Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Phessan wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:45 pm
Phessan wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:57 am
Is there a way to keep Estelle's and Rita's non official outfits permanent without keeping Cheat Engine active? Like having it selectable as a title?
Anyone?
That idea sounds more like a mod especially with the aspect of having it "selectable as a title". Outside of modding the file, you may be able to keep the specific outfit model in the save file and have a separate title of your choosing. Pretty sure the main character sections of the save data in memory have an ID for the title and a separate string value that contains the name of the specific model. I also think I saw the string used to determine the default outfit for titles without a specific outfit. However, with this method, everything will be set back to normal if you select another title. So I'd recommend not looking into it in regards to cheat engine stuff and if you plan to mod it, you should look in other places that pertain to modding the game.

Although, if your fine with the above possibilities or maybe even a script to override the character model, those would be plausible through cheat engine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

One thing I still can't figure out is the timer for Repede's snowboard game.

I'm somehow always left with 150+ scan results even after doing increased/decreased values for each second.

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

miner update v5
1- update key item and Attachment (i am only missing 8 Attachment and 16 key item).
2- create Excel for value of item in Equip Equipment.

next to do:
1-create Excel for value of Art in Equip Art.
2-enemy States in battle.

[Link]
Attachments
TOV_DE_v5.CT
(2.32 MiB) Downloaded 99 times

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

update v6 :
1- update Inventory to include all Item, all Equipment, all Food, all Synthesis Materials, all Key Items, all Attachments and all DLC.
2- update Item List.

note:
1- i need some one to make the drop down list (i don't know how).
2- i will not make list for art (i can make character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there)

next update:
1-enemy states in battle.

[Link]
Attachments
TOV_DE_v6.CT
(2.33 MiB) Downloaded 130 times

Nightwing
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nightwing »

Hi everyone, is there any way to make a script that allows the character in the first slot to always be in overlimit? I know there are infinite OVL scripts already, but I mean having a character be in OVL without activating it, like with Yuri's Tension skills. As a casual player it would help with forming combos in regular battles (and the "force stand" effect of OVL2). Let me know!

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Nightwing wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:59 pm
Hi everyone, is there any way to make a script that allows the character in the first slot to always be in overlimit? I know there are infinite OVL scripts already, but I mean having a character be in OVL without activating it, like with Yuri's Tension skills. As a casual player it would help with forming combos in regular battles (and the "force stand" effect of OVL2). Let me know!
careful , not it isn't the time for that , let me explain why : actually the ovl duration script allow also the bosses to be constantly in ovl once they activate it , now , when a boss active the ovl is to use it's mystic arte almost instantly , so , as long as none find out how to exclude the bosses from the benefit of the infinite ovl , is better to not activate yet the mod you suggested because in that case the bosses would use their mystic arte CONSTANTLY , and that will cause the game to be stuck because you will be completely unable to do anything since the mystic arte can't be stopped in any way , infact the ps3 version had that kind of infinite ovl , and the negative effect were quite the one i described, i remember that sometimes i had to spend almost 30 minutes to end a fight against swan because he keep use his mystic arte :\ , so in short it would be only a matter of patience

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

There's no way to fudge the "travel 10,000km with Ba'ul" achievement, is there?

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

is it possible to edit the kill count on a character for the purposes of making the fell arms stronger?

edit: got the LP modifier working again.. had to restart the game
Last edited by Divinehero on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Divinehero wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:54 am
nightmare3 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:30 am
update v6 :
1- update Inventory to include all Item, all Equipment, all Food, all Synthesis Materials, all Key Items, all Attachments and all DLC.
2- update Item List.

note:
2- i will not make list for art (i can make character art only list. I will not make enemy art there is like 3000 art there)

next update:

[Link]
LP multiplier won't work on that table i can't enable it

also curious is it possible to edit the kill count on a character for the purposes of making the fell arms stronger?
I guess I forgot to post my finalized table. It's under character pointers in this. Assuming the game hasn't been updated, everything should be working fine.
Attachments
ToV_Zv5.CT
(87.24 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Divinehero wrote:
is it possible to edit the kill count on a character for the purposes of making the fell arms stronger?

there is a pointer in one of the tables, search option doesnt bite/

Phessan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phessan »

Geordan9 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:33 pm

That idea sounds more like a mod especially with the aspect of having it "selectable as a title". Outside of modding the file, you may be able to keep the specific outfit model in the save file and have a separate title of your choosing. Pretty sure the main character sections of the save data in memory have an ID for the title and a separate string value that contains the name of the specific model. I also think I saw the string used to determine the default outfit for titles without a specific outfit. However, with this method, everything will be set back to normal if you select another title. So I'd recommend not looking into it in regards to cheat engine stuff and if you plan to mod it, you should look in other places that pertain to modding the game.

Although, if your fine with the above possibilities or maybe even a script to override the character model, those would be plausible through cheat engine.
Sorry for the late response.

I felt that might be the case. I was reading a post here by Blu Ray on Steam over how to go about it.
(See: [Link]).

I'm not much of an expert about coding so I'm going to use your suggestion of a separate save instead. Thanks!

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

Divinehero wrote:

update v7 :
1- update character states to include Kill count.
2- update Misc Stuff to include already sleep (help marking For Dog Side Quests)

note:

help
3- i am having problem with enemy states in battle. i fount the change address pointer for this but when i restart the game it will not work.

[Link]
Attachments
TOV_DE_v7.CT
(2.33 MiB) Downloaded 115 times

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

zachillios wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 am
Divinehero wrote:
nightmare3 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:30 am
update v6 :
2- update Item List.

note:

next update:

[Link]

also curious is it possible to edit the kill count on a character for the purposes of making the fell arms stronger?
I guess I forgot to post my finalized table. It's under character pointers in this. Assuming the game hasn't been updated, everything should be working fine.
Now it's official it's been updated.
Edit: It's just steam making 0kbs updates.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Rogus wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:43 pm
zachillios wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 am
Divinehero wrote:

Now it's official it's been updated.
Edit: It's just steam making 0kbs updates.
That's just steam syncing your save to the cloud.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

After doing some digging I found the 'Distance Traveled' entry.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>62197</ID>
      <Description>"Distance Traveled"</Description>
      <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
      <Address>TOV_DE.exe+117C8BC</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Set this to 50 (Float) and it will instantly pop the achievement for traveling 50,000KM.