RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IceLancer
Cheater
Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.5)

Post by IceLancer »

Hey!
I have encountered weird bug when swapping Claire model with Ada.
When Claire takes Sherry into her arms, and head to the tram, video sequence shows up after that bug happens. Claire body disappears and is invisible. Had to save/load to fix the issue.

[Link]

using "custom stance" Ada and custom character "Ada"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

tizzio wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:21 pm
ersatz wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:24 pm
can someone add the tyrant script to the main table?
don't worry you can do that yourself , you just need to copy the script and then paste in in to the table that you are using , just in case do all this with the game active and with the talbe you are using hoocked to the game
I copied "god mode" table from Cjbok (update 7.5) to jim2point0 (camera and fov) CE but it wouldn't toggle at all. So I did the reverse instead, copied "camera" table from jim2point0 to Cjbok CE and it works. Why is that? Cjbok's confirm prompt when you open the CE is needed to activate "god mode"? :mellow:

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

NewMember wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:49 am
tizzio wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:21 pm
ersatz wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:24 pm
can someone add the tyrant script to the main table?
don't worry you can do that yourself , you just need to copy the script and then paste in in to the table that you are using , just in case do all this with the game active and with the talbe you are using hoocked to the game
I copied "god mode" table from Cjbok (update 7.5) to jim2point0 (camera and fov) CE but it wouldn't toggle at all. So I did the reverse instead, copied "camera" table from jim2point0 to Cjbok CE and it works. Why is that? Cjbok's confirm prompt when you open the CE is needed to activate "god mode"? :mellow:
sorry i am not an hacker so i don't know that :\

darez
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darez »

Is there a 100% unlock feature among any of the tables? I'd like to play Claire B route without completing Leon A.

Edit: Downloaded other's save game that let me do this.

ScaryBoi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ScaryBoi »

Hey quick question, is there an ID for a non-infinite version of the LE-5? I'd like to run Claire's story as HUNK using his 4th Survivor loadout, but i don't want to use the infinite version of the gun. I'm highly new to this cheat engine stuff, there anywhere i can see how to add stuff like the MUP to my inventory and change Claire to HUNK?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

adavalentine17 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:04 am
I need help. When I use the model swap Claire to Ada, she has the knife or grenade floating in her waist and the unequipped weapons are floating on the ground close to her feet, is there any solution to this?
yeah, this visual glitch is known, I talked about it some posts before. but thanks for the report!

I have updated the script already, but it's very messy now, and I don't have much time to play/test it this past week to ensure it could "survive" at least a few cut-scene and/or char ID chk scenario.

I'll post an update that fix this visual glitch later.

////////
IceLancer wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:36 am
Hey!
When Claire takes Sherry into her arms, and head to the tram, video sequence shows up after that bug happens. Claire body disappears and is invisible. Had to save/load to fix the issue.

[Link]

thanks for the report!
the detail allows me to try to re-create it, thanks for that~
don't know if I would do more about it for now though, as the model could be "fixed" by reloading...
but I'll have a test of the newer version of this script to see if this still happens at this place first anyway.
thanks again!

////////
NewMember wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:49 am
[...]
what "god mode" are you talking about?

////////
jim2point0 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:18 pm
[...]
you've probably moved on already, but in case you're still reading this thread:
I want to make some scripts to manipulate the following cam. i,e,., the distance between the cam and the focus point, the height, and the pan (left/right).
as you have the free cam tweak ready already. wondering if you have any more infos about the follow cam already that you can share?
as I've been cheating the game for quite a while now, getting bored and may just moved on if I have to trace the whole thing from scratch...
thanks in advance!

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:37 am
I know i shouldn't ask here

will u make dmc5 cheat when its out ?

Anfraxx
Cheater
Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.4)

Post by Anfraxx »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:21 am
I lied. So, CODEX released a cracked version of RE2 along with a [Link] in the installer. This allowed me to create a repeatable test environment, since Steam would just forcibly revert my files from the Steam Cloud even though I turned it off and deleted all the user cache files.

Anyway, the script is kinda janky, and it can cause a crash if you don't follow the instructions. But follow the steps and you should be fine. You won't need the scripts after everything is unlocked.

