Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by ApeDemon66 »

MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:27 pm
when I choose Character data and pick a character, I see only a dummy arte, something called char data base set to 100. Can someone explain how this works?
So the artes section in my table isn't complete. I put a dummy arte just to have one there and anyone willing to help out can just add more to it. You can test each bit and each address for a specific arte your looking for, but just so you know, it isn't completed. Also the "char data base" is just the beginning of the section of data for the character you chose initially. Why the value for "char data base" address is 100, i don't know. Never looked into it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

CVagts wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:32 am
nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 am

update V3:
1-change Character States to include only Character in screen
The Character in Screen codes don't seem to work for me, I wanted to add one title to Raven because I missed a sidequest trigger.
I am sorry for that
My PC is dead right now (super cluck my CPU and it get fried with the motherboard). I am use my phone. I need 3 more day for Amazon shipment to reach me .

So tell me what is the problem if the poblem is that character point states is not change you go to states window that show the character tital and it will change or you can use the non change pointer address ( I will repost it). If it is the tital that is not working then tell me and I will recheck number.

I have already updated my art and inventory.
I also made enemies character change point states you need to press the L1 or equalvrance of it to see what enemies states.

Tablet v2: [Link]

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

Geordan9 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:41 pm
MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:27 pm
when I choose Character data and pick a character, I see only a dummy arte, something called char data base set to 100. Can someone explain how this works?
So the artes section in my table isn't complete. I put a dummy arte just to have one there and anyone willing to help out can just add more to it. You can test each bit and each address for a specific arte your looking for, but just so you know, it isn't completed. Also the "char data base" is just the beginning of the section of data for the character you chose initially. Why the value for "char data base" address is 100, i don't know. Never looked into it.
Try my tablet. it is working for me but will not unlocked permeantly any art that the use should not have.
You can have all art for main playable character (you control in battle) [ it is under 01-m
Or use 02 character - art - (character name).

As for base value I don"t know what it is but I use it to find other value because base value is access by pointer address easly

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

I appreciate the thought, but from what I can see, You can only change uses of arts with your table, not unlock them in any way.

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

U can onluck this temporary with 01-m , 08-all art this script is from anther tablet maker but it is working only problem is that u need to keep the script active for the mane character to access thous art

silverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by silverd »

Hey! Soo I actually did write that item editor, it's online and in JavaScript :P [Link]
It can so far edit items, what skills they give, resistances etc.

I coouldn't find any community that cared about PC DE modifying oher than this one and the PS3 save hacking guides / ips patches so excuse me for plugging this here. If there is a useful forum where this might belong that'd be great.

If it's illegal here and this post should be removed I understand, still, I worked hard on it during work time and it proved useful to me and hopefully someone may find it useful too.
The github link is on the online editor for anyone interested. Cheers

Edit: here a screenshot [Link]

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

silverd wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:20 pm
Hey! Soo I actually did write that item editor, it's online and in JavaScript
That's pretty cool. Would've been more convenient if it was written as an executable, but other users probably wont care. I think the best thing about this is people can see the code on how the file was parsed and find that file in memory when the game is loaded. They can then check what accesses the item properties and make scripts to affect them or find things correlating with them. That is if anyone plans to do anything like that.

silverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by silverd »

Geordan9 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:27 pm
silverd wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:20 pm
Hey! Soo I actually did write that item editor, it's online and in JavaScript
That's pretty cool. Would've been more convenient if it was written as an executable, but other users probably wont care. I think the best thing about this is people can see the code on how the file was parsed and find that file in memory when the game is loaded. They can then check what accesses the item properties and make scripts to affect them or find things correlating with them. That is if anyone plans to do anything like that.
Oh it would make me super happy if anyone found a use for the address map i painstakingly tried to wrap my head around. There is a lot more to be discovered in every item's entry, too.
Haha. I have a MacOS machine at work and a hybrid at home so I figured it would be great exercise for me to learn more JavaScript that I could test on all platforms (even if effectively the game is only on Windows). Still, it was more of an exercise and I found out about the importance of signed integers which the game to my surprise uses for resistances and stuff like that.

Alexia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alexia »

I really hope someone manages to port over the enemy HP multiplier from the Tales of Berseria table.
(Unless I'm blind again and that already happened...)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

v2.4 update.

Equipment: Weapons (Sub) added~

Now that RE2 is finished for now I can get back to playing this game. :P

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

I probably missed this in one of the tables, but is there a way to unlock specific Artes for a character?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:59 pm
v2.4 update.

Equipment: Weapons (Sub) added~

Now that RE2 is finished for now I can get back to playing this game. :P
good :D , i know that probably could be a mess , but you think you could consider some day to create a script that allow to use the bosses ? not only their model of course , i mean the bosses with all of their animations and techniques , also what make so hard to create that kind of mod ?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Thanks exeter

nightmare3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmare3 »

fanally my pc is back online
this is my tablet before the crash and i will update it very soon:

update v4
1-incload Equip Equipment and Equip Art for character.
2-update change pointer character to script from aanpsx rather then the one i make for it will not work some time
3-re instated character states but you can only unlock skill and title for that character, For other character use change pointer (character on screen).
4- update Inventory to incload all Item , all Equipment , and all DLC. key item and attachment is incomplete.
5-re-size file.

next update
1- numbering Inventory like in the game.
2-re-find the enemy states in battle
3-change the Equip Equipment and Equip Art to drop down list.
Attachments
TOV_DE_v4.CT
(2.25 MiB) Downloaded 104 times

Phessan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phessan »

Phessan wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:57 am
Is there a way to keep Estelle's and Rita's non official outfits permanent without keeping Cheat Engine active? Like having it selectable as a title?
Anyone?