Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
derpnik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by derpnik »

Thanks everyone for all of your work! The game is great, but it's nice to be able to essentially pick up where I left off so many years ago on the 360 version.

I was wondering though, there are a few unused, but finished, costumes that just aren't attached to a title. I imagine it's more of a mod than a cheat engine thing, but I thought I'd check: is there a way to use those costumes through cheat engine?

The guys that did the fan translation of PS3 ToV attached them to non-costume titles (), and I can't imagine the porting team went through the trouble of removing the unused costumes from the game files.

Anyone have any ideas as to whether this would work or not?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

update v8 :
1- Permanent Arts Unlock-er has been completed under each character (For non character on screen {under character states - under name of character - under 07.3-Arts Unlock}, For character on screen {under character on screen- under 01-HP - under 07.3-Arts Unlock- chose a character})

next update:
1-naming the Arts Unlock-er address to the Arts there represent.
2-excel for art List for equip art.

Note
1-Different character art unlock will not work each character can only use his art only i am trying to fix this but u have to know. (example: rita can use her Fire attack Art but can't use the same Fire attack Art for enemy use because the have different address and Different sound connected to them).

2- i will not make list for art (i can make playable character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there).

3-to unlock enemy art use TOV_DE_Art_unlocker.CT

help
1- i need some one to make the drop down list (i don't know how).
2- i am having problem with enemy states in battle. i fount the change address pointer for this but when i restart the game it will not work.

[Link]
Attachments
TOV_DE_Art_unlocker.CT
(1.55 MiB) Downloaded 115 times
TOV_DE_v8.CT
(2.72 MiB) Downloaded 133 times

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

nightmare3 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:31 pm
update v8 :
1- Permanent Arts Unlock-er has been completed under each character (For non character on screen {under character states - under name of character - under 07.3-Arts Unlock}, For character on screen {under character on screen- under 01-HP - under 07.3-Arts Unlock- chose a character})

next update:

Note
1-Different character art unlock will not work each character can only use his art only i am trying to fix this but u have to know. (example: rita can use her Fire attack Art but can't use the same Fire attack Art for enemy use because the have different address and Different sound connected to them).

2- i will not make list for art (i can make playable character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there).

help
2- i am having problem with enemy states in battle. i fount the change address pointer for this but when i restart the game it will not work.

[Link]
for some reason the art unlocker doesn't work : i attatch cheat engine to the game , still in the "Value" colum all i see are the "??" marks

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

tizzio wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:48 pm
nightmare3 wrote:
update v8 :

next update:

Note

help

[Link]
for some reason the art unlocker doesn't work : i attatch cheat engine to the game , still in the "Value" colum all i see are the "??" marks
i am fixing the problem in the next update

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

i am new to Create Cheat tablet.

this is the tablet that i create.

it has some script from this site.

some from me that i found as i play the game.

update history:
V0.1 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 pm
V1
the table has:
1-money
2-cooking (hanger+multiplier)
3-character Stats (each character alone + Art used and lv)
4-Inventory item (entry my point in the game divided by Inventory screen)
5-Battle ( player hp , tp {use hold with increase option work for me} + battel multiplier (exp , art , LP , OL and Item Drop}

table need:
1-multiplier for damage that destroy the => , ^ and down states that each enemy has
2-enemy states in battle
3-complete the Inventory item and character Art
V0.2 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:46 am
i have update my table so it will include the flowing the fallowing:
1- Misc Stuff [Difficulty, Gold, Water Use on Disart only, cooking, All Arts (not permanent} , Monster List and tent cold down].
2-Inventory [everything but key item, Attachments and dlc item]
3-Character Stats [ Stats, unlock all Skill & title {by character alone (like non-hacker) or from other character} and all arts used {couldn't Find permanent unlock-er}]
4-battle [player States {hp and tp}, necessary Multiplier , Battle script Help Enemy States incomplete]
5-Grade Shop (By Manacomb Seegood)

need to find
1- Enemy States
2-Arts Unloack-er
V0.3 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 am
update V3:
1-change Character States to include only Character in screen
V0.4 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:16 pm
update v4
1-incload Equip Equipment and Equip Art for character.
2-update change pointer character to script from aanpsx rather then the one i make for it will not work some time
3-re instated character states but you can only unlock skill and title for that character, For other character use change pointer (character on screen).
4- update Inventory to incload all Item , all Equipment , and all DLC. key item and attachment is incomplete.
5-re-size file.

next update
1- numbering Inventory like in the game.
2-re-find the enemy states in battle
3-change the Equip Equipment and Equip Art to drop down list.
V0.5 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:11 am
miner update v5
1- update key item and Attachment (i am only missing 8 Attachment and 16 key item).
2- create Excel for value of item in Equip Equipment.

next to do:
1-create Excel for value of Art in Equip Art.
2-enemy States in battle.
V0.6 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:30 am
update v6 :
1- update Inventory to include all Item, all Equipment, all Food, all Synthesis Materials, all Key Items, all Attachments and all DLC.
2- update Item List.

note:
2- i will not make list for art (i can make character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there)

next update:
1-enemy states in battle.
V0.7 update
nightmare3 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:32 pm
update v7 :
1- update character states to include Kill count.
2- update Misc Stuff to include already sleep (help marking For Dog Side Quests)

note:
2- i will not make list for art (i can make character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there)

help
3- i am having problem with enemy states in battle. i fount the change address pointer for this but when i restart the game it will not work.
V0.8 update
nightmare3 wrote:
update v8 :

next update:

Note

help
V0.9 update
big update V0.9 update
change :
1-{0-Misc Stuff} has record now [new 04- Distance Traveled, 05-Number of Save, 06-Encounters, 07-Total Enemies Defeated, 08-total Number of Success FSs, 09-Max FS Combo and Total Damage Given & Taken}.

