jump's MOD , got so exicited

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

So using the highlight item editor thing is great, but there are some few places where it just doesnt work properly for objectives inside the game, like i wanna just skip the entire police station, so i give myself the 3 medallions at the very start, but the game doesnt recognize me obtaining them, so when i go place them into the statue and the cutscenes playing, it gives me a new objective
"Find a way out"
the only problem here is that the "Find the 3 medallions" objective is also still active,
this has become an issue later in the game, because if you skip to many things to many objectives are still there and will freeze your game when you open up your inventory, leaving you completely useless when you have to open it for example the Signal modulator that needs to be tuned in the lab.

Isnt it possible a way to add item to the game and let it know that you actually got these items so that it will register that you completed them?