RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.3)

Post by Cielos »

^ ah! thanks! didn't notice that, making the changes now...

///
EDIT:
Update7
- added character model mod. read description first!
- updated ignore ammo pouch. W-870 (shotgun) with ammo clip upgrade can reload to full clip now. thanks gir489 and Deathwing Zero for pointing out the problem and giving a solution!
for the character model mod. I have implemented ONE integrity check by-pass only, unlike the previous game which need tons of by-pass to trick the game to think I've a correct character loaded, also the options to hide/show the equipment load-out ignore the current character config, etc... (which is what putting me off from making this...). HOPING it won't be as punishing as rerev2.
I've tested on 1 scenario only:
swap Claire with Ada, load a save where Claire was in the Chief office, and the parking key card obtained.
I can use the lift to the parking lot, T showed up when I use the key card to open the gate. so far so good...
so, if you have time, just test it out on full run and report with any issue.
I may not be interested to fix them, but at least I can add them to the post to alert the potential problems...
worse case scenario, you can always swap the model files manually~

have fun~

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7)

Post by Deathwing Zero »

Hmm.. maybe time to search for Play as Mr X. For the luls, of course. I'll post any IDs I find in my pursuit of this. It probably won't work though.

shaun12500
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shaun12500 »

Deathwing Zero wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:37 pm
Hmm.. maybe time to search for Play as Mr X. For the luls, of course. I'll post any IDs I find in my pursuit of this. It probably won't work though.
I hope u find it or for william

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

I've found some interesting stuff. So far I have

0D - Marvin Branagh
10 - William BROKEN (I need to fix my screenshot button to explain this)
14 - Katherine Warren
1B - Some random RPD Pilot guy? (Again, screenshot button)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.1)

Post by Cielos »

hot-fix!
Update7.1
- updated character model mod. the custom wasn't loading properly, it's fixed now.
re-download!

///
Deathwing Zero wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:51 pm
I've found some interesting stuff. So far I have

0D - Marvin Branagh
10 - William BROKEN (I need to fix my screenshot button to explain this)
14 - Katherine Warren
1B - Some random RPD Pilot guy? (Again, screenshot button)
thanks!
but I've just upload the hot-fix. will update on later update (if any). or wait until a "full" list is compiled~

EDIT:
also remember to test if swapping character would break progress in full game~

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

I'll test progression after I've done up to FF. So far 2B to 3F are all invisible. I'll redownload and test the stuff again.

List so far for people who might be interested in what I've found.

Code: Select all

0D - Marvin Branagh
10 - William Birkin (Texture bug)
14 - Katherine Warren
1B - RPD Pilot from crashed helicopter
1D - Truck Driver
1E - Woman that Truck Driver hits
1F - Cop in Gas Station
20 - First zombie in gas station with missing face texture
21 - Emma Kendo (With weird skeleton. Because of Leon base?)
22 - RPD Elliot with Entrails buttflap
24 - Gas Station clerk
25 - Officer in west hallway with cheek torn open. Broken textures
27 - Male Generic Zombie A 
28 - G-infected Zombie torched by Annette
29 - Some guy in a lab coat
2A - Unknown character
I'm going to be re-testing all of these with the updated model swap to make sure nothing changes. A note about "2A". I wanted to call it "Token Black Character" but I'm not interested in offending people, so I'll say this, It's a fat black man in a cap. I'm afraid I don't know of any other way to describe it. Screenshot button should be fixed (hopefully) so I link some pictures as I re-test.

EDIT:
So far no changes. Link to imgur album: [Link]

Edit 2:
No changes. 2B - 4F all invisible. Starting 50-5F block. Removed "invisible" from my above listing. Was unnecessary wasted space.
Last edited by Deathwing Zero on Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

gvozdoder74
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gvozdoder74 »

I saw a video on youtube with freecam in one-shot demo. Is it available for full version?