Step 1: Load up a game so that you can see either Leon or Claire.
Step 2: Press ESC.
Step 3: Enable 'Unlock Everything #1'
Step 4: Click on 'Records.'
Step 5: Disable 'Unlock Everything #1'
Step 6: Press ESC to close out of Records.
Step 7: Enable 'Unlock Everything #2'
Step 8: Click on 'Records.'
Step 9: Disable 'Unlock Everything #2'
Step 10: Press ESC to close out of Records.
Step 11: Enable 'Unlock Everything #3'
Step 12: Click on 'Records.'
Step 13: Disable 'Unlock Everything #3'
Step 14: Press ESC to close out of Records.
Step 15: Enable 'Unlock Everything #4'
Step 16: Click on 'Records.'
Step 17: Disable 'Unlock Everything #4'
Step 18: Press ESC to close out of Records.

That's it. You should have everything unlocked now. Saving at a typewriter will persist the stats. If you want the infinite weapons, you'll have to save and then reload the save. I found that only the infinite knife will be hot swapped into your chest.

https://youtu.be/5HmmqVs9nD4
Forgive my stupidity, but I see the video and the instructions...where is the actual CE download file to do this?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Right there in his post..

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@all
Update8
- added hide weapon upgrade appearance and wet!.
- updated character model mod. custom stance now covers the visual equipment loadout of the controlling character now. read the description again!
re-download!

///
adavalentine17 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:04 am
I need help. When I use the model swap Claire to Ada, she has the knife or grenade floating in her waist and the unequipped weapons are floating on the ground close to her feet, is there any solution to this?
IceLancer wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:36 am
Hey!
[...]
both of these 2 issues are addressed. re-download and test~

AngEviL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +12 +3 (table Update8)

Post by AngEviL »

Thanks for the CT. I like slow motion, however in my case it simply cuts the frame rate. For example i have 60 fps normally, 25% slow motion changes fps to 15, and 10% slow motion to 6 fps which is a slide show. Can slow motion work without altering the fps ? Fluffly manager does what i mean for Resident evil 6, for example i set it to to 1% ultra slow motion, and it is rendered at 60 fps.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

AngEviL wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:13 pm
Thanks for the CT. I like slow motion, however in my case it simply cuts the frame rate. For example i have 60 fps normally, 25% slow motion changes fps to 15, and 10% slow motion to 6 fps which is a slide show. Can slow motion work without altering the fps ? Fluffly manager does what i mean for Resident evil 6, for example i set it to to 1% ultra slow motion, and it is rendered at 60 fps.
All the script is doing is just calling the speedhack function for Cheat Engine. If you find the value the game uses for [Link], you could replace it with a lower value, and still maintain the same framerate.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

AngEviL wrote:
just like what gir489 says.
but you're lucky that this time it's easier:
in the Options>Graphic menu, set the Frame Rate to Variable, instead of 30 or 60.
done~

or you can use jim2point0's time scale script. see which suit your needs better.

AngEviL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AngEviL »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:08 pm
AngEviL wrote:
just like what gir489 says.
but you're lucky that this time it's easier:
in the Options>Graphic menu, set the Frame Rate to Variable, instead of 30 or 60.
done~

or you can use jim2point0's time scale script. see which suit your needs better.
Thanks for the reply to gir489 and to you. jim2point0 works like a charm no matter how low i set it, i'm using it now, very nice ! However i have to point out that the timescale still doesn't work for me properly with your script(fps becomes much lower), and my framerate is set to variable in-game and in nvidia control panel as well.

Edit: I realize now what gir489 said better and I get the functionality I wanted with both cheat tables running at the same time. For example if i want slow motion of 25%, in Cielos table set the default speedhack speed value of 4 (4 times faster) and a speed value of 1 when aiming, or whatever hotkey is assigned. Then in Jim2's table i set a value of 0.25 for the timescale. Thanks again.
Last edited by AngEviL on Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orion3000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Orion3000 »

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who participated in this Table. A lot of people demand things but they forget that OP and other members doing this for free and as a service to you and me and everyone else they are not obligated to do anything so I want to thank you OP and all members for that and God bless.