Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 6.0.3 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Arvinder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Phantom Pain - table v: 4.0.6 CT

Post by Arvinder »

Instant deployment and development are not working. I want to develop level 7 weapons and security devices and this option is not working. Am I doing something wrong are am I misunderstanding these options/hacks. Can anybody clarify?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Arvinder wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:05 am
Instant deployment and development are not working. I want to develop level 7 weapons and security devices and this option is not working. Am I doing something wrong are am I misunderstanding these options/hacks. Can anybody clarify?
Note the timers value, turn off your computer and keep tracking the timer; you'll notice when you sign back in later that the timer was still running when your computer was off, it's because the timer isn't on your computer. Level 7 and up gear is online only, you'll notice that you can only access this stuff while signed in.

And I have a feeling your ignoring the world icon for the deployment as well; which tells you that you have to be signed in to accesses those features, because there server side.

Arvinder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arvinder »

Thk u man for clarification. Yes I was ignoring it hoping that deployments colored as blue (not yellow) could not be server side. But I mean fck hell man whats the logic of development time of 7 - 10 days. They could have reduced it in later updates, they seem to be increase it with each level. Sorry off topic but could not stop myself from ranting at the dev's. There is more talent active on this site than dev's. Fck them...

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

So a bit of a question:
does the vehicle health cheat work for d-walker? if not, then can we get a cheat option for d-walker health?

Kieranoski
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kieranoski »

Is there a version of this table for 1.10?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Kieranoski wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:23 pm
Is there a version of this table for 1.10?
No, Mine only goes back to file version "1.0.12.0". You can check the first post for the original topic that has some older tables on it.

sonpro1997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sonpro1997 »

For the Staff Hook, I am having difficulty trying to edit the stats of the staff.
I tried to follow the instruction in page 34.
I selected Staff Hook > Selected Staff Member Stats (w/ the correct view as shown in picture in page 34) but when I tried to change "Peak Rank" to "S" or "S++", CE just give a windows that said "S++ cannot be parsed".
Is there any step that I am doing wrong?
Just wanted to max out the unit levels so I can develop all the weapons.

Edit: Nvm I found the options, I was a goddamn Baboon. For those who is also looking for the option to edit staff, there is a drop down menu in each of the edit field.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

sonpro1997 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:42 am
For the Staff Hook, I am having difficulty trying to edit the stats of the staff.
I tried to follow the instruction in page 34.
I selected Staff Hook > Selected Staff Member Stats (w/ the correct view as shown in picture in page 34) but when I tried to change "Peak Rank" to "S" or "S++", CE just give a windows that said "S++ cannot be parsed".
Is there any step that I am doing wrong?
Just wanted to max out the unit levels so I can develop all the weapons.

Edit: Nvm I found the options, I was a goddamn Baboon. For those who is also looking for the option to edit staff, there is a drop down menu in each of the edit field.
Basically it still requires the numerical value, but CE has a feature for the dropdown to simplify it.

Vyhll
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vyhll »

Sorry for asking if it was inherently obvious, but does the table still work the latest version of the game?

Edit: Missed the word version.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Vyhll wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:28 pm
Sorry for asking if it was inherently obvious, but does the table still work the latest version of the game?

Edit: Missed the word version.
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:13 pm
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 1.15
Game File Version: 1.0.15.0

indlagrr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by indlagrr »

Sorry for asking but is there anybody teach me how to use staff writer? It seems save current staff status is woking, because I successfully made "MyStaffArry-MGSV-1~4". but about load staff, it doesn't work as I thought. when I select load file, then click yes at popup. it doesn't bring me back dismissed or died staffs. it always same. please help me.

indlagrr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by indlagrr »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:17 pm
indlagrr wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:02 pm
Sorry for asking but is there anybody teach me how to use staff writer? It seems save current staff status is woking, because I successfully made "MyStaffArry-MGSV-1~4". but about load staff, it doesn't work as I thought. when I select load file, then click yes at popup. it doesn't bring me back dismissed or died staffs. it always same. please help me.
Have you actually checked, the counts don't constantly update and it doesn't remove people from the brig or med bay. But you'll have the same people. I just dismissed my entire staff then loaded them back with the "Load Staff Members from File", to force it to show the changes auto-assign all staff members.

You can try these too, just backup yours first; you'll be able to tell with this staff for sure.
MGSVTPP-StaffArray.7z
Thanks for reply. I tried your file. but not working. I had 1300 staff, but I dismissed around 300 people. and test mine and yours in ACC's iDROID. not working both. staff number and level not changed. auto-assign all staff also not working. then I move to open world or motherbase. and nothing changed. If you have no problem, definitely I've done it something wrong way. but I don't know what it is..

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

indlagrr wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:39 am

Thanks for reply. I tried your file. but not working. I had 1300 staff, but I dismissed around 300 people. and test mine and yours in ACC's iDROID. not working both. staff number and level not changed. auto-assign all staff also not working. then I move to open world or motherbase. and nothing changed. If you have no problem, definitely I've done it something wrong way. but I don't know what it is..
That's getting into the online stuff, off line is like 999 max I think.

TheGodUncle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheGodUncle »

How do you use this table? I've tried loading a table state but then cheat engine stops working, I've tried clicking on the main hooks part but then I get errors saying that it had issues assembling a file and i don't know what I can do to actually use this table. Thanks in advance.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

TheGodUncle wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:31 pm
How do you use this table? I've tried loading a table state but then cheat engine stops working, I've tried clicking on the main hooks part but then I get errors saying that it had issues assembling a file and i don't know what I can do to actually use this table. Thanks in advance.
Errors and Bugs:
Errors and Bugs, follow these steps
  1. [Link]
  2. Open CE and open the settings window (Edit -> Settings).
    Then check that you are allowing Lua scripts to run, you can select any one of the three here.
    [Link]
  3. Click Ok and close CE.
  4. Start the game.
  5. Open the CE table file by double clicking it.
    Give the table a second to load, run the Lua scripts, and attach to the game.
    • [Link], if not auto attached.
  6. Print the game module infromation.
    [Link]
  7. Set the Logger level to "Debug".
    [Link]
  8. Activate the "Main Hooks".
    [Link]
    Activate any of the scripts/hooks that you wish to use.
    You can also load the table state "test".
  9. If error is during deactivation of scripts, then deactivate all scripts.
    You can load the table state "none".
  10. Copy all the output text of the CE's "Lua Engine" window.
    [Link]
  11. Post the output text here in side code blocks. i.e. [code][/code]
    [Link]