RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.2)

Post by Deathwing Zero »

Maximum health is 1200. Setting Undead to 1200 means you are always at full health.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

kayawish24 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:51 pm
Leon Noir and sherrif without hat plus Claire model swap :D

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Leon as Ben ...

[Link]
[Link]

O_O.

How did you do the swaps? =O. Does it also stick after save/load?

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deathwing Zero »

DarkFearless wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:57 pm

O_O.

How did you do the swaps? =O. Does it also stick after save/load?
[Link]

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by HylianZ »

wurstpistole wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:00 pm
Minigun as well as the non-silenced MP disappeared after restarting and reloading the game.
This is because they aren't "unlocked" yet. You can unlock it manually, by changing the correct addresses manually in the section of memory for the records, and they'll just appear in your box. It's a few pages back if you want to look into it. It's been discussed enough that you should be able to figure it out.

optimumbox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +8 (table Update5)

Post by optimumbox »

Hornet wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:20 am
HylianZ wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:57 am
DarkFearless wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:43 am
The weapons unlocks and stays after save/load consistently? =O. Can I commission you to help meeeee. LOL. :lol:
Start game and don't load in. Stay in the main menu.

Do an AOB scan for F0 83 CF 44 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 5B.

Once the addresses show select the last one and view in memory viewer.

You should see a bunch of 0's after it. 4 byte sections. Change values to look like [Link]

That should unlock all infinite weapons once you enter the Records menu from Bonuses in the main menu.

I am absolute shit at making tables and stuff. I can't even figure out how to make the AoB thing work properly in a script, otherwise I'd make one downloadable. Maybe someone who's more talented can do it.
This works perfectly for me, but a quick note: After unlocking everything, I loaded a save, and tried saving my game on the typewriter. The game crashed right after saving, and none of the records were kept. I found that loading a save, and then immediately quitting to the menu saves the records permanently, and upon restarting the game, It doesn't crash when you save.

So, if you unlock things this way, be sure to load into a game, and then quit out to the menu so the game auto saves the records.
I was able to unlock everything, but the game would crash after I'd quit to main menu from a loaded save as you had previously instructed. Anyone else have any luck?

Found the solution. In my particular case I had to edit one less row of than I had suspected. If anyone else is crashing from this, leave one row out of your edit at a time until it fixes it.
Last edited by optimumbox on Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

louchi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by louchi »

guys, what will happen if I use the table mid run in steam version? is it gonna cancel/disable anything like achievement or costume unlock or else? Is there any downside like VAC banned or all my achievement is gone? I'm kinda afraid but I want to unlock all the record hehe

nb:
is there any ada's nude mod? :) ty

chroma12349
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chroma12349 »

Malakh wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:51 am
gir489 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:40 pm
Sp33dy wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:39 pm
TL;DR We need a "Refresh/Mark all objectives as complete" or something cheat so they don't fill up and freeze your game.
We do not. The game just checks if you got the item when you pick it up. Simply putting it in your chest and taking it back out should move the object along.
You're probably right that we don't need it but I tested something out really quick.
Started a fresh game on Leon A went through the police station till the Marvin encounter then item swapped the three medallions and put them in the chest even though you can get the first one immediately.
Took out the lion medallion then placed it in the statue as the first medallion to trigger the collect other medallion objectives then grabbed the other two out of the chest to finish the objectives and get the next "activate statue" objective.
Completing the objectives like this was working fine till escape the garage area, from here, after you trigger the first Ada encounter touching the garage door security you get the objective "find/get garage security key".
So I played normally till I got to the next chest to swap out for the key to test if it just clears that objective without issues which it did but after the scene in the garage before you open the door Ada never loaded in. Then proceeded to put the key in the door for the garage it just goes to an endless load screen and the only way to get it out the screen is to force close the game.
So I'm not sure if certain events or doors need to be walked through to prevent this but will test more when I have time, but I figure I'll let people know here about this.

