God Eater 3 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by Squall8 »

Once again, I'd like to give my most gracious thanks to Lukacross for gifting me this game on Steam!

Table for God Eater 3
Game version - 1.11 (Steam)

Features

Inf HP
OHK
Inf OP
Inf ST
Inf Item Use
Inf Burst Duration
Max Level Burst
Maxed Engage Meter
Inf Engage Duration
Awakening Chance Multiplier
Instant Acceleration Trigger
- 'Tilde' key to max trigger requirements
Inf Acceleration Trigger Duration
Acceleration Trigger Analysis Multiplier
Return Time
Money PTR
Base HP,OP,ST PTR
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Highlighted Item Pointers

Pretty basic table in its early stages! Enjoy!

Update 1 - Added Inf Burst Duration and Max Level Burst.
Edit - Oh, also added AP pointers to Stuff.

Update 2 - Added Maxed Engage Meter, Inf Engage Duration, Awakening Chance Multiplier and Return Time, which gives you 3 options of Normal, Instant and Infinite.

Update 3 - Added Instant Acceleration Trigger, Inf Acceleration Trigger Duration and Acceleration Trigger Analysis Multiplier.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRge3.CT
(22.19 KiB) Downloaded 3240 times
Last edited by Squall8 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

User638
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: God Eater 3 (Steam)

Post by User638 »

Thanks a bunch! Would love to see something to either unlock or just add costumes if possible

Avalister
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Avalister »

Great table Squall and thanks ^^, still I didn't started the game but I want to do a request. If there is a "time mission", can you make a script for stop it? And instead 1 hit K.O, it could be "To break the part that you hit"?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Fast Levelup for Abilities/Skills (or whatever the things are called) please! :)

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Need burst mode / engage mode cheat too

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

I'm not able to test right now but does this table allow you to change character base values permanently?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

My Requests are:

-Inf Burst Duration
-Quick Burst Skill (awakening) Gain
-Quick Acceleration Trigger Gain
-Easily Breakable Bonds
-Instant Charged Devourer
Last edited by Darkedone02 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

arcoftime
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by arcoftime »

When I activated the Stuff pointers, the HP value in my loadout windows is becoming 1, I can change the OP and ST value just fine but the HP can't be changed.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I support the need for quick burst leveling. Getting those skills leveled and unlocked is as much of a grind as crafting.

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

I'm slowly working out a script to dump all the item hashes with their proper name attached to it. Depending on how nicely it dumps. I will either just put it all into a google doc or have it dumpable via CE directly. Preferably the latter if i can get a good entry point for the sake of if any items get added via dlc.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

pox911 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:58 am
I'm slowly working out a script to dump all the item hashes with their proper name attached to it. Depending on how nicely it dumps. I will either just put it all into a google doc or have it dumpable via CE directly. Preferably the latter if i can get a good entry point for the sake of if any items get added via dlc.
This would be awesome.

If you can't get 'all' the items, then at least all Blueprints would be enough as then we can just craft w/e we want with the Ignore Crafting Reqs cheat.

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

so for my script seems to pull all the names of crafting supplies but not still dumps the hashes to what should be all other items as well. It outputs a lot of "Unknown" names. For example, DC4CB558 is the hash for the Plain Shorts item but my script outputs only "Unknown" but yet B16E232B will show as Yggdrasil Log just fine. The fun of entry points. At least i know the script works for the item hash portion so far. Just need to fine tune the name dumper part

Edit: The spreadsheet so far with the hashes and item names,skills, and clothing.

[Link]

edit2: Should have almost all, if not all, items in there now. Seems the hash list is loaded in chunks as needed. By doing random item swaps i caused the rest of it to load in a different chunk. It loaded at least so yay. I just need to poke through the item data some more so i can make the script auto split my output tables by item type.

edit3:
clothing seems to use a completely different hash set. Also seems you can just change your equiped clothing hash without it affecting your inventory at all.

edit4: i managed to add a thing of clothing to my inventory manually. I just need to fiddle with how much i can add and if i can just forcefully add all clothing or not
Last edited by pox911 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 1 added, meant to upload that last night but I fell asleep.. Going to work on art/skill exp next. This is my first time ever playing this game/series so I don't even know what half of you all are requesting lmao!..

moonshot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by moonshot »

Squall, please, update the table for Monster Hunter World, too!

d3ban
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d3ban »

I think the previous game (GE2RB) had a table where you could just directly edit installed skills for whatever equipment you're viewing. Would be nice to have that option back... RNG grinding abandoned god arc drops for armor skills to install really sucks.