Kioya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Bloons TD6

Post by Kioya »

Game Name: Bloons TD 6
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: v7.2.1171

Options Required: Health, Monkey Money, Building Resource/Coins, Player EXP, Knowledge Points(Req Lvl 30),
Spoiler
Misc: Tower/Hero Range, Popping Power, Hero EXP, Hero Attack speed/Stats?, Easy Complete, Round Editor, Freeze Bloons/Stun All, Power CDs, Insta Monkeys, Place Anywhere, Tower EXP.
Game/Steam Website: [Link] [Link]

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Bloons TD6

Post by linkff »

Hmm managed to make this for v.7.2.1171 (tested on igg offline version) :
> infinite santa spawns (enable + get one present)
>powers multiply (enable, buy with greens power ups, beat any stage to save, exit game (normal way not force close), reboot game to see changes) [this might affect more things like exp]

>Edit starting money to 1 billion (enable first -->load stage)
999999999 Starting HP enable before loading stage
>! BACKUP SAVE FOR THIS (profile.save) !Multiply Knowledge on use (Use only in knowledge screen dont get into negatives) (never use this option in stages ruins exp disable it) around 110 are enough to fill all the trees for now

Updated for v9.0.1432 with:
>Money (use in a stage check and uncheck fast like milliseconds before it reach negatives)
>Converted power upgrade for exp only multi pop some bloons and follow same process as powers multi
>Knowledge script seems to work like before so its there
>Added Reset everything to 0 including levels - money - knowledge (for those that screwed with money script)
>Added big init money script
Attachments
BloonsTD6.CT
big init money v9.0.1432
(59.9 KiB) Downloaded 7484 times
BloonsTD6.CT
added Reset script v9.0.1432
(57.16 KiB) Downloaded 746 times
BloonsTD6.CT
v9.0.1432
(56.25 KiB) Downloaded 411 times
BloonsTD6.CT
Big starting Hp
(39.38 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
BloonsTD6.CT
added knowledge dupe( !backup save first)
(36.67 KiB) Downloaded 618 times
BloonsTD6.CT
edit init money
(33.81 KiB) Downloaded 665 times
BloonsTD6.CT
added experimental power edit
(7.11 KiB) Downloaded 537 times
Last edited by linkff on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:15 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Snake_eyes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Snake_eyes »

The experimental power edit seens to work for green money & insta monkeys too. I'm not sure but I believe it multiplies what you gain in daily challenges.

BTW, is there any way to hack CHIMPS? Since everything is locked none of this codes works in this mode.

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

I really want unlimited knowledge points or something to activate the skill tree

Kioya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kioya »

linkff wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:01 pm
Hmm managed to make this for v.7.2.1171 (tested on igg offline version) :
> infinite santa spawns (enable + get one present)
>powers multiply (enable, buy with greens power ups, beat any stage to save, exit game (normal way not force close), reboot game to see changes) [this might affect more things like exp]

>Edit starting money to 1 billion (enable first -->load stage)
I appreciate you updating the table whenever you get a chance. All the new features are stacking up nicely keep up the good work! :wub:

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

idk how to search for attack speed range and poping power yet that would be interesting mod ..used to play bt5 till level 70 something legit (seems like each installment adds a new bigger bloon type)

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

Thanks for the knowledge points hack! now i dont know if this is posible but there is a way to have more than 1 tier 5 buildings? and a way to choose the 3 paths (no closed paths)?

ProudCommunist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ProudCommunist »

Hey can you make a hack so that there are infinite lives? Or like, every bloon that leaks through gives as many lives as it's supposed to take.

jaxx0rr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jaxx0rr »

The only table needed in my opinion was for Monkey Money.

levewhirl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by levewhirl »

To those of you curious as how to edit it(I don't know anything other than direct editing btw), you can search for:

Exact Value, Double.

It'll give you the display address, but that's not what you're after. After you've found the display address(there's usually two, so take the lower one).

(eg between 19ABB3E8E88 and 19ABB3E8E90, take19ABB3E8E88 for the following).

You can right-click and go to browse memory region to look at it. if you go just 2 lines up, you'll see values that are constantly changing(in the case of monkey money for example).

You can edit those constantly changing values to alter your Monkey Money and In-game gold. For Monkey powers, refer to the images on imgur(for some reason, i can't put pngs in here, keeps saying invalid file extension).

I haven't tried Insta Monkeys as i haven't gotten much of a surplus of them. For those interested in finding the values at least.

(Finding the value via double, note i changed the view to double to make my life easier. To do the same, Right Click on the memory region, go to Display Type, change to double.)
[Link]

As an example.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Huh for lots of insta monkeys just have power script enabled before you receive one and it affects those as well just follow procedure to save ( even a round in sandbox counts) Double didn't work for me float worked.. Added 999999999 hp for start i believe its enough.

levewhirl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by levewhirl »

linkff wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:28 pm
Huh for lots of insta monkeys just have power script enabled before you receive one and it affects those as well just follow procedure to save ( even a round in sandbox counts) Double didn't work for me float worked.. Added 999999999 hp for start i believe its enough.
Mind showing the process? It helps to have some visual aid. Double works for me for Monkey Money, In game money, Monkey Powers and Monkey Knowledge. And there's no need to search for any encrypted value through my method, as the offset usually seems 5 bits(not sure if its the right word) above.

jaxx0rr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jaxx0rr »

levewhirl wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:14 am
To those of you curious as how to edit it(I don't know anything other than direct editing btw), you can search for:

Exact Value, Double.

It'll give you the display address, but that's not what you're after. After you've found the display address(there's usually two, so take the lower one).

You can right-click and go to browse memory region to look at it. if you go just 2 lines up, you'll see values that are constantly changing(in the case of monkey money for example).

You can edit those constantly changing values to alter your Monkey Money and In-game gold. For Monkey powers, refer to the images on imgur(for some reason, i can't put pngs in here, keeps saying invalid file extension).

I haven't tried Insta Monkeys as i haven't gotten much of a surplus of them. For those interested in finding the values at least.

(Finding the value via double, note i changed the view to double to make my life easier. To do the same, Right Click on the memory region, go to Display Type, change to double.)
[Link]

As an example.
Trying to edit monkey money.. its still cheating but it doesn't ruin the game like blatantly changing gold..
I managed to do the first part up until browse memory, aaand I'm ashamed to say I am a programmer that doesn't know assembler so of course I am lost at whats on the screen right now. What do I do next ?

[Link]

jaxx0rr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jaxx0rr »

jaxx0rr wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:15 am
levewhirl wrote:

Exact Value, Double.

[Link]

As an example.
Trying to edit monkey money.. its still cheating but it doesn't ruin the game like blatantly changing gold..
I managed to do the first part up until browse memory, aaand I'm ashamed to say I am a programmer that doesn't know assembler so of course I am lost at whats on the screen right now. What do I do next ?

[Link]
edit: risking a corrupt save I just clicked the first red box and put ff in it and my monkey money went up by about 800.000 so it did the job I guess :D

levewhirl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by levewhirl »

jaxx0rr wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:42 am
jaxx0rr wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:15 am
levewhirl wrote:

Exact Value, Double.

[Link]

As an example.

[Link]
edit: risking a corrupt save I just clicked the first red box and put ff in it and my monkey money went up by about 800.000 so it did the job I guess :D
Yep, thats how you do it. You can keep altering it. It can go to a negative amount too, just keep changing til it returns to positive normally. All 4 red boxes can be altered essentially. For Monkey Powers, since the encrypted values dont keep shuffling, just remember the offset is 5 bits below from the value you found:D