RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Michaliuz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.4)

Post by Michaliuz »

Add something like free camera od freeze :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:00 pm
thank you so much :o

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Undead and ignore ammo pouch works fine on CODEX release. Other options should work as well.

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

tizzio wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:04 pm
@Exeter hi there :) , as ever i have some unpopular but worthy suggestion , for example : what about a hack that completely null the recoil and the spreading of the bullets ? so at least we could use the automatic weapons without excange them for a non automatic weapon , also , you think it could be hard to create a hack that allow the change of an animation ? you know something that allow the characters to use the weapons with a single hand
No spread already exists gir489 made it. You can find it here: viewtopic.php?p=76630#p76630

No one's done no recoil yet to my knowledge though. If you don't know how to add scripts to cheat engine manually press ctrl + alt + a, paste the script in the window that pops up, then go to file and assign to current cheat table. Make sure cheat engine is attached to the game first or it won't work.

If you can't be bothered with that, then I've already done so here: viewtopic.php?p=76773#p76773

Cielos:
I'm starting my full run through to test character mod in what I hope to be a worst case scenario. I'm doing Claire A as HUNK on Assisted Living mode, which I'm guessing most people don't play. I'll report later or if I come into a game stopping bug.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Deathwing Zero thanks for all this :D

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by tizzio »

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:30 pm
gir489 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:51 pm
Pointer for number of times chest used: "re2.exe"+07084468+70+18

Script to make it so that it never increments it.

-snip to save space-

Untested.
Just tested and it works fine. They were found/posted earlier though, by Apache81 here.

EDIT:
I'm posting the table I'm using here, it has everything posted here currently, and I keep it up to date. If somehow I'm missing something, or someone wants their stuff removed, let me know. If someone wants the table removed entirely, that's fine. I'm just posting it for "completeness" even though I removed Cielos' debug section due to an event that happened earlier in this thread. I figured simple instructions were too hard so I just removed things we shouldn't mess with. I also skipped the "free camera" table because it's not posted here and I can't be bothered with that, and I skipped Cielos "force costume" script since he didn't want it in the table anyway. I can always add them later if people want it.

Table has full credits and links to each post in it.

Contents:
Cielos Table update 7.4
Apache81 table v1.2
SunBeam "Super Accuracy" script
gir489 "No Spread" script, Number of times chest opened pointer and script
Marcus101RR scriptless Inventory, Health, Statistics and buff pointers. (Update 3)
jim2point0 camera and fov options

EDIT number something or other:
I decided to remove the older versions as there's really no reason to keep them, and it saves space.

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Post by draw95 »

Hey @cielos will you make invisible/undetected cheat for zombies and tyrant?
I know it's pretty weird asking cheat like this for horror game.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..what I kinda hate about the game is they allow you the freedom of parkouring the story as you see fit (sometimes it's non-linear), however there aren't any checks in place to still trigger some scripted events. Here's an example: while in the library, the cop tells you to get back to the lobby cuz he has something to tell you. However, I managed to get outside, get the chopper to crash, talk to the chick and unlock the door with the pliers. When I got back in the lobby.. no cop dialogue cut-scene. He was lying down on the bench and that's that.. So.. if you skip the logic of how the action should unfold, you're bound to miss on stuff..

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:30 pm
..what I kinda hate about the game is they allow you the freedom of parkouring the story as you see fit (sometimes it's non-linear), however there aren't any checks in place to still trigger some scripted events. Here's an example: while in the library, the cop tells you to get back to the lobby cuz he has something to tell you. However, I managed to get outside, get the chopper to crash, talk to the chick and unlock the door with the pliers. When I got back in the lobby.. no cop dialogue cut-scene. He was lying down on the bench and that's that.. So.. if you skip the logic of how the action should unfold, you're bound to miss on stuff..
You can even avoid the entire cutscene where he asks you to come back to the main hall. :P

Sometimes scripted events don't trigger either for some reason. Mr.X is supposed to be able to burst through the wall in the Press Room in Leon's 2nd scenario, but out of the uhh 8 times I cleared it, this occurred only 3 times maybe. Not sure what triggers it.