I was using Cielos' Update6.1 table with the "undead", "no reload", and "highlighted item" scripts during all of this, sorry for the big paragraph. Thank you Cielos, CJBok, Apache81, gir489, and SunBeam for you're work hopefully you're enjoying the game, probably missed some one but thank you.
Cause you gotta trigger the cutscene where Leon grabs Ben's recording; that's the progress flag for Leon's path similar to Claire needing to trigger Irons' call in his private collections room to trigger Sherry segment.

In short, both needs to clear the panel puzzle and trigger the corresponding event flag before the game will allow you to progress; otherwise it gets confused and softlocks you.

Afterwards, Leon segment seems to have no other flags to worry about. Claire's you need to lower the bridge from control room to the cable car in the sewers before beating G2 cause you can't interact with anything while carrying Sherry.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

hope that the mod some one make the 6's leon ('ω')

ForgotMyLogin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ForgotMyLogin »

Pernicies wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:52 pm
ForgotMyLogin wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:42 pm
Does Undead with 1200 min health keep you at Fine? I swear I always go down to Caution or Danger no matter what settings.
Do not think so awkward. Just type 9999 and you're done
Do not read so badly. "No matter what settings"
Deathwing Zero wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:55 pm
Maximum health is 1200. Setting Undead to 1200 means you are always at full health.
Right. Probably just my bad. Need to look into if I just had some temporary issues perhaps.

Malakh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Malakh »

chroma12349 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 am
Cause you gotta trigger the cutscene where Leon grabs Ben's recording; that's the progress flag for Leon's path similar to Claire needing to trigger Irons' call in his private collections room to trigger Sherry segment.

In short, both needs to clear the panel puzzle and trigger the corresponding event flag before the game will allow you to progress; otherwise it gets confused and softlocks you.

Afterwards, Leon segment seems to have no other flags to worry about. Claire's you need to lower the bridge from control room to the cable car in the sewers before beating G2 cause you can't interact with anything while carrying Sherry.
Makes sense, thanks for the info.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

louchi wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:18 am
guys, what will happen if I use the table mid run in steam version? is it gonna cancel/disable anything like achievement or costume unlock or else? Is there any downside like VAC banned or all my achievement is gone? I'm kinda afraid but I want to unlock all the record hehe

nb:
is there any ada's nude mod? :) ty
There's no VAC in this game, and you can obtain achievements just fine.

If you're on Residentevil.net for challenges you should not clear with times like 00:00 though. I don't know how much Capcom actually cares as I've seen several clear games there like this already, but be a bit more careful with that regardless.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:43 pm
@Cielos I was doing another Claire run and I noticed the ignore ammo pouch script still doesn't seem to work for instantly reloading her gun. It's only 1 bullet at a time still. I tried restarting the game and CE just to make sure nothing odd was going on, but it's 1 bullet per reload. I actually don't recall if it was always the case, or if it just randomly breaks down for no apparent reason. Not a major issue, just thought I'd report it here anyway.
Update6.3
- updated ignore ammo pouch. refined the reload process, S60 won't instant reload to full with only the power upgrade installed. per-bullet-reload weapons would works properly with or without ammo pouch now.
so, re-download!
if it's still have problem, please tell me which weapon and with what upgrade and I'll have another look~

in the mean time, meet Ada the dwarf~

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:45 pm
Update6.3
- updated ignore ammo pouch. refined the reload process, S60 won't instant reload to full with only the power upgrade installed. per-bullet-reload weapons would works properly with or without ammo pouch now.
so, re-download!
if it's still have problem, please tell me which weapon and with what upgrade and I'll have another look~
Have you tested the upgraded Shotgun? I've noticed that when reloading from 0, Leon only puts 4 shells in. I've never tested it legitimately so IDK if this is just a fault with the game or the ignore ammo pouch feature.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.3)

Post by Cielos »

^ that I didn't!
thanks for checking. I'll have a look after I've done the character swap... almost done...

Deathwing Zero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.3)

Post by Deathwing Zero »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:20 pm
^ that I didn't!
thanks for checking. I'll have a look after I've done the character swap... almost done...
I just did some testing on it, and it looks like it may be because of the way the weapon reloads. It only reloads 4 times, it puts 2 shells in at once when you have ammo, and the ignore ammo pouch script makes it load 1 per animation.