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.2)

Post by Cielos »

Update7.2
- added a different version of character model mod. read description!
- added character IDs shared by Deathwing Zero.
bad news is, the character check through out the story mode seems as punishing as previous game. the means there's still MANY checks to by-pass to make the script work properly in the story mode... it's [redictable, I guess, given that multiple characters are sharing the same maps.
maybe I'd be bored enough to implement them later.............

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

I haven't encountered one just yet, but I did run into another weird bug. I ran through Racoon Streets on Claire A as Emma Kendo and she holds the gun like she was holding a knife, and is also unable to reload the gun, even with ammo in the inventory.

jim2point0
Cheater
Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by jim2point0 »

STN wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:34 pm
Why not upload to the forums? Your link will die in few months or a year and people will complain broken link.

This is literally the purpose of this forum to share cts.
Sorry, my bad. I forgot that this was built into the forums. It's been a while!
ForgotMyLogin wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:38 pm
a
Thank you so much, you're a legend when it comes to these sort of tables, did the DeadEndThrills forums shut down? I don't know where to look for my lovely camera tables/mods for obsessive screenshot taking anymore.
The forums are there, but not active anymore. The URL is maintained for archiving purposes, but you won't find anything new there. DET didn't have time to maintain the forums anymore.

I'll attach the table to this post.
Attachments
ResidentEvil2.CT
My "photo mode for the desperate" CE table. Has a camera + fov script, and a script to grab the game's timescale so you can freeze the action and move the camera around.
(11.94 KiB) Downloaded 599 times

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

It's not looking hopeful that I'll find anymore IDs. 2B to 87 so far are ALL invisible. I was curious so I decided to see if maybe it has something to do with the model being currently active or not, so I used the RPD pilot and loaded up a Claire auto save just after the gas station and it works fine. I'm definitely not going to test 4 billion digits.

Edit:
Values 0x2B to 0x100 are all invisible. I've now tested everything up from 0x0B to 0x100. If there's anything beyond this point, I would be surprised. There is still stuff missing though, like Robert Kendo. So who knows. I'm done for now though. I might try another 255 later or tomorrow.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Here's the slimmed down version of 7.2 (again). IDK why he keeps leaving my No Spread script out.

Also make it so these options execute asynchronously. The EXE is like 300MBs large, I have an i7 9900K, and it takes Cheat Engine 3 seconds to scan for all of these features to enable at once. I can't imagine it's much faster on older processors.
Attachments
re2.CT
(398.51 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@all
another quick update:
Update7.3
- updated character model mod. back to 1 version (.3 now). fixed the missing cut-scene from .2a, fixed the event crash from .2b. should be much more stable to test now.
as mentioned, it should be stable for testing now. remember the character face would be messed up in cut-scene, avoid eye contact!
and if you find any issue, report~

///
gir489 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:59 pm
Here's the slimmed down version of 7.2 (again). IDK why he keeps leaving my No Spread script out.

Also make it so these options execute asynchronously. The EXE is like 300MBs large, I have an i7 9900K, and it takes Cheat Engine 3 seconds to scan for all of these features to enable at once. I can't imagine it's much faster on older processors.
where is your "no spread" script? I've just upload an update, will include yours on next update... (and I need to find Sun's reticle script as well...)
also, did you forgot to include the lua script from my table? it's needed for easy time setting for the "game play time mod" script.

Practiti0ner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.3)

Post by Practiti0ner »

Having a bit of trouble with the model swap, option 2a won't work with Leon or Claire to any model choice, option 2b just crashes the game at the load screen wither either Leon or Claire.

I'm no expert with CE for sure so maybe I'm doing it wrong? Not sure exactly but all the other options outside of the model swap work.

draw95
Cheater
Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.3)

Post by draw95 »

Can someone make undetected or invisible cheat? I know it's pretty pathetic.
But if there's jumpscare or something chasing my character my chest really hurts.
Used to play horror but because the chest hurt I stop playing horror games LOL. BUT because this is RE2 Im gonna play for old time sake.
Last edited by draw95 on Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.