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

Exeter wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:33 pm
SunBeam wrote:
You can even avoid the entire cutscene where he asks you to come back to the main hall. :P

Sometimes scripted events don't trigger either for some reason. Mr.X is supposed to be able to burst through the wall in the Press Room in Leon's 2nd scenario, but out of the uhh 8 times I cleared it, this occurred only 3 times maybe. Not sure what triggers it.
Running/being noisy in the hallway to the Interrogation room while Mr. X is in the Press room or the hallway near it is what triggers him smashing through it. Scared the shit out of me the first time he did it. He did it in the original but I'd never seen him do it in the remake so I wasn't expecting it. What a freakin' troll.

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.3)

Post by Tracido »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:52 am
Practiti0ner wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:03 pm
Having a bit of trouble with the model swap, option 2a won't work with Leon or Claire to any model choice, option 2b just crashes the game at the load screen wither either Leon or Claire.

I'm no expert with CE for sure so maybe I'm doing it wrong? Not sure exactly but all the other options outside of the model swap work.
read the post before your post~

///
Tracido wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:51 pm
Ownsin wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:08 am

I have it turned off. I unchecked everything in the table and then closed cheat engine. It doesn't matter all attacks sill go through me like nothing.
Has anyone fixed this? I just want to turn it off again and play my game normally?

Please note, I started my last save just with the same game without even USING the table..

Am I permanently glitched in invincibility untouchable mode?
activate the scripts you need, then load the save that was glitched.
there's a blank entry under the enable script, after the "Game Time (cjbok)" script.
you should find 2 entries "god (auto reset)" and "god". both should be in ZERO. if you find the "god" entry in 1, most likely you were using an earlier version of "undead" and you saved after your health drop to the "min health" specified.
just set the "god" entry back to ZERO and you're good to go. remember to save the game once more~
I did this, and found it, but the god entry is already zero.. the auto was also zero, and still nothing can attack me, or initiate an animation, after selecting both as 0 and saving this way, exiting the entire game and coming back into the new save.. :/ Still, I thank you for the attempt to help.

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6)

Post by Tracido »

Ownsin wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:32 am
Tracido wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:22 am
Exeter wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:00 am
2nd Run or any 'New Game' will force reset everything except unlocked bonus material. So it won't carry over.
Oh thank gawd, yeah I only used that thing once and man that's a lesson that at least won't carry over, whew..
Yeah, It doesn't carry over. I can confirm. Definitely never use the game time reset. It screws up the game completely.
Thank gawd it doesn't; I just started my 2nd run with Claire and the animations for attacks & all the gory kills came right back. Whew.. Thank goodness I was at the final tyrant timed fight typewriter when that happened at least..

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Can someone please tell me how the f you unlock infinite ammo for the Anti-Tank Rocket launcher in the game?
theres clearly a script for a Anti-Tank with the infinite ammo sign in the game as far as i can see from this cheat table?
you know im talking about the original green orcket launcher with 4 tubes for 4 incindiary rockets, and not the single barrel ATM-4 one that you unlock from beating Leons campaign with an S+ rank..

I just cant figure how to obtain that other launcher legit in the game and not having to cheat my way to have it
if anyone has discovered it please let me know?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

SunBeam wrote:
well it isn't a problem if you think about it : if you want to follow the trace of the events as they are planned you can do it without any problem , but if you prefer to proceed as you see fit you can do it , so in short with this characteristic we are both free to play whatever we want

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:07 pm
Can someone please tell me how the f you unlock infinite ammo for the Anti-Tank Rocket launcher in the game?
theres clearly a script for a Anti-Tank with the infinite ammo sign in the game as far as i can see from this cheat table?
you know im talking about the original green orcket launcher with 4 tubes for 4 incindiary rockets, and not the single barrel ATM-4 one that you unlock from beating Leons campaign with an S+ rank..

I just cant figure how to obtain that other launcher legit in the game and not having to cheat my way to have it
if anyone has discovered it please let me know?
As far as I know either no one has found how to get it unlocked yet or you can't unlock it, as in it's a placeholder/maybe future dlc. People have already done everything there is to do in the game along with S+ ranks for everything, so presumably someone would have unlocked it by now.