God Eater 3 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by jonaaa »

moonshot wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:29 am
Squall, please, update the table for Monster Hunter World, too!
You should ask this on Monster Hunter thread, not here.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

moonshot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonshot »

There's almost a month worth of people asking him to update the table on that thread. Since he didn't reply there but he seemed more active here, I thought there would be more chances of him noticing the comment here.

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

moonshot wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:15 pm
There's almost a month worth of people asking him to update the table on that thread. Since he didn't reply there but he seemed more active here, I thought there would be more chances of him noticing the comment here.
didn't that mean he just don't care about MHW anymore?
no point in keep asking him anywhere else then, right?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Squall8 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:00 am
Update 1 added, meant to upload that last night but I fell asleep.. Going to work on art/skill exp next. This is my first time ever playing this game/series so I don't even know what half of you all are requesting lmao!..
The real 'meat' of the game is levelling up Burst Arts and the Acceleration Triggers (new to this game). You do have to play a bit of a way into the story to unlock at least these things. Burst Arts are the 'skills' of the series and where most of the initial grind is. Not all of the Burst Arts are unlocked via a levelling/experience (Awakening) bar either... At least in older games there were some that had unique requirements like 'perform X number of backstabs' or some crap like that on the higher level stuff. Not sure if those have persisted in this game (I hope not ugh).

Beyond that, the rest of the game is... grinding for gear blueprints and then the drops to make the gear. Thassit.

God Eater is quite a simple game compared to MHW in some ways, but then again its not like MHW has super complex combat either :P

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

can you add the option to edit the mods on weapons so instead of getting random abandoned god arcs i can just max out the levels of the mods on my weapons? thanks!

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 2 added.
moonshot wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:29 am
Alright, I'm gonna tell you a secret! The table is up to date!!! The last 2 updates changed absolutely nothing! Granted the misc data section in HIP isn't, but no one cares about that. I haven't been replying there because for the most part the past 20 pages or so have been filled with people bitching that the table options don't enable, then proceed to list off literally EVERY script utilizing StealthEdit! Go figure right. That's what pisses me off. All they have to do is read the first few sentences of the main post. Then there are the people who claim to be on Steam, and after wasting a good amount of my time, I come to find out they are not. Ugh.. People started assuming just because there was an update, that table features broke, and decided to post BS which led others to believe the same thing. Combine all of that with the people who have no idea how to even use a cheat table. Its just a mass clusterfuck if you ask me. I still play that game every day and have had no issues with the table, same goes for the 2 people I play with constantly. So if you can confirm you have SE configured properly and are in fact a steam user but still face issues, then I will gladly help you out!
KS212 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:13 pm
Yeah, I'm slowly figuring things out still, haven't even gotten past the tutorial missions yet lol. Luka is going to send me his save tonight, he should be around the awakening stuff. No need to wait until I progress that far lol!

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi is there a chance for a multiplier for the acceleration trigger too?

Alkazzi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alkazzi »

Please WE NEED ALL BLUE PRINTS !

And also how do u use the item pointer m8 ?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:29 pm
hi is there a chance for a multiplier for the acceleration trigger too?
Seconded. The burst leveling cheat is fantastic, but there's like twice as many triggers haha..

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Cheers for the table, works swimmingly so far.

Any plans on looking into infinite custom ammo in mission, infinite burst bullet (special ammo from devouring live aragami), abandoned god arc stat swapper, and instant part break somewhere down the line?

Memory32
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Memory32 »

Nice m8 i'd like to see weapon editors if possible

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

If skills and other things use hashes like the items, i might need to dump those as well before a nice editor for those is doable. I should look into those more once i progress in the game more

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

what the table needs

Abandoned God Arc Editor or a God Arc Skill Editor in general.
and perhaps the most complicated part would be a character editor (for renaming and what not)

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

It be nice to have inf accelerated trigger duration.

Algester
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Algester »

justiny wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:31 am
It be nice to have inf accelerated trigger duration.
I dont think it will be helpful unless you have an exp modifier for it as long as the trigger (there is a modifier for accel trigger grinding I'm just not sure how it works its the Sharp Analyst skill) is active you dont gain EXP from doing the requirements to grind it