2-{0-Misc Stuff} cooking, sleeping and watch cheat now under {Stop in game clock}.

3-{0-Misc Stuff} all art, all monster book and all item are under [Unlock thing earlier].

4-character change address pointer [character in screen] {in art unlock-er and main cheat tablet} that need you to change character in screen has been remove because it is not working all the time. and need to restart the game and cheat engine to work.

5-character in screen has been replace with Character picker. after activate the scrip you will see Yuri states and pick your character {Yuri}. change [pick your character] to the character you want to modify .

6-art unlocker of main cheat tablet [TOV_DE_V9] has been named the address to the Arts there represent.

7-equip art and equip equipment are now drop down list.

8-update item list to have the DLC Address and value.

9-create Art List which has the address and value of playable character art.
[Link]

[Link]
Attachments
TOV_DE_Art_unlocker.CT
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 94 times
TOV_DE - v9.CT
(3.74 MiB) Downloaded 144 times

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

Character picker will take 2-5 second to update no problem there.
the reason is that i am bad at script and the script has a loop problem which take cheat engine 2-5 second to complete the loop.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

nightmare3 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:34 pm
the reason is that i am bad at script and the script has a loop problem which take cheat engine 2-5 second to complete the loop.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

nightmare3 wrote:
how exactly does it work the art unlocker ? i must check all the boxes in the large list of addresses for every character or i just need to activate the table and open the list ?

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

tizzio wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:32 pm
nightmare3 wrote:
how exactly does it work the art unlock-er ? i must check all the boxes in the large list of addresses for every character or i just need to activate the table and open the list ?
For the use of main tablet:
Go to
1- [02.1 Character picker or 02.2-Characters Stats].
2- chose character [{chose character then open 02-Character HP for Character picker} or {open character name for 02.2-Characters Stats}].
3-open 07.3-Arts Unlock.
4-change the value for the Art you which to unlock from [0 or empty to 1].

For the art unlock-er tablet.
1-chose character
3-open Arts Unlock.
3-change the value for all to 1 to unlock all art (playable and non-playable character).
notes: i unlock other character art but it will not work i am trying to fix this problem. or you can use the all art scrip for non permanent unlock.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

nightmare3 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:34 pm
tizzio wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:32 pm
nightmare3 wrote:
how exactly does it work the art unlock-er ? i must check all the boxes in the large list of addresses for every character or i just need to activate the table and open the list ?
For the use of main tablet:
Go to
1- [02.1 Character picker or 02.2-Characters Stats].
2- chose character [{chose character then open 02-Character HP for Character picker} or {open character name for 02.2-Characters Stats}].
3-open 07.3-Arts Unlock.
4-change the value for the Art you which to unlock from [0 or empty to 1].

For the art unlock-er tablet.
1-chose character
3-open Arts Unlock.
3-change the value for all to 1 to unlock all art (playable and non-playable character).
notes: i unlock other character art but it will not work i am trying to fix this problem. or you can use the all art scrip for non permanent unlock.
it works , thanks :D

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

i need help in :
1-Find address for (day-night) and weather.
2-find address for battle that help locate enemy HP and states.

if any one can help me or guide me, i will be thankful.

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

i Found something that may help other.

Side Quests : Rebuilding The Union: Part 1-first scene (Guild's Union HQ): {1 for you saw the scene, 0 for has not been seeing the scene}

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>78384</ID>
      <Description>"No description"</Description>
      <LastState Value="" RealAddress="7FF6B61A88D5"/>
      <VariableType>Binary</VariableType>
      <BitStart>4</BitStart>
      <BitLength>1</BitLength>
      <ShowAsBinary>1</ShowAsBinary>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+11788D5</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Side Quests : Rebuilding The Union: Part 1-second scene (Fortune's Market (HQ) in Capua Torim): {1 for you saw the scene, 0 for has not been seeing the scene}

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>78385</ID>
      <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="7FF6B61A88D5"/>
      <BitStart>5</BitStart>
      <BitLength>1</BitLength>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Side Quests : Rebuilding The Union: Part 2-first scene (southeast bench in the center of the city Zaphias): {1 for you saw the scene, 0 for has not been seeing the scene}

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>78386</ID>
      <LastState Value="1" RealAddress="7FF6B61A88D5"/>
      <BitStart>6</BitStart>
      <BitLength>1</BitLength>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

if u think i should continue searching for something like this, inform me

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

yes , i don't well remember who , but someone needed something that can trigger the latest cutscenes for aurion's creation since a script for infinite items seem to cause those cutscene to not trigger

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

OK one i finish the game i will start naming the Binary address

exbar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by exbar »

Can someone make a table to load into a different map? I fucked up my save after saving in a place I shouldn't have and now I'm stuck, I know that's dumb and that it's my fault but the game crashes a lot for me so I had to save as frequently as possible. I feel kind of bad losing my over 140 hours